🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

Conservative Groups March With Guns To Protest Central American Children

Conservative groups protested the possible housing of Central American children in Vassar, Michigan, on Monday by marching through town, some with AR-15 rifles and handguns, according to The Detroit News.

About 50 protesters led by the group Michiganders for Immigration Control and Enforcement carried American and “Don’t Tread on Me” flags as they marched from city hall to a social services facility that may house the children. The protest follows a similar but larger gathering that took place last week.

MORE: Conservative Groups Protest Central American Children By Marching With Guns

I wonder how many of these "patriotic" nuts consider themselves "Christians"...

Do you not understand the difference between the terms "Conservative" and "Christian"?

"
St. John’s Episcopal Church in McAllen, with assistance from Episcopal Relief & Development, has joined a larger effort, the McAllen Faith Community for Disaster Recovery, a group of churches and government agencies that have come together to respond to the crisis, in assisting with meals and laundry for individuals and families sheltering inside and in tents around Sacred Heart Catholic Church.
St. John’s began preparing backpacks of hygienic items, with travel-size soaps, shampoos, and conditioners, a comb, a toothbrush, and other items, as well as packs of nutritional snacks, such as peanut butter crackers and cereal bars.
“We will hold ‘packing parties’ at the church every Sunday and Wednesday and put together as many packs as we can, and we will assemble these packs as long as they are needed,” said the Rev. Nancy Springer, assistant rector of St. John’s.
Similar efforts are taking place in Laredo, where parishioners at Christ Church are assembling backpacks, also containing hygienic and nutritional items, to deliver to the children and families flowing into their city."

Unprecedented numbers of children detained crossing the border

"
St. John’s Episcopal Church in McAllen, with assistance from Episcopal Relief & Development, has joined a larger effort, the McAllen Faith Community for Disaster Recovery, a group of churches and government agencies that have come together to respond to the crisis, in assisting with meals and laundry for individuals and families sheltering inside and in tents around Sacred Heart Catholic Church.
St. John’s began preparing backpacks of hygienic items, with travel-size soaps, shampoos, and conditioners, a comb, a toothbrush, and other items, as well as packs of nutritional snacks, such as peanut butter crackers and cereal bars.
“We will hold ‘packing parties’ at the church every Sunday and Wednesday and put together as many packs as we can, and we will assemble these packs as long as they are needed,” said the Rev. Nancy Springer, assistant rector of St. John’s.
Similar efforts are taking place in Laredo, where parishioners at Christ Church are assembling backpacks, also containing hygienic and nutritional items, to deliver to the children and families flowing into their city."

Unprecedented numbers of children detained crossing the border

Conservative groups protested the possible housing of Central American children in Vassar, Michigan, on Monday by marching through town, some with AR-15 rifles and handguns, according to The Detroit News.

About 50 protesters led by the group Michiganders for Immigration Control and Enforcement carried American and “Don’t Tread on Me” flags as they marched from city hall to a social services facility that may house the children. The protest follows a similar but larger gathering that took place last week.

MORE: Conservative Groups Protest Central American Children By Marching With Guns

Do you not understand the difference between the terms "Conservative" and "Christian"?

Do you not understand the difference between the terms "Conservative"/politics and "Christian"/Jesus?

These children need Christian compassion - not Conservative politics.

Again, I wonder how many of these "patriotic" nuts consider themselves "Christians"...

So..what are the atheist groups doing again?

Lakota and Wry Catcher have helped how many dozens of kids?

Which comes first with Christians - the teachings of Jesus or politics?

Do you not understand the difference between the terms "Conservative"/politics and "Christian"/Jesus?

These children need Christian compassion - not Conservative politics.

Huh. How is providing them with shelter, shoes, etc...conservative politics?

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

We lost our compassion years ago when the illegals started forming gangs and murdering, raping, robbing and dealing death to our children instead of becoming valued citizens, scholars and scientists.
Do they deserve our compassion? Our sympathy? Why? They are the enemy and unless we stop being such compassionate butt-kissing, accepting of their poor misfortune, we will become their victims and our once great country will become a turd world cesspool, just like their country.
America is no longer an xtian nation, thank God. With in influx on non-whites and their barbaric customs and beliefs, the beloved melting pot you liberal idiots are so proud of is coming back to bite you on the bollocks! :eusa_clap:
The best thing we could do for them all is to put them out of our misery and their own. Once they become too powerful, we will become the victims again.

