🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

Excuse me? On this board it's the atheists that belittle the Christians....you included.

"From your own post: I have as much proof that Spiderman exists as Christians have that their God exists."

I see God in my life everyday, sorry you don't. If I listen, I hear him talking to me.

I'll go as far as to say that God helped me get rid of my demons.

It's okay....I'm not here to change your mind, just letting you know that you may not understand Christians.

I was a Christian once. As a child. The church took everyone's money, built unnecessary expensive church's the size if castles with the "offerings" and Cadillacs for their families all while being exempt from paying taxes. The preachers and ministers were constantly abusing and molesting children and telling innocent gay people they were going to burn in hell for all of eternity because of something they had no choice in even tho they themselves were sexually attracted to children. I mean come on. Christians have really only succeeded in hurting people, taking peoples hard earned money, killing people, starting wars and socially out casting people, all in the name of "The Lord".

And now Christians are going to pull on people's heart strings to bring all these illegals in that are going to destroy our economy and our country. But it's okay because god said so?

•Pinky•

The local Lutheran church gives out lunches to the homeless Mon-Thurs and they provide shelter to homeless men for one month of every winter. The Presbyterian church also provides one month of shelter in the winter and a couple of other churches do as well. None of these churches are huge, though we do have a mega church in the area that provides zip for anybody. Do not tar all churches or all Christians with the same brush.

Fair enough...

•Pinky•

Where is the Christian compassion for the American poor from the left and open borders neo cons?

Seems like liberals, who claim to support the American working class, don't mind flooding this country with cheap labor and straining public services at the expense of Americans just to get votes.

Supporting mass immigration of the third world to America and the lower living standard that coems with it is the antithesis of Christianity. It certainly isn't Christian to leave our own children a poorer future.

As Christ says, give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime. These people need to learn to solve their own problems in their own countries.

Where is the Christian compassion for the American poor from the left and open borders neo cons?

Seems like liberals, who claim to support the American working class, don't mind flooding this country with cheap labor and straining public services at the expense of Americans just to get votes.

Supporting mass immigration of the third world to America and the lower living standard that coems with it is the antithesis of Christianity. It certainly isn't Christian to leave our own children a poorer future.

As Christ says, give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime. These people need to learn to solve their own problems in their own countries.

Christ supposedly said a lot of things that FALSE Christians either twist or ignore.

Christ said a lot of things that FALSE Christians either twist or ignore.

True, same thing with disingenuous atheists like yourself, perverting Christ's agenda to promote this agenda of mass immigration of the democrat party, republican donors, corporations, neo-con wall street journal types etc.

Jesus didn't say that you idiot: Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Chinese Proverb

Learn the bloody Bible Christian.

True, same thing with disingenuous atheists like yourself, perverting Christ's agenda to promote this agenda of mass immigration of the democrat party, republican donors, corporations, neo-con wall street journal types etc.

How in the hell could Christ's agenda become more perverted? Didn't he supposedly impregnate his own mother and became his own father? When he was Jesus, he was the peaceful little hippie. When he was God, he was an evil, vicious bastard. Reminds me of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

MOOCHERSGRACIOUS.jpg

Jesus didn't say that you idiot: Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Chinese Proverb

I am not a Christian, so I guess I stand corrected.

But do you have a problem with the proverb?

Also, where in the Bible does it require us to allow mass immigration?

Chinese Proverb

Learn the the damn bible anyway, it will do you good in a Western culture, and I don't have an issue with it but it doesn't say send him naked into a river with bare hands to try and catch his dinner now does it?

And mass immigration? Learn math, starting with the fact that there are 316 million people here already. For the Christians what the government does is none of their damn business, but in this case it is following the teachings of Christ, the actual ones and not the ones you made up.

It's heartwarming to see that New York City is trying to help out.

New York City May Begin Housing Unaccompanied Border Children

Here's an idea, why don't YOU take in an illegal? I've already offered to adopt one and make her an American.

Good for you. I'm 67. I don't adopt - I just sponsor.

Cop out. Where's the "compassion?"

Anyway ... where was the "Christian compassion" in the kids' home countries? I assume there are Christians in Honduras and Guatemala -- aren't there?

Has nothing to do with compassion, but everything to do with suicide!
Suicide? What a fucking drama queen. No wonder no one but stupid reactionaries buy into this kind of crap.

YOU are one stupid fucking asshole, that should adopt a few of these TYPHOID MARY'S, since you have such compassion for them!

Outbreak on the Border

free beacon ^

Health authorities at a Navy base in Southern California took steps last weekend to curtail an outbreak of pneumonia and swine flu among illegal immigrant children housed at the facility, according to U.S. officials. The outbreak of disease among several of the nearly 600 immigrant children at the Naval Base Ventura County, located north of Los Angeles, initially was thought to be caused by deadly bacterial streptococcal meningitis, according to one official close to the issue. However, a spokesman for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said he was not aware of any cases of meningitis at the...

