🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

Has nothing to do with compassion, but everything to do with suicide!
Suicide? What a fucking drama queen. No wonder no one but stupid reactionaries buy into this kind of crap.

YOU are one stupid fucking asshole, that should adopt a few of these TYPHOID MARY'S, since you have such compassion for them!

Outbreak on the Border

free beacon ^

Health authorities at a Navy base in Southern California took steps last weekend to curtail an outbreak of pneumonia and swine flu among illegal immigrant children housed at the facility, according to U.S. officials. The outbreak of disease among several of the nearly 600 immigrant children at the Naval Base Ventura County, located north of Los Angeles, initially was thought to be caused by deadly bacterial streptococcal meningitis, according to one official close to the issue. However, a spokesman for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said he was not aware of any cases of meningitis at the...

Illegal Alien Minors Spreading TB, Ebola, Dengue, Swine Flu

Judicial Watch ^

The hordes of illegal immigrant minors entering the U.S. are bringing serious diseases—including swine flu, dengue fever, Ebola virus and tuberculosis—that present a danger to the American public as well as the Border Patrol agents forced to care for the kids, according to a U.S. Congressman who is also medical doctor. This has created a “severe and dangerous” crisis, says the Georgia lawmaker, Phil Gingrey. Most of the Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) are coming from Central America and they’re importing infectious diseases considered to be largely eradicated in this country. Additionally, many of the migrants lack basic vaccinations such as...

Immigration crisis: Tuberculosis spreading at camps

Fox News ^

Are the thousands of illegal immigrant kids housed in detention facilities happy and well fed -- or are they living in disease-infested compounds shrouded in secrecy? Well, it depends on who you ask. The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) seems to think the children coming across the southern border are remarkably healthy. It's a sentiment shared by BCFS -- the Texas-based agency formerly known as Baptist Child & Family Services contracted to run camps at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio and Fort Sill in Oklahoma....

Illegal Immigrant Children Have Lice So Bad ‘They Can Be Seen Crawling Down’ Their Faces

Gateway Pundit ^

Todd Starnes told Sean Hannity on FOX News tonight that the illegal immigrant children held at Lackland Air Force base in Oklahoma are bringing diseases into America. The children have tuberculosis, scabies and lice so bad you can see them running down their faces. “It’s one giant emergency room. They tell me tuberculosis has become a very dangerous issue there. Nurses say the number of children representing symptoms of tuberculosis is ‘simply staggering.’ Spitting up blood, chest pains, constant coughing. There are at least three confirmed cases for the illegals in Austin, Texas… The federal government is covering up the...

A Public Health Crisis at the Border (tuberculosis, dengue fever on the rise)

Slate ^

**SNIP** Drug-resistant tuberculosis also appears to have spread, with several counties in southern Texas reporting twice the usual average number of cases. TB is a disease that needs to be carefully monitored and screened for, a prospect that is not possible under the current circumstances. Dengue fever, a potentially deadly mosquito-borne disease that causes fatigue, pain in the bones and muscles, and fever, and infects close to 100 million people worldwide every year, has been detected this year in southern Texas for the first time since 2005. Illegal immigrants, possibly from Mexico, are a likely source. If infected mosquitoes begin...
Thanks Chicken Little but in this nation we have something called Medical Science, and it has plenty of experience dealing with issues like this, since it's had to many times before. Now, go hide in your basement and in ten or twenty I'll let you know it's safe to breath again.

Learn the the damn bible anyway, it will do you good in a Western culture, and I don't have an issue with it but it doesn't say send him naked into a river with bare hands to try and catch his dinner now does it?

And mass immigration? Learn math, starting with the fact that there are 316 million people here already. For the Christians what the government does is none of their damn business, but in this case it is following the teachings of Christ, the actual ones and not the ones you made up.
There is no such thing as "western culture" and this sure as hell isn't a "christian society" so saying I need to learn the bible is absurd.

So this isn't about bringing in one guy, that is so fucking disingenuous, this is about bringing in tens of thousands of refugees every year(setting up asylum centers in central america is the talk now) on top of the legal 1 million who come every years and the hundreds of thousands of illegals, further straining our public services and undermining american workers by undercutting their wages and taking their jobs.

You still didn't answer the question, where in the bible does it require us to support mass immigration smartass?

Since you are such a biblical scholar apparently, enlighten us red state proles in fly over country.

Yeah. These morons invite hundreds of thousands of diseased criminals into our land then attempt to burden the Christian community with a sense of guilt for not adopting them and subjecting their families to unknown dangers. America has enough poor, aged, sick, and homeless folks of our own to take care of. We simply don't have the resources to take care of the entire world's needy. Let the Christians in Honduras and Mexico take care of their own sick and needy.
What are you worried about? Are you afraid Jesus won't accept you if you happen to show up early? Ye of little faith, clinging to a rock.

Tell me, when did Jesus set a limit on doing unto the least of them? Oh wait, he never did.

There is no such thing as "western culture" and this sure as hell isn't a "christian society" so saying I need to learn the bible is absurd.

So this isn't about bringing in one guy, that is so fucking disingenuous, this is about bringing in tens of thousands of refugees every year(setting up asylum centers in central america is the talk now) on top of the legal 1 million who come every years and the hundreds of thousands of illegals, further straining our public services and undermining american workers by undercutting their wages and taking their jobs.

You still didn't answer the question, where in the bible does it require us to support mass immigration smartass?

Since you are such a biblical scholar apparently, enlighten us red state proles in fly over country.

Yeah. These morons invite hundreds of thousands of diseased criminals into our land then attempt to burden the Christian community with a sense of guilt for not adopting them and subjecting their families to unknown dangers. America has enough poor, aged, sick, and homeless folks of our own to take care of. We simply don't have the resources to take care of the entire world's needy. Let the Christians in Honduras and Mexico take care of their own sick and needy.
What are you worried about? Are you afraid Jesus won't accept you if you happen to show up early? Ye of little faith, clinging to a rock.

Tell me, when did Jesus set a limit on doing unto the least of them? Oh wait, he never did.

Just admit it. You welcome the total collapse and demise of America. For some odd reason you want to see America go from a great nation to a mediocre, third-world nation. Did you suffer some childhood trauma? In other words, did momma drop you on your head?

Morons at your level I can't be bothered with...

Western culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