Where Is He?

Thinking back on every other President, from Trump back to Reagan, I seem to recall that every one of them was seen somewhere making a speech or taking questions in the Rose Garden or giving a press conference somewhere. Some of those Presidents, in fact, had already faced the media multiple times by the time they were in office for six months.

Where the fuck is Joe?
He's working.

So you, too, believe that Clinton and Obama weren't working?

Thinking back on every other President, from Trump back to Reagan, I seem to recall that every one of them was seen somewhere making a speech or taking questions in the Rose Garden or giving a press conference somewhere. Some of those Presidents, in fact, had already faced the media multiple times by the time they were in office for six months.

Where the fuck is Joe?

Doing the job he was elected to do I would guess. Believe it or not, you didn't see Reagan a whole lot either. It's only Trump who needed the constant reassurance of the right wing media and the camera lights to stay relevant. If his mouth wasn't moving, I would guess he would think he'd stopped breathing. Less is more with Presidents. Biden's doing the job. More than I can for his predecessor.

The answer is obvious and it ain't about Covid. The media is so far in Biden's back pocket that it is doubtful that they would alert Americans if the president's mental condition worsened. And they told us Trump was crazy.

Seriously.

We all know that Mr. Biden is wisely husbanding his strength.

His advisers schedule him for one appearance at least each day.

Sometimes it's a trip out of Washington.

Sometimes it's an event at the White House.

He needs to take it easy because of his frail mental & physical condition.

Bless his little heart!

Where the fuck is Joe?
He's working.

So you, too, believe that Clinton and Obama weren't working?
No. I believe they weren't working like Joe is, with a raging pandemic, multiple foreign policy crises, a severely damaged economy to recover, RWNJ terrorist groups threatening to overthrow the government, and so on.

Where the fuck is Joe?
Working, something Trump knows very little about, unless you call grifting “work”.

Where the fuck is Joe?
As far as I’m concerned he’s already talking TOO MUCH, it’s WAY past time for the elected windbags to shut the fuck up until they have something worthy of listening to, I’m tired of having to sort out all the lies from the few grains of truth they occasionally drop by accident.:cool:

Silence can never be misquoted”Calvin Coolidge

He's in the White House doing his thankless job for you spoiled, entitled endlessly bitching assholes.
He's in the White House being fed his oatmeal and being briefed on who he is, what his wife's name is.
I'm a grown up adult. I do not need or want a leader. The day-to-day business of government should be as boring as a public utility. The people who run it should exemplify the image of a public servant. Wanting some dear leader to constantly be in the public eye strutting around like Mussolini is a sign of moral weakness and cowardice.

Hahahahahaha. "Working." Have you been paying attention to the Joe Biden schedule that gets posted on here each week. Dude is finished "working" by 1:30 pm, after attending a couple of meetings/briefings. Maybe stretches it to 1:35 pm if he signs an executive order (4 minutes to practice his name, 1 minute to sign).

Where the fuck is Joe?
Working, something Trump knows very little about, unless you call grifting “work”.
Maybe you haven't seen Trump's Organization? Stupid democrats have no clue what real work is. All they want are unemployment checks. How many people does the Biden Organization employ? ZERO, they just extort money from other countries selling us out to the highest bidder.
1622406595677.png

Hahahahahaha. "Working." Have you been paying attention to the Joe Biden schedule that gets posted on here each week. Dude is finished "working" by 1:30 pm, after attending a couple of meetings/briefings. Maybe stretches it to 1:35 pm if he signs an executive order (4 minutes to practice his name, 1 minute to sign).

Sippy Cup Joe agreed to being installed only if he had to work part-time.

I'm taking a lid on the rest of this thread.

Where the fuck is Joe?
Joe died three years ago but no one told him.

Forum List

Back