Illegal Alien Minors Spreading TB, Ebola, Dengue, Swine Flu

Judicial Watch ^

The hordes of illegal immigrant minors entering the U.S. are bringing serious diseases—including swine flu, dengue fever, Ebola virus and tuberculosis—that present a danger to the American public as well as the Border Patrol agents forced to care for the kids, according to a U.S. Congressman who is also medical doctor. This has created a “severe and dangerous” crisis, says the Georgia lawmaker, Phil Gingrey. Most of the Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) are coming from Central America and they’re importing infectious diseases considered to be largely eradicated in this country. Additionally, many of the migrants lack basic vaccinations such as...

Immigration crisis: Tuberculosis spreading at camps

Fox News ^

Are the thousands of illegal immigrant kids housed in detention facilities happy and well fed -- or are they living in disease-infested compounds shrouded in secrecy? Well, it depends on who you ask. The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) seems to think the children coming across the southern border are remarkably healthy. It's a sentiment shared by BCFS -- the Texas-based agency formerly known as Baptist Child & Family Services contracted to run camps at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio and Fort Sill in Oklahoma....

Illegal Immigrant Children Have Lice So Bad ‘They Can Be Seen Crawling Down’ Their Faces

Gateway Pundit ^

Todd Starnes told Sean Hannity on FOX News tonight that the illegal immigrant children held at Lackland Air Force base in Oklahoma are bringing diseases into America. The children have tuberculosis, scabies and lice so bad you can see them running down their faces. “It’s one giant emergency room. They tell me tuberculosis has become a very dangerous issue there. Nurses say the number of children representing symptoms of tuberculosis is ‘simply staggering.’ Spitting up blood, chest pains, constant coughing. There are at least three confirmed cases for the illegals in Austin, Texas… The federal government is covering up the...

A Public Health Crisis at the Border (tuberculosis, dengue fever on the rise)

Slate ^

**SNIP** Drug-resistant tuberculosis also appears to have spread, with several counties in southern Texas reporting twice the usual average number of cases. TB is a disease that needs to be carefully monitored and screened for, a prospect that is not possible under the current circumstances. Dengue fever, a potentially deadly mosquito-borne disease that causes fatigue, pain in the bones and muscles, and fever, and infects close to 100 million people worldwide every year, has been detected this year in southern Texas for the first time since 2005. Illegal immigrants, possibly from Mexico, are a likely source. If infected mosquitoes begin...

Chinese Proverb

Learn the the damn bible anyway, it will do you good in a Western culture, and I don't have an issue with it but it doesn't say send him naked into a river with bare hands to try and catch his dinner now does it?

And mass immigration? Learn math, starting with the fact that there are 316 million people here already. For the Christians what the government does is none of their damn business, but in this case it is following the teachings of Christ, the actual ones and not the ones you made up.
There is no such thing as "western culture" and this sure as hell isn't a "christian society" so saying I need to learn the bible is absurd.

So this isn't about bringing in one guy, that is so fucking disingenuous, this is about bringing in tens of thousands of refugees every year(setting up asylum centers in central america is the talk now) on top of the legal 1 million who come every years and the hundreds of thousands of illegals, further straining our public services and undermining american workers by undercutting their wages and taking their jobs.

You still didn't answer the question, where in the bible does it require us to support mass immigration smartass?

Since you are such a biblical scholar apparently, enlighten us red state proles in fly over country.

Last edited:

How in the hell could Christ's agenda become more perverted? Didn't he supposedly impregnate his own mother and became his own father? When he was Jesus, he was the peaceful little hippie. When he was God, he was an evil, vicious bastard. Reminds me of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Kind of sounds like ted stevens song, "I am my own grandpa". Jesus is his own papa.

Last edited:

There is no such thing as "western culture" and this sure as hell isn't a "christian society" so saying I need to learn the bible is absurd.

So this isn't about bringing in one guy, that is so fucking disingenuous, this is about bringing in tens of thousands of refugees every year(setting up asylum centers in central america is the talk now) on top of the legal 1 million who come every years and the hundreds of thousands of illegals, further straining our public services and undermining american workers by undercutting their wages and taking their jobs.

You still didn't answer the question, where in the bible does it require us to support mass immigration smartass?

Since you are such a biblical scholar apparently, enlighten us red state proles in fly over country.

Yeah. These morons invite hundreds of thousands of diseased criminals into our land then attempt to burden the Christian community with a sense of guilt for not adopting them and subjecting their families to unknown dangers. America has enough poor, aged, sick, and homeless folks of our own to take care of. We simply don't have the resources to take care of the entire world's needy. Let the Christians in Honduras and Mexico take care of their own sick and needy.

Forum List

Back