Where is Hunter Biden?

I tried google, duckduckgo nothing. Is there an internet blackout protecting Hunter Biden? Where the heck is he?
He is a Made Member of the Swamp. Yes he is protected

GREAT MOMENTS IN NEPOTISM: Biden’s brother touted Biden Cancer Initiative ties in investment pitch. “The allegation is the latest of many times Biden’s relatives have invoked the former vice president and his political clout to further their private business dealings.”

In other news, Joe Biden may have another grandchild. But Hunter Biden is reportedly refusing a paternity test.

DEMOCRATIC HOUSE WAS ALWAYS DESTINED TO IMPEACH PRESIDENT TRUMP:

For much of 2018, House Republicans campaigned on the message that Democrats would impeach Trump if they took control of the House.

Representative Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.), famously vowed on her first day in Congress to “impeach the mother****er.” By March, Tlaib claimed, “I think every single colleague of mine agrees there’s impeachable offenses. That’s one thing that we all agree on. We may disagree on the pace.”

As Investors Business Daily noted in 2017, with flashbacks to the Reagan and George W. Bush eras, “Democrats Want To Impeach A Republican President? What Else Is New?”

He probably bought Epstein's island and is hiding there. I here the price was cheap.....:laugh:

I tried google, duckduckgo nothing. Is there an internet blackout protecting Hunter Biden? Where the heck is he?

Suckin on that glass penis and trying to lay low.?

85% probability

Dads not doing so well

EFRJ-BxXYAYNqoO.jpeg

259pc2ywalo31.jpg

Forum List

Back