🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

I see our government has opened up a can of worms and is helping....NOT!

Human Traffickers Are Asking HHS for Immigrant Children!

nationalreview.com ^

asking Health and Human Services officials to hand over the children who have immigrated to the United States during the recent border surge, according to a congressman who toured a facility where the children are being housed. HHS is trying to release the children to sponsors in the United States, but those sponsors aren’t always parents. “There have been cases of people who have attempted to be sponsors actually being identified as associated with trafficking organizations,” Representative Jim Bridenstine (R., Okla) told National Review Online after visiting a housing facility at Fort Sill. “And they kept saying ‘we’ll have to...

Illegal immigrants don't come here to seek Christian fellowship...they come here using a shortcut to Obabble benefits programs...maybe there is a future astronaut among them...and that is wonderful. Many more will contribute nothing but trouble. We need no more trouble.

We need to make it illegal, to give a job to an Illegal Alien.

We need to make it illegal, to sell or rent housing to an Illegal Alien.

We need to make it illegal, to provide medical care for an Illegal Alien (except for emergency life-saving measures).

We need to make it illegal, to provide educational services for an Illegal Alien.

We need to make it illegal, to allow an Illegal Alien to buy or rent a vehicle.

We need to make it illegal, to provide an Illegal Alien with access to banking and financial services.

We need to make it illegal, to allow an Illegal Alien to wire-transfer funds, from within the US, to the outside.

We need to routinely sniff-out and seize the US-based assets of Illegal Aliens.

We need to make it illegal, to give Illegal Aliens welfare-caliber aid of any type.

We need to make it illegal, to declare any polity (municipal, county, state) as a Sanctuary for Illegal Aliens.

We need to make it illegal for Illegal Aliens to marry while here in the US (to avoid more anchor-marriages).

We need to reinterpret the 14th Amendment or otherwise clarify it at-law (to avoid more anchor babies).

We need to heavily penalize both Illegal Aliens and any American citizen or organization which violates those prohibitions.

Then sit back and watch the fun, as 12,000,000 Illegal Aliens pack up and get the hell outta Dodge, in advance of the onset of such a battery of new and effective legal tools in the fight against further invasion - self-deporting, at their own expense, and without costing a dime in deportation costs.

Hell, we won't even need to build the damned Fence, if we modify our laws to make them sufficiently onerous for Illegal Aliens that it becomes impossible for them to remain here.

But I doubt that we will even seriously consider such steps - until it is too late - foolish 'us'.

Should it also be made illegal for churches to provide sanctuary?

Temporary sanctuary might be acceptable but breaking the law of the land is not. It shouldn't be the American taxpayer's burden to take care of all the children of the world. Let the world take care of their own children or stop having them.

No problem, Pope Francis.

We can welcome and protect them.

And clothe and house and feed and care for them.

Right up to the moment when we send them back to their home countries.

After that, you can talk to the people who run those countries, Your Holiness.

----------

Pope Francis: Immigrant Children Must Be 'Welcomed And Protected'

Pope Francis confronted the "racist and xenophobic attitudes" that often face undocumented immigrants by addressing the thousands of unaccompanied children included in their ranks.

In a message delivered to the Mexico-Holy See Colloquium on Migration and Development on Monday, the pope drew attention to these migrant children who he said often undertake the dangerous border crossing alone in order to escape violence in their home countries:

"This humanitarian emergency requires, as a first urgent measure, these children be welcomed and protected. These measures, however, will not be sufficient, unless they are accompanied by policies that inform people about the dangers of such a journey and, above all, that promote development in their countries of origin."​

MORE: Pope Francis: Immigrant Children Must Be 'Welcomed And Protected'

That should be clear enough for most Christians to understand. Tell Speaker Boehner to pass meaningful immigration legislation.

--------------------

We don't need meaningful immigration legislation.

We need meaningful enforcement of our existing laws.

We need meaningful ejection of Illegal Aliens from our country.

We need meaningful border security.

We need meaningful legal reforms to make our nation hostile to the prolonged presence of Illegal Aliens.

"Immigration Reform" = Codespeak for "Shamnesty"

Well, either you're a TRUE Christian - or you aren't. Which are you? Remember what Jesus said...
You are not a Christian.

Why would Christians allow you to attempt to utilize a belief-system to shape conditions to your liking, when you are not a practitioner yourself?

----------

--------------------

We need meaningful legal reforms to make our nation hostile to the prolonged presence of Illegal Aliens.

Well, either you're a TRUE Christian - or you aren't. Which are you? Remember what Jesus said...
You are not a Christian.

Why would Christians allow you to attempt to utilize a belief-system to shape conditions to your liking, when you are not a practitioner yourself?

That's funny. Stupid, but funny. Goodnight...

----------

Pope Francis: Immigrant Children Must Be 'Welcomed And Protected'

Pope Francis confronted the "racist and xenophobic attitudes" that often face undocumented immigrants by addressing the thousands of unaccompanied children included in their ranks.

