Where Do You See Yourself?​

In two weeks.....
1707160177108.png

1707160259339.png

Upper middle class financially.
Middle class socially.
Lower middle-class lifestyle.

For me, one week. :beer:

I am middle class, have been all my life, now that I'm retired nothing has changed but I can afford to live better than when I was working, but I like being frugal.
I go to Hawaii this time of year for two weeks every year except 2020 and 2021 of course.... gets too darn cold here on the mainland for me....

I go to Hawaii this time of year for two weeks every year except 2020 and 2021 of course.... gets too darn cold here on the mainland for me....
Hawaii is the perfect climate, if you are going to Oahu then the North Shore should have some world class surfing going on right now, always cool to watch. I lived on Oahu from 86-89. Hawaii is too damn expensive.

Hawaii is the perfect climate, if you are going to Oahu then the North Shore should have some world class surfing going on right now, always cool to watch. I lived on Oahu from 86-89. Hawaii is too damn expensive.
I'm lucky to have a nephew that lives near Turtle Bay resort... he is a golfer like me... he is coming here to AZ to see family and I'm going to stay in his place and watch his dogs for two weeks.... such a deal...

All I know is the offer I get the more socially liberal I get. I used to make about 150 k or so that's lower middle class.

I'm lucky to have a nephew that lives near Turtle Bay resort... he is a golfer like me... he is coming here to AZ to see family and I'm going to stay in his place and watch his dogs for two weeks.... such a deal...
I know where Turtle Bay is, that is up near the North Shore, if my memory serves. A guy in my unit golfed there once.

I know where Turtle Bay is, that is up near the North Shore, if my memory serves. A guy in my unit golfed there once.
Yeah that's it... I stay at my Nephew's home in Haleiwa... where he owns a little million dollar surf shack lol.... the kid makes more money than I ever have and he is half my age...

Yeah that's it... I stay at my Nephew's home in Haleiwa... where he owns a little million dollar surf shack lol.... the kid makes more money than I ever have and he is half my age...
What a life, I couldn't imagine living up there, I remember there is a big community of Mormon's that live up near there, I ended up there one night (long story) but I had to duck when this girl gave me a ride back to Schofield in the morning. :)

What a life, I couldn't imagine living up there, I remember there is a big community of Mormon's that live up near there, I ended up there one night (long story) but I had to duck when this girl gave me a ride back to Schofield in the morning. :)
It is nice there... I wish it wasn't big wave season but this is when he goes to Phoenix every year and I can house/dog sit for him... so it will be crowded but good people watching...lol I'm going to lay on the beach with my girlfriend and just relax... can't wait...

It is nice there... I wish it wasn't big wave season but this is when he goes to Phoenix every year and I can house/dog sit for him... so it will be crowded but good people watching...lol I'm going to lay on the beach with my girlfriend and just relax... can't wait...
Dude, that's gonna be sweet. Swimming can be dangerous this time of year on the North Shore, but there may be times when the waves aren't crashing hard. Your nephew is gonna be partying at that crazy tournament in Phoenix (forget the name), that and the Masters are the only two golf tournaments I would want to see in person.

If you want to know where you are, think of it this way.

Most people are 3 really bad months away from being homeless.
No one is 3 really good months away from being a billionare.

Dude, that's gonna be sweet. Swimming can be dangerous this time of year on the North Shore, but there may be times when the waves aren't crashing hard. Your nephew is gonna be partying at that crazy tournament in Phoenix (forget the name), that and the Masters are the only two golf tournaments I would want to see in person.
Nailed it...

Forum List

Back