Where is Al Gore?

There is a huge storm in the Gulf and Texas with lots of rain. CA (where I live) needs rain. Somone call Gore and tell him to move the weather.
Al told me to relay to you that he can only change the weather if you pay up first with Climate Change taxes.

You must prepay.

No gassing up the car and driving off without paying to stiff "the man".

There is a huge storm in the Gulf and Texas with lots of rain. CA (where I live) needs rain. Somone call Gore and tell him to move the weather.
Counting his money and laughing at how triggered you losers are when climate comes up.

:abgg2q.jpg:

:laughing0301:

:cheers2:

339320547_737716984719817_3831816098115610026_n.jpg

Where is Al Gore?​

He is off battling climate change.
AlFroze.jpg

There is a huge storm in the Gulf and Texas with lots of rain. CA (where I live) needs rain.
Sorry, but we gave all of our rain to Ukraine combating Russia.

Somone call Gore and tell him to move the weather.
He can't be reached--- there is a hanging chad stuck between his telephone receiver and his handset.

algore walks into an empty room, and somehow the room becomes emptier....

Typical shitlib.... loud and obnoxious... has told us the temperature of the earth's core is "Millions of degrees, man!!".... It's actually a few THOUSAND degrees.... dumber than a fucking fence post.... but knows how to extract lunch money from people that hate this life and teeter on hanging themselves on the chain link fence behind the 7-11. If you're morbidly obese with green hair, something like that looks like a god.... and you're happy to miss a few rent payments to finance his next $150 million jet.

Bless his heart.

algore grifter 92.png

Forum List

Back