In a message delivered to the Mexico-Holy See Colloquium on Migration and Development on Monday, the pope drew attention to these migrant children who he said often undertake the dangerous border crossing alone in order to escape violence in their home countries:
"This humanitarian emergency requires, as a first urgent measure, these children be welcomed and protected. These measures, however, will not be sufficient, unless they are accompanied by policies that inform people about the dangers of such a journey and, above all, that promote development in their countries of origin."​
MORE: Pope Francis: Immigrant Children Must Be 'Welcomed And Protected'

That should be clear enough for most Christians to understand. Tell Speaker Boehner to pass meaningful immigration legislation.

--------------------

[MENTION=31132]Lakhota[/MENTION]

Like I asked you before, how would an Atheist know how a 'true Christian' should act? You're pretty stupid if you think our being 'true Christians' hinges on our acceptance of amnesty for illegal immigrants. You quote Jesus a lot, why don't you do what he says?

----------

--------------------

@Lakhota

Like I asked you before, how would an Atheist know how a 'true Christian' should act?
Templar,
Do you not know the basis of other religions, like with Buddhism, or Hinduism, or with Islam? One does not have to be of the same Faith as you, to understand and know the basic tenets of your religion. Many times, atheists know the doctrine of many different religions, at least enough to understand it....has been my experience with atheists and agnostics.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?
We are living in a world of hypocrites, and the only question I have is how come decent people can not join together and create their own system of government?

Because the minority is trying to push their policies on the majority, and they are not what the majority wants.....and the minority is having a hissy fit over it because they believe they should be the ones to decide how this country goes.

----------

--------------------

Like I asked you before, how would an Atheist know how a 'true Christian' should act? You're pretty stupid if you think our being 'true Christians' hinges on our acceptance of amnesty for illegal immigrants. You quote Jesus a lot, why don't you do what he says?

TK....Jesus said love your neighbor as yourself.....would Jesus turn his back on someone that is desperate looking for a place of safety? I don't think so. And, if Christians don't demonstrate their Christianity, of course no one is going to know how "true Christians" should act. Christianity wasn't meant to be kept a secret.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?
We are living in a world of hypocrites, and the only question I have is how come decent people can not join together and create their own system of government?

Because the minority is trying to push their policies on the majority, and they are not what the majority wants.....and the minority is having a hissy fit over it because they believe they should be the ones to decide how this country goes.

YOU subversives are NOT the majority.... look up the latest Gallup poll!

@Lakhota

Like I asked you before, how would an Atheist know how a 'true Christian' should act?
Templar,
Do you not know the basis of other religions, like with Buddhism, or Hinduism, or with Islam? One does not have to be of the same Faith as you, to understand and know the basic tenets of your religion. Many times, atheists know the doctrine of many different religions, at least enough to understand it....has been my experience with atheists and agnostics.

While in theory that is true, my personal experience is that few, very few, non-Christians really know the basis of Christian faith and doctrine.

That said, I tend to not blame them or get upset about it, because to be fair, there are dozens of Christian sects, the largest of which being Catholicism, has widely varying doctrine.

Generally the group that tends to know the most about Christianity, and logically it should, is the orthodox Judaism. Generally, if you meet an orthodox Jew, he tends to know all about Christianity, he just rejects it.

One needn't be religious to be moral.

Without a divine law giver, then moral law is simply man made. If morals are man made, then everyone is moral, and everyone is immoral. Morals are relative. If I believe burning my children to death is moral, then it is, because what makes your morals better than my morals?

TK....Jesus said love your neighbor as yourself.....would Jesus turn his back on someone that is desperate looking for a place of safety? I don't think so. And, if Christians don't demonstrate their Christianity, of course no one is going to know how "true Christians" should act. Christianity wasn't meant to be kept a secret.

That's not exactly true. Jesus turned his back to many people throughout the Bible. Yes, he helped many, but there were always conditions. Now the conditions were different for different people, but there were always conditions.

In Matthew 19, the rich young ruler asked how to gain eternal life, and Jesus said to him, sell all you have and give it to the poor. The young ruler refused, and left. Jesus didn't go after him, but let him go and turned his back to him.

In Matthew 8, a disciple said "first let me bury my father" and Jesus said "let the dead, bury the dead".

Luke 9, someone said let me first say good bye to my family, and Jesus said "No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God"

Jesus called people white washed tombs, and snakes, and all sorts of things. Remember, they crucified this man for a reason.

When people came to Jesus and received help, they repented. Changed from doing wrong, and did right.

The people in question on this thread, are doing wrong. There are legal ways to become a US citizen, and enter our country. They are choosing to instead to do wrong, violate our laws, and enter our country illegally. Jesus might help them out of doing wrong, but Jesus would never help them into doing wrong.

the majority that tardtex is carping about want our borders protected and illegals deported.

YOU subversives are NOT the majority.... look up the latest Gallup poll!

You whiners certainly aren't the majority.

Forum List

Back