Where does the White race begin?

What white race?

This white race...

xinsrc_49206031308158591309924.jpg
I like the one that looks like she's gonna hit the lamp post........

White beings with Thurston Howell The Third and ends with the bum on the bench in Back To The Future.

"Crazy drunk drivers".

Ginger, Maryanne, or Mrs Howell ...

BraELKRCIAAxcne.jpg

Marry, Bang, Kill?

No contest, Marryanne. Ginger was too ditzy.

MBK?

What does that mean.

Of the three, you have to pick one to marry, one to bang, and one to kill.

Go.....

A man was discussing the human condition with a dear friend. His own politics were totally eclectic and had no basis in the left-right polarization. His friend was a life long Communist of very reasonable and humanitarian spirit, open to any and all discussion. They had often spoken amicably about religion, politics, economics, philosophy, etc., differing on every point in a very brotherly manner absent the slightest acrimony or resentment.
So, he said to his friend, in summing up somewhat what he had just related as his thoughts, "after all, we are all the same inside."
Without hesitation, his friend replied, "Yes! Red."

During summer my neck gets red and my arms become darker than a Mexican, while my ass is pale, I would hardly call myself white.

More like Neopolitan.download (7).jpeg

It seems there's much controversy especially concerning people like Albanians, Jews, and Southern Italians.

I mean, genetically speaking, these 3 are genetically closer to Arabs, than to even Germans, much less the genetic core of Europe being the Baltic region.

It seems the idea that Albanians, Jews, and Southern Italians are White is more of a "Cultural aspiration" because by genotype, and phenotype these groups are clearly more Arab looking.

Albanians, Jews, and Southern Italians are not whites

marchofthetitans.jpg

Forum List

Back