Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

I just wish more so-called Christians would follow the teachings of Jesus and do the right thing.
Oh, but they are...

They are feeding and clothing and sheltering and medically caring for those children, while their cases are being investigated, prior to most of them being returned to the own countries of origin, in order for their own families and governments to provide more permanent care...

It's the Christian thing to do, and they're doing just that.

It's heartwarming to see that New York City is trying to help out.

New York City May Begin Housing Unaccompanied Border Children

Here's an idea, why don't YOU take in an illegal? I've already offered to adopt one and make her an American.

Good for you. I'm 67. I don't adopt - I just sponsor.

I'm 57, I would make and exception if these kids really need homes. Better an old mother than no mother. And all of these unaccompanied children need parents as they own apparently cared nothing for them, sending them on a journey that endangers their lives.

The truth is, you wouldn't sponsor anybody, you want the rest of us to pay for these people to be here when legal immigrants have gone through so much. It's not fair. It's even more unfair to the millions of people who were denied entry into this country and didn't sneak in. Again, you want them here, set up a website so you can sponsor a family to come legally. And if you really want to sponsor someone, do it, you don't need a website.

My parents sponsored my sister in law and my brother in law and my aunt and uncle sponsored my cousin in law.

"Temporary quartering" sounds a lot like a "temporary tax hike," and we all know what that really means.

Where is the Christian compassion for the American poor from the left and open borders neo cons?

Seems like liberals, who claim to support the American working class, don't mind flooding this country with cheap labor and straining public services at the expense of Americans just to get votes.

Supporting mass immigration of the third world to America and the lower living standard that coems with it is the antithesis of Christianity. It certainly isn't Christian to leave our own children a poorer future.

As Christ says, give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime. These people need to learn to solve their own problems in their own countries.

Christ supposedly said a lot of things that FALSE Christians either twist or ignore.

Yeah, anybody more concerned about the people already here and wanting to fix things here before letting more in is a "false" Christian. Better to let all these people here and just make the problem worse because, heck, our lives and the lives of our children aren't worth anything. We have people getting killed by gangs here in America everyday. We need to fix that problem before letting more, mostly gang members into this country.

I give out lunches to the homeless once a week, or a I did before my operation and I will again after I recover. Why are we letting in more people when we can't provide jobs or homes for those already here? Many of these people are vets. Our country has failed them, but you think it's great to make things worse for them.

I just wish more so-called Christians would follow the teachings of Jesus and do the right thing.

If they did, things south of the border wouldn't be so bad. They are 90% Christian and mostly Catholic. All those countries south of our border are 90% Christian, yet you are harping on us to care for them based on supposed Christian values?

All those drug dealers? yeah, they're Christian. And you're calling US false Christians because we don't want them here. We already have too many here as it is. Plus Chicago and Detroit are so bad people are dying on the streets everyday. Don't you think we should fix our own problems before taking in more problems?

If they did, things south of the border wouldn't be so bad. They are 90% Christian and mostly Catholic. All those countries south of our border are 90% Christian, yet you are harping on us to care for them based on supposed Christian values?

All those drug dealers? yeah, they're Christian. And you're calling US false Christians because we don't want them here. We already have too many here as it is. Plus Chicago and Detroit are so bad people are dying on the streets everyday. Don't you think we should fix our own problems before taking in more problems?
With pro-Immigration (oftentimes equivalent to pro-Illegal Aliens) proponents, any old excuse to get more foreigners under the wire, and onto our soil... the cynical use of Christianity here is merely a disingenuous tactic in pursuit of that strategic goal, assuming that the rest of us are vacuuous Sheeple or lack the courage to take a stand and suffer a few barbs and arrows, or are actually naive and dumb enough to believe them.

Last edited:

Tell that to the Republicans/Teabaggers in Congress and in the various Republican/Teabagger run states. Red states suck the most federal handouts/resources - but do the least to help those in need.

Christ said a lot of things that FALSE Christians either twist or ignore.

True, same thing with disingenuous atheists like yourself, perverting Christ's agenda to promote this agenda of mass immigration of the democrat party, republican donors, corporations, neo-con wall street journal types etc.

How in the hell could Christ's agenda become more perverted? Didn't he supposedly impregnate his own mother and became his own father? When he was Jesus, he was the peaceful little hippie. When he was God, he was an evil, vicious bastard. Reminds me of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
That is just too much, you perverted little prick.

True, same thing with disingenuous atheists like yourself, perverting Christ's agenda to promote this agenda of mass immigration of the democrat party, republican donors, corporations, neo-con wall street journal types etc.

How in the hell could Christ's agenda become more perverted? Didn't he supposedly impregnate his own mother and became his own father? When he was Jesus, he was the peaceful little hippie. When he was God, he was an evil, vicious bastard. Reminds me of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
That is just too much, you perverted little prick.

What did I get wrong?

29qjn0y.jpg

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

The Left Wingers insist we should bud out of other countries affairs - but these are the same people who insist that other countries should send their problems here :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back