I have no doubt that many TRUE Christians are doing all they can to help these children - while many FALSE Christians protest and stir up trouble.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

We lost our compassion years ago when the illegals started forming gangs and murdering, raping, robbing and dealing death to our children instead of becoming valued citizens, scholars and scientists.
Do they deserve our compassion? Our sympathy? Why? They are the enemy and unless we stop being such compassionate butt-kissing, accepting of their poor misfortune, we will become their victims and our once great country will become a turd world cesspool, just like their country.
America is no longer an xtian nation, thank God. With in influx on non-whites and their barbaric customs and beliefs, the beloved melting pot you liberal idiots are so proud of is coming back to bite you on the bollocks! :eusa_clap:
The best thing we could do for them all is to put them out of our misery and their own. Once they become too powerful, we will become the victims again.

Great post and spot on.

Like you I lost my compassion years ago especially for those coming from Mexico and South America.

Cali is overrun will illegals and gangs and these gangs are branching out across the country. These illegals are costing the state millions every year.

MS-13 is here as well as other SA groups.

These people don't care about being American. All they want is money. Hell most of the illegals don't want to be Americans they just want the US dollars.

We need to build the damned fence and as I said shoot a few coming across. The rest will get the idea.

Last edited:

Extremely narrow-minded and racist. You make it sound like ALL "illegals started forming gangs and murdering, raping, robbing and dealing death to our children instead of becoming valued citizens, scholars and scientists." I call that delusional rationalization.

They leave it in church. You see, in some regions of our country if a person/family doesn't attend church they are suspect, and likely not the kind of people 'good' church going people associate with; by going to church many can pretend to be good Christians, once they leave, they leave their compassion behind.

Shouldn't criticize what you don't understand, wry.
Christians are helping with these children, but Christians also follow the law, you above most should understand the concept of following the law.
There IS a process in which to get immigrants into this country legally and EVERYBODY coming to this country SHOULD follow it....right?

Which law is the Administration to follow, and how should the law be enforced, in your opinion? I very much understand Christians, I was raised and confirmed in the R. Catholic Church, played CYO ball (and learned many Christians were self serving and dishonest - saying one is a Christian is no insight into their real character).

Having said all that you did then just broad brush? Seriously? I would have to consider your real character as it has to come into question.

Which law? The law that states where a person applies for a visa to come to this country.
My opinion, seal the border with the military, feed them, give them water if needed and just turn the "illegals" (yeah, illegals) around. The word on the street would get around quickly....the gravy train has left the station.

Hey, wry.....would you let a stranger walk into your house?
Better yet, break down your door and walk into your house? yeah, that's what I thought

Hey...I am a Christian, I give my time at church serving others and also helping troubled young men with their addictions and family problems get on track again.
Not self serving and not dishonest....quite the opposite of your opinion of Christians. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Extremely narrow-minded and racist. You make it sound like ALL "illegals started forming gangs and murdering, raping, robbing and dealing death to our children instead of becoming valued citizens, scholars and scientists." I call that delusional rationalization.

I'm just wondering how many have you taken under your roof by this point, Lakhota?

If you're white, just remember your ancestors stole everything you currently enjoy.

AmericasFirstWelfareCase.jpg

LOL, and there it is, you view immigration not from the lens of whats good for the country going forward and its native born citizens(of all races), but view it as a way to stick it to "whitey".

Geez talk about having a chip on your shoulder.

Not so much wanting to stick it to whitey as to remind whitey that we are a nation of immigrants.

We're also a nation of laws, FakeIndian.

I'm just wondering how many have you taken under your roof by this point, Lakhota?

Thanks for trying to make it personal. I'm doing my part, but let me remind you of something. Atheists aren't the ones who go around professing to be religious self-righteous do-gooders. I will also remind you that churches and various religious institutions have the people and massive infrastructure to better be of help; whereas, Atheists do not.

As I previously stated, I have no doubt that many TRUE Christians are doing all they can to help these children - while many FALSE Christians protest and stir up trouble.

LOL, and there it is, you view immigration not from the lens of whats good for the country going forward and its native born citizens(of all races), but view it as a way to stick it to "whitey".

Geez talk about having a chip on your shoulder.

Not so much wanting to stick it to whitey as to remind whitey that we are a nation of immigrants.

We're also a nation of laws, FakeIndian.

Well, retard, Obama is following the TVPRA law that Bush signed in 2008 (see below).

Forum List

Back