Where is all the right wing support for this kid

GunGuide.jpg

Are people still really concerned that it will remain on their "permanent record"?

Are people still really concerned that it will remain on their "permanent record"?
Ain't that what the whole "canceled" thing is?

Punishing people for shit from way back? Costing people their jobs and shit?

I don't know? You have any examples of people going back to the elementary school records?
No, I think the whole thing is retarded but clearly there are a bunch of people who worry about it.

I got suspended or expelled from every school I ever went to; I don't think any of my employers ever called my middle school principal for a reference, lol.

Ain't that what the whole "canceled" thing is?

Punishing people for shit from way back? Costing people their jobs and shit?

I don't know? You have any examples of people going back to the elementary school records?
No, I think the whole thing is retarded but clearly there are a bunch of people who worry about it.

I got suspended or expelled from every school I ever went to; I don't think any of my employers ever called my middle school principal for a reference, lol.

Of course they didn't and of course it's stupid. I have to imagine my records are in a landfill somewhere.

You would think the gun freaks would be up in arms over this..it was only a BB gun but still..After Black Child Was Suspended for Having BB Gun at Home, Louisiana Lawmakers Move to Help Him Appeal

I say we start a Gofundme page to buy the poor kid a real gun. Maybe a Hi-Point or a Glock Fo-tay.

You in?
He's not old enough to own a gun. When he becomes of age and has a clean record, sure why not.

I will correct you: he is not old enough to purchase a firearm. But there is also no minimum age for possession of a long gun under federal law, only handguns.

When Can Kids Legally Own, Shoot Guns?

A "long gun" can also be an AR-15, AK-47, or any other large-caliber semi-auto rifle with a high-capacity magazine, also referred to as "assault rifles."

Only ignorant morons refer to them as assault rifles.

Definitely. The same idiots that call a magazine a "clip.

That why I used the quotation marks. :auiqs.jpg:

Our 14 year old has a Remington .223 long willed to him by my father.

Snowflake educators would wet themselves

My wife has a 20-gauge shotgun that her parents gave her as a Christmas present when she was eight years old.
They should have been jailed!

Maybe you should send some red-uniformed soldiers over here, and have them jailed.

Oh wait, that didn't work out very well for you last time, did it? Sorry we ruined your little worldwide colonization party.

:laughing0301:

You would think the gun freaks would be up in arms over this..it was only a BB gun but still..After Black Child Was Suspended for Having BB Gun at Home, Louisiana Lawmakers Move to Help Him Appeal

Had never heard of it.

And what exactly is a “gun freak”?
Would someone who believes the clear verbiage of the constitution outlining free speech be a “speech freak“.

What about a “secure in your person and possessions freak”?

You sound like the sort of faggot who sees a gun and simultaneously shits himself and has the desire for another man to fuck his wife.

Our schools are run by morons. The kid had the BB gun in his room, and they expelled him?
The child picked up the gun a put on his desk for all on the video conference to see.

Not a smart move.

In this new world of virtual realities, it comes with all new rules.

I would think not having your sister naked in the back ground would also be a good idea while attending such conferences.

Forum List

Back