Where do you stand? Gun Control

Where do you stand on the Gun Control Issue?

• Leave current gun owners alone but prohibit future gun sales to private Citizens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry........, missed that one. But do you know the difference between a gun stock and a bump stock....... That's the real question. :eusa_whistle:
No prob. I thought the difference was obvious from the context: or other equipment that allows a semi auto to fire quickly

Oh and I'm as anti-semantic as one can get........, unless I'm being semantic........
I'll have to take your word for it.

Are you actually suggesting a ban on index fingers? :1peleas:

I voted to ban multi-round clips but only those with >10 round capacity
I voted to ban gun stocks
I voted for mandatory training
So rifles should only have pistol grips..........

Oh and I never heard of a clip holding more than 8 rounds...... Magazines on the other hand........

Serious question here. Would you explain why most gun nuts get their panties in a knot about the difference between clips and magazines? Yes, I know magazine is the correct thechnical term, but damn, everybody knows what is being talked about. If I say I'm going to get a Coke, I might really be after a root beer, but I don't see where that should be a big issue. Looks like some are just looking for silly things to whine about.

People who use Coke when talking about any kind of soda annoy the hell out of me. :p

In some parts that's used as a common generic. Not by those of us who know better but it's widespread.

Some trade names are more widespread though, like Kleenex, "Scotch" [sic] :puke: Tape and Q-tips.

Don't forget Jello!

Thankfully I've never lived somewhere where the use of Coke as a descriptor for all soda types was common.

Oh and I never heard of a clip holding more than 8 rounds...... Magazines on the other hand........

Serious question here. Would you explain why most gun nuts get their panties in a knot about the difference between clips and magazines? Yes, I know magazine is the correct thechnical term, but damn, everybody knows what is being talked about. If I say I'm going to get a Coke, I might really be after a root beer, but I don't see where that should be a big issue. Looks like some are just looking for silly things to whine about.

People who use Coke when talking about any kind of soda annoy the hell out of me. :p

In some parts that's used as a common generic. Not by those of us who know better but it's widespread.

Some trade names are more widespread though, like Kleenex, "Scotch" [sic] :puke: Tape and Q-tips.

and bandaids

and bandaids
During the Watergate hearings Xerox complained that their brand was being hurt by the use of 'Xerox' instead of 'photocopy' by the senators.

Most wedge issues are a waste of time

My arsenal of guns makes me no more 'free' than a collection of toasters would

This civil war everyone talks about has already come and gone

The .001% won, the rest of us are economic slaves to them ,blinded by our incessant firearm cock waving

~S~

See post #19. It's the one just before yours.

Look ma! Another moron who doesn't understand humor........ :thup:

Who has their panties in a wad again? :rofl:

Chieftain-Tank-Mk-10-image-4.jpg

Chieftain Tank Mk 10 For Sale UK Price £46,000.00

Sweet!
Shipping would be crazy expensive. Then there's customs to worry about. Maybe I could smuggle it over in my underwear. ROFL

Oh, you were joking... Well, as a veteran poster here I would have thought you would understand that jokes, especially sarcastic ones, do not come through text very well. But then, this is the USMB after all, not everyone understands, or accepts, reality here. LOL

Oh, you were joking... Well, as a veteran poster here I would have thought you would understand that jokes, especially sarcastic ones, do not come through text very well. But then, this is the USMB after all, not everyone understands, or accepts, reality here. LOL
If only you had read past that (unless the mods deleted those posts) you wouldn't have been so quick to stuff your foot in your mouth............

If only you had read past that (unless the mods deleted those posts) you wouldn't have been so quick to stuff your foot in your mouth............
Well, unfortunately in this case, I reply to posts as I see them. I am truly sorry I did not read further to see if, by chance, you clarified. My bad. I will try to keep in mind, when I see your posts in the future, that you expect people to read the ENTIRE thread before responding to your posts. Thank you for your clarification on this.

Well, unfortunately in this case, I reply to posts as I see them. I am truly sorry I did not read further to see if, by chance, you clarified. My bad. I will try to keep in mind, when I see your posts in the future, that you expect people to read the ENTIRE thread before responding to your posts. Thank you for your clarification on this.
That's okay, you're not alone, we're all human....... Well some of us are. No, that was not a reference to you, I've been dealing with some Stormfront cesspool dwellers. :D

Most wedge issues are a waste of time

My arsenal of guns makes me no more 'free' than a collection of toasters would

This civil war everyone talks about has already come and gone

The .001% won, the rest of us are economic slaves to them ,blinded by our incessant firearm cock waving

~S~

Whatever, leftist. :eusa_hand:

I just acquired a 70s-ish semiautomatic rifle with an 18-round magazine made in New Haven, Conn.

Can you guess what it is? (Besides awesome) :alcoholic:

I bet not, because you're a leftist.

Forum List

Back