Where do you stand? Gun Control

Where do you stand on the Gun Control Issue?

• Leave current gun owners alone but prohibit future gun sales to private Citizens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any rifle or pistol the police or U.S. infantry soldier can use, we get to have....... since we are their empolyers, they are not our masters......

This includes the current M4 Rifle......you know, the actual military weapon...which is protected for our use as stated in the 2nd Amendment, and explained in D.C v Heller and the dissent in Friedman v Highland Park...

I voted to ban multi-round clips but only those with >10 round capacity
I voted to ban gun stocks
I voted for mandatory training
You do know that criminals wont use less than 10 round magazines?
You do know that criminals wont go to mandatory training?

How does your bans, stop criminals from killing others?
There is no one answer to gun safety but I think each of these will make guns safer both the user and everyone else.

I wonder how?

Criminals can get standard magazines......they don't need them to rape a woman or rob a store......

Mass shooters can kill 17 people with 2, 10 round magazines....since 10 + 10 = 20....which is more than 17.....

The only people who need standard magazines....for the uninformed that would be magazines that hold more than 10 bullets, are law abiding citizens, who will face attackers alone, from an ambush, and without backup......having to deal with one or more attackers, likely armed, and not knowing how many bullets it will take to keep their families safe.

Mandatory training....oh, like Literacy Tests for voting, the way democrats used Literacy tests to keep blacks from voting, you want to use Tests to keep everyone from owning guns......right?

After debating the issue for weeks it occurred to me that there are many different opinions on the subject.

So where do you stand?

You can vote for as many options as you would like. Your vote is public.

I voted for the current laws are sufficient option.

DAMN - Not gun stalks, BUMP STOCKS (good lord Pop - No more beer for you!)
Somewhere between “The current laws are sufficient. Leave them as they are.” And “The current gun laws are too restrictive.”

Waiting periods, age restrictions, magazine capacity limitations, and license and registration requirements are too restrictive.

Assault rifle bans are likewise unwarranted and likely un-Constitutional.

No problem with background checks and license requirements for carrying concealed firearms.

Indifferent toward laws prohibiting the open carrying of firearms.

Criminals already carry concealed guns without licenses and when they are caught they can already be arrested....and then democrats will let them out of jail....

Licensing...is pointless and wastes money, resources and manpower for no purpose......and if you charge a fee, it is unConstitutional.....the same way it would be if you charged a fee for a voter registration card....

Where do you stand? Gun Control

On the issue I voted "other - explain".

If it was an option I would have selected, "when possible, out of range".

After debating the issue for weeks it occurred to me that there are many different opinions on the subject.

So where do you stand?

gun laws are too restrictive

the 1934 NFA should be eliminated

Had to go with "Other" as the rest of the list seems obsessed with passing or not passing laws.

Gun violence is a culture issue, not a "laws" or "politics" issue. You don't fix deep-seated culture issues by throwing laws at them.

We actually tried that on the Big scale with the 18th Amendment. Then had to undo it with the 21st.

I voted other as well. Address the mental health and gang issues before addressing the gun issue and I bet guns aren't the big issue after all.

I love guns and feel that I have a constitutional right to have any gun on the market.

seriously? "Ban gun stocks" LOL.. Maybe just hold the round in your left hand and tap it with an ice pick in the other??? :cuckoo:

Just goes to show that these people want to "ban" things but they don't even know what they are! Sounds good. Choose yes. ROFL!

I stand with Charlton ...

h3259q.jpg

seriously? "Ban gun stocks" LOL.. Maybe just hold the round in your left hand and tap it with an ice pick in the other??? :cuckoo:

Just goes to show that these people want to "ban" things but they don't even know what they are! Sounds good. Choose yes. ROFL!

Pop23 made a mistake in the poll and called them gun stocks instead of bump stocks. alang1216 apparently was just saying that he chose the option that meant bump stocks.

So where do you stand?

gun laws are too restrictive

the 1934 NFA should be eliminated
Disagree.

The NFA should be amended to remove suppressors.

All gun laws that the Feds, and States have passed are Illegal, and infringements of the Second Amendment. States especially should not be able to supersede Federal Law. However, our corrupt courts uphold them.

So rifles should only have pistol grips..........

Oh and I never heard of a clip holding more than 8 rounds...... Magazines on the other hand........

Serious question here. Would you explain why most gun nuts get their panties in a knot about the difference between clips and magazines? Yes, I know magazine is the correct thechnical term, but damn, everybody knows what is being talked about. If I say I'm going to get a Coke, I might really be after a root beer, but I don't see where that should be a big issue. Looks like some are just looking for silly things to whine about.

People who use Coke when talking about any kind of soda annoy the hell out of me. :p

In some parts that's used as a common generic. Not by those of us who know better but it's widespread.

Some trade names are more widespread though, like Kleenex, "Scotch" [sic] :puke: Tape and Q-tips.

Forum List

Back