Where Is Joe Biden?

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
The guy hasn't been seen in a week. He stops his campaign at the last hour with a post on Twitter? WTF? Where is the Big Guy?

And the real mouth, Taco Jill. Where IS Taco Jill?? :eusa_think:
She is looking for some BBC.

jillbiden:story.jpeg

The guy hasn't been seen in a week. He stops his campaign at the last hour with a post on Twitter? WTF? Where is the Big Guy

There is a lot of concern that he may have been done away with, literally. I don't think they'd be that brazen, but then, the left has always been brazen in their pursuit of power.

Then there is this:

The president of the United States, holed up in a beach house hundreds of miles from the White House, was just deposed by tweet. There was no speech or press conference. There was no photo or video of Joe Biden making any kind of announcement. Instead, early in the afternoon on Sunday, Joe Biden’s Twitter account — an account we know that he does not control, and likely doesn’t even know how to use — posted a letter, bearing what appeared to be Biden’s digital signature, declaring that he won’t seek re-election.

About a half an hour later, Biden’s Twitter account posted a separate message endorsing Kamala Harris as Biden’s successor — without providing any indication as to why the endorsement wasn’t included in the letter. Biden’s chief of staff informed Cabinet officials of the news. At no point on Sunday did we see or hear Biden himself.

The man who won 15 million votes in primaries all over the country just a few months ago — the man who said repeatedly that he was going to run for re-election as recently as a few days ago — was nowhere to be found. All we know is that Biden has now abandoned the presidential race, whether he realizes it or not. If it was a shock to you when you found out that Biden dropped out, imagine what a shock it will be to Biden when he finds out that he dropped out.

There is a lot of concern that he may have been done away with, literally. I don't think they'd be that brazen, but then, the left has always been brazen in their pursuit of power.

Then there is this:

The president of the United States, holed up in a beach house hundreds of miles from the White House, was just deposed by tweet. There was no speech or press conference. There was no photo or video of Joe Biden making any kind of announcement. Instead, early in the afternoon on Sunday, Joe Biden’s Twitter account — an account we know that he does not control, and likely doesn’t even know how to use — posted a letter, bearing what appeared to be Biden’s digital signature, declaring that he won’t seek re-election.

About a half an hour later, Biden’s Twitter account posted a separate message endorsing Kamala Harris as Biden’s successor — without providing any indication as to why the endorsement wasn’t included in the letter. Biden’s chief of staff informed Cabinet officials of the news. At no point on Sunday did we see or hear Biden himself.

The man who won 15 million votes in primaries all over the country just a few months ago — the man who said repeatedly that he was going to run for re-election as recently as a few days ago — was nowhere to be found. All we know is that Biden has now abandoned the presidential race, whether he realizes it or not. If it was a shock to you when you found out that Biden dropped out, imagine what a shock it will be to Biden when he finds out that he dropped out.

Biden wasn't 'deposed'. He dropped out of his RE-election bid.

He's still president of the United States.

Again, Joe Biden is still president of the US. Nixing any 'deposed' hysteria.
On paper he is, but exactly when did he address the nation, live and in person, about stepping down from the campaign?

Where is the video evidence of it?

Biden wasn't 'deposed'. He dropped out of his RE-election bid.

He's still president of the United States.
WHERE is he? Trump popped up like 2 days later. Same with Reagan, where is the most fit and strong as a bull President at?

I'm hearing more and more he's had some sort of medical episode. He's definitely being stowed away for a reason

Oh? You heard him say that, did you?

Because NO ONE has heard directly from Biden that he was stepping away from the election.

Biden himself called in, tinfoil, and discussed dropping out.

"I know yesterday's news was surprising. Its hard for you to hear. But its the right thing to do....

....I'm hoping you'll give every bit of your heart and soul that you gave to me to Kamala. And I want you to know, I won't be on the ticket but I'm still going to be fully engaged. I've got six months left in my presidency. I'm determined to get the most done that I possibly can. Both foreign policy and domestic policy....

...I'll be doing whatever Kamala wants me or needs me to do in addition."

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the signed letter, confirmation from Biden's staff, confirmation from the VP, and Biden himself discussing his dropping out in a call over some tinfoil clad rando on the internet who insists he knows better.

"I know yesterday's news was surprising. Its hard for you to hear. But its the right thing to do....

....I'm hoping you'll give every bit of your heart and soul that you gave to me to Kamala. And I want you to know, I won't be on the ticket but I'm still going to be fully engaged. I've got six months left in my presidency. I'm determined to get the most done that I possibly can. Both foreign policy and domestic policy....

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the signed letter, confirmation from Biden's staff, confirmation from the VP, and Biden himself discussing his dropping out in a call over some tinfoil clad rando on the internet who insists he knows better.
Did you see HIM????

A call in using a voice cloner -- something that AI has been doing for two years -- is being alleged by credible sources.

One more time and then I"m done with you.

DID YOU SEE HIM MAKE THE STATEMENT?

Did you see HIM????

A call in using a voice cloner -- something that AI has been doing for two years -- is being alleged by credible sources.

One more time and then I"m done with you.

DID YOU SEE HIM MAKE THE STATEMENT?

Laughing....you demanded to hear it from Joe. I give you the recording so you can hear it from Joe.

You've ignored the recording, just like you did the signed letter, just like you did confirmation from his staff, just like you did confirmation from his VP. Now you demand to see him. Demonstrating elegantly that you'll ignore anything, even the very evidence you ask for.

You just blinked, tinfoil.

That was so fake. You CAN'T be that dumb.

Forum List

Back