🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

unnameds.jpg

Jesus didn't say that you idiot: Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Chinese Proverb

Learn the bloody Bible Christian.

I am not a Christian, so I guess I stand corrected.

But do you have a problem with the proverb?

Also, where in the Bible does it require us to allow mass immigration?
Learn the the damn bible anyway, it will do you good in a Western culture, and I don't have an issue with it but it doesn't say send him naked into a river with bare hands to try and catch his dinner now does it?

And mass immigration? Learn math, starting with the fact that there are 316 million people here already. For the Christians what the government does is none of their damn business, but in this case it is following the teachings of Christ, the actual ones and not the ones you made up.
It doesn't say provide him with a boat and equipment either. It says TEACH.

How about some quotes by Jesus on how government should be charitable?

Do you even know what charity is? Please explain in your own words.

Suicide? What a fucking drama queen. No wonder no one but stupid reactionaries buy into this kind of crap.

YOU are one stupid fucking asshole, that should adopt a few of these TYPHOID MARY'S, since you have such compassion for them!

Outbreak on the Border

free beacon ^

Health authorities at a Navy base in Southern California took steps last weekend to curtail an outbreak of pneumonia and swine flu among illegal immigrant children housed at the facility, according to U.S. officials. The outbreak of disease among several of the nearly 600 immigrant children at the Naval Base Ventura County, located north of Los Angeles, initially was thought to be caused by deadly bacterial streptococcal meningitis, according to one official close to the issue. However, a spokesman for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said he was not aware of any cases of meningitis at the...

Illegal Alien Minors Spreading TB, Ebola, Dengue, Swine Flu

Judicial Watch ^

The hordes of illegal immigrant minors entering the U.S. are bringing serious diseases—including swine flu, dengue fever, Ebola virus and tuberculosis—that present a danger to the American public as well as the Border Patrol agents forced to care for the kids, according to a U.S. Congressman who is also medical doctor. This has created a “severe and dangerous” crisis, says the Georgia lawmaker, Phil Gingrey. Most of the Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) are coming from Central America and they’re importing infectious diseases considered to be largely eradicated in this country. Additionally, many of the migrants lack basic vaccinations such as...

Immigration crisis: Tuberculosis spreading at camps

Fox News ^

Are the thousands of illegal immigrant kids housed in detention facilities happy and well fed -- or are they living in disease-infested compounds shrouded in secrecy? Well, it depends on who you ask. The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) seems to think the children coming across the southern border are remarkably healthy. It's a sentiment shared by BCFS -- the Texas-based agency formerly known as Baptist Child & Family Services contracted to run camps at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio and Fort Sill in Oklahoma....

Illegal Immigrant Children Have Lice So Bad ‘They Can Be Seen Crawling Down’ Their Faces

Gateway Pundit ^

Todd Starnes told Sean Hannity on FOX News tonight that the illegal immigrant children held at Lackland Air Force base in Oklahoma are bringing diseases into America. The children have tuberculosis, scabies and lice so bad you can see them running down their faces. “It’s one giant emergency room. They tell me tuberculosis has become a very dangerous issue there. Nurses say the number of children representing symptoms of tuberculosis is ‘simply staggering.’ Spitting up blood, chest pains, constant coughing. There are at least three confirmed cases for the illegals in Austin, Texas… The federal government is covering up the...

A Public Health Crisis at the Border (tuberculosis, dengue fever on the rise)

Slate ^

**SNIP** Drug-resistant tuberculosis also appears to have spread, with several counties in southern Texas reporting twice the usual average number of cases. TB is a disease that needs to be carefully monitored and screened for, a prospect that is not possible under the current circumstances. Dengue fever, a potentially deadly mosquito-borne disease that causes fatigue, pain in the bones and muscles, and fever, and infects close to 100 million people worldwide every year, has been detected this year in southern Texas for the first time since 2005. Illegal immigrants, possibly from Mexico, are a likely source. If infected mosquitoes begin...
Thanks Chicken Little but in this nation we have something called Medical Science, and it has plenty of experience dealing with issues like this, since it's had to many times before. Now, go hide in your basement and in ten or twenty I'll let you know it's safe to breath again.

Of course they do with an influx of over 300,000 ILLEGALS in 6 months, we have plenty of doctors to examine each one to make sure they are OK, BUT NO FUCKING DOCTORS IN THE VA TO TREAT VETERANS!....Eat shit and die, you pile of liberal horse feces! :eusa_clap:

How in the hell could Christ's agenda become more perverted? Didn't he supposedly impregnate his own mother and became his own father? When he was Jesus, he was the peaceful little hippie. When he was God, he was an evil, vicious bastard. Reminds me of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
That is just too much, you perverted little prick.

What did I get wrong?

If you have to ask, you aren't capable of understanding the answer.

Forum List

Back