Where is TED CRUZ?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
He's probably kicking himself over that pointless trump endorsement a couple weeks ago. You'd think he run to the cameras with a "told ya so " shit eating grin . And use the chance to position himself as the next man up .

Cruz is hoping The Donald quits or is dropped by the elites. Endorsing the nominee weeks ago will not hurt him, his lay low strategy is smart, Pence and others are digging holes, Cruz understands this concept and will let others - Ryan and others who aspire to the top spot - to keep speaking out as he (Cruz) take notes.

595ee690a078944d3932bf71b802b3ca

Considering the way Drumpf insulted his wife as well as every other woman on the planet - including his own daughters, Cruz is likely hoping no one asks him any questions.

Same with Pence, the fundie thumper who has no problem sucking up to gutter snipe Trump.

Whores.

He's probably kicking himself over that pointless trump endorsement a couple weeks ago. You'd think he run to the cameras with a "told ya so " shit eating grin . And use the chance to position himself as the next man up .
He thinks like the rest of us Trump or Hillary. You probably won't accept it, but Cruz has a lit of followers who are "Never Trumpets". That's a sure way to get the Hag in the White House. He's encouraging them to do the smart thing before we give this to someone even more evil than Obama.

I must say, Christy, Ginsburg, and Giuliano (sp) the worst ones.

Who the fuck cares..

I am disappointed in Ted.... I understand the endorsement thats was just political bs but making calls for Trump? I would never shill for a man who called My wife ugly and inferred my dad killed a person.

There is no next man up. Trump is running this all the way to the end. And if you're referring to next election, nobody will even remember by then. Hell, nobody will even remember this a week from today.

Considering the way Drumpf insulted his wife as well as every other woman on the planet - including his own daughters, Cruz is likely hoping no one asks him any questions.

Same with Pence, the fundie thumper who has no problem sucking up to gutter snipe Trump.

Whores.

Perhaps Cruz realized that it was he who attacked Trump's wife first hiding behind a PAC like a coward. I'll give Cruz credit, he stuck to his word eventually. On the other hand, I lost all respect for our Governor here in Ohio. I voted for him twice as Governor and once in the primary. Now I regret my decision because he proved himself to not be a man of his word.

As for the others in the Republican party that are cowardly bowing out, they better watch themselves as well. Pissing off your constituents is no way to get reelected.

Whores.

Perhaps Cruz realized that it was he who attacked Trump's wife first hiding behind a PAC like a coward. I'll give Cruz credit, he stuck to his word eventually. On the other hand, I lost all respect for our Governor here in Ohio. I voted for him twice as Governor and once in the primary. Now I regret my decision because he proved himself to not be a man of his word.

As for the others in the Republican party that are cowardly bowing out, they better watch themselves as well. Pissing off your constituents is no way to get reelected.
It fucking amazes me how stupid you Trump humpers are. Not everyone is Like Trump and breaks the law.

The Law that says a candidate has and involvement with a super pac. I hope you didnt waste your parents money with college

Oh, so you're one of those suckers that bought into Cruz's line that he had no contact with the PAC? Very interesting. By any chance are you interested in buying a bridge from me? You can set up toll booths and make lots of money!

Forum List

Back