🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

Then they should stop trying to influence our government and how we "non-believers" live!

How about they mind their own business and we'll mind ours.

Thankfully, many so-called Christians also believe in the separation of church and state.

I have as much proof that Spiderman exists as Christians have that their God exists.

BTW, why do so-called Christians "belittle" non-believers?

Excuse me? On this board it's the atheists that belittle the Christians....you included.

"From your own post: I have as much proof that Spiderman exists as Christians have that their God exists."

I see God in my life everyday, sorry you don't. If I listen, I hear him talking to me.
I'll go as far as to say that God helped me get rid of my demons.
It's okay....I'm not here to change your mind, just letting you know that you may not understand Christians.

I was a Christian once. As a child. The church took everyone's money, built unnecessary expensive church's the size if castles with the "offerings" and Cadillacs for their families all while being exempt from paying taxes. The preachers and ministers were constantly abusing and molesting children and telling innocent gay people they were going to burn in hell for all of eternity because of something they had no choice in even tho they themselves were sexually attracted to children. I mean come on. Christians have really only succeeded in hurting people, taking peoples hard earned money, killing people, starting wars and socially out casting people, all in the name of "The Lord".
And now Christians are going to pull on people's heart strings to bring all these illegals in that are going to destroy our economy and our country. But it's okay because god said so?

•Pinky•

Sadly, people aren't perfect and yes there are wrong people in the wrong places in religion.
The Bible doesn't condone what has been done with regards to your experience. Usually, those churches end up failing, case in point the Chrystal Cathedral in Garden Grove, Ca. Look at Jim Baker and the likes of those phonies.
The things that you see happening is not what our religion is about. The Bible hasn't changed, just man's interpretation of it, which once the truth has been moved, it's no longer the truth. And, this runs true with liberals moving the truth of religion to forward their cause in immigration.
I feel for those children, but that doesn't mean they get to stay here, and my views aren't against the Bible.

Christian?

What a load or horseshit. This is about American taxpayers being forced to pay for illegal immigrants.

Get these disease and lice ridden turds and any adults with em the hell out of America.

They are not our responsibility and I cannot fathom anyone wanting to make them our responsibility.

Christian?

What a load or horseshit. This is about American taxpayers being forced to pay for illegal immigrants.

Get these disease and lice ridden turds and any adults with em the hell out of America.

They are not our responsibility and I cannot fathom anyone wanting to make them our responsibility.

The thing that bothers me the most is that once the children are allowed to stay here, there is no doubt that parents and family will be allowed to follow. This is something that the liberals won't address because they know it's true. I can just hear it from them, "They have a right to be united with their parents and family." It's politics, this is politics with using "the children" as a tool for them. Make no mistake about it.

answer this

how frikken Christian is to support ABORTION?

You phonies your care about children is SELECTIVE and you care about them is TO USE THEM

Who are you talking to?
If it's me......I don't support abortion and a true Christian doesn't either.
Being a believer doesn't make a person a Christian.

sorry, I should of directed my question to the phony who started this tread and is still trolling five days later

Oh, you can point it out, all you like - it's just that far fewer people are listening than you might hope - Christians comprise 75% (-ish) of the country - and very few of them are going to listen to non-believers, who routinely belittle their religious faith, attempting (and failing) to chastise them, using their own scriptures.

Then they should stop trying to influence our government and how we "non-believers" live!

Thankfully, many so-called Christians also believe in the separation of church and state.

I have as much proof that Spiderman exists as Christians have that their God exists.

Excuse me? On this board it's the atheists that belittle the Christians....you included.

"From your own post: I have as much proof that Spiderman exists as Christians have that their God exists."

I see God in my life everyday, sorry you don't. If I listen, I hear him talking to me.
It's okay....I'm not here to change your mind, just letting you know that you may not understand Christians.

If your delusions make your day better - good for you. BTW, what is untrue about my Spiderman analogy?

As a child, I was told that Santa was real.

As a child, I was told that God was real.

Santa has stood the test of time.

Non-believers, critical of the way that Christians conduct themselves, are largely ignored.

We "non-believers" have every right to point out self-righteous Christian hypocrisy - especially when they try to influence politics and the way all of us live. We don't want to be governed by their lunacy.

Been asking you for over a thousand posts what exactly we would have to do to show our compassion in your eyes.

Wanting to reunite the children with their families isn't compassionate to you.
Wanting to foster/adopt the children and raise them so that they can be productive members of society is braining washing to you.

I can't speak of other Christians, but I know my righteousness comes from Christ's. The only way I could be considered righteous is by accepting that Eternal sacrifice.

It seems more that you want to be self righteous telling us we are uncompassionate and being completely unwilling to tell us what we can supposedly do to be compassionate.

Once again

We "non-believers" have every right to point out self-righteous Christian hypocrisy - especially when they try to influence politics and the way all of us live. We don't want to be governed by their lunacy.

Been asking you for over a thousand posts what exactly we would have to do to show our compassion in your eyes.

Wanting to foster/adopt the children and raise them so that they can be productive members of society is braining washing to you.

I can't speak of other Christians, but I know my righteousness comes from Christ's. The only way I could be considered righteous is by accepting that Eternal sacrifice.

It seems more that you want to be self righteous telling us we are uncompassionate and being completely unwilling to tell us what we can supposedly do to be compassionate.

Once again

TRUE Christians will do the right thing according to the teachings of Jesus. FALSE Christians will not do the right thing according to the teachings of Jesus.

What If Jesus Was An Immigrant ... Actually, He Was

Michelle_Hashtag_Welcome_Immigrants.jpg

If your delusions make your day better - good for you. BTW, what is untrue about my Spiderman analogy?

No, I think 'Meister' nailed that one pretty good.

Your pretense at not engaging in belittling behaviors rings hollow, and provides some amusement to your longer-tenured colleagues.

Your pretense at not engaging in belittling behaviors rings hollow, and provides some amusement to your longer-tenured colleagues.

I post what I believe.

cosby2.jpg

I post what I believe.

cosby2.jpg

What you believe is very different from what is reality, Lakhota.

Once again

TRUE Christians will do the right thing according to the teachings of Jesus. FALSE Christians will not do the right thing according to the teachings of Jesus.

And yet you dont seem to think Jesus would want to return children to their parents or foster said children.

Yet putting them in camps is Christian? How?

Once again

And yet you dont seem to think Jesus would want to return children to their parents or foster said children.

Yet putting them in camps is Christian? How?

So, you'd rather just see them returned to their death.

Gotta go, Gunsmoke is on.

I was a Christian once. As a child. The church took everyone's money, built unnecessary expensive church's the size if castles with the "offerings" and Cadillacs for their families all while being exempt from paying taxes. The preachers and ministers were constantly abusing and molesting children and telling innocent gay people they were going to burn in hell for all of eternity because of something they had no choice in even tho they themselves were sexually attracted to children. I mean come on. Christians have really only succeeded in hurting people, taking peoples hard earned money, killing people, starting wars and socially out casting people, all in the name of "The Lord".
And now Christians are going to pull on people's heart strings to bring all these illegals in that are going to destroy our economy and our country. But it's okay because god said so?

•Pinky•

The local Lutheran church gives out lunches to the homeless Mon-Thurs and they provide shelter to homeless men for one month of every winter. The Presbyterian church also provides one month of shelter in the winter and a couple of other churches do as well. None of these churches are huge, though we do have a mega church in the area that provides zip for anybody. Do not tar all churches or all Christians with the same brush.

Forum List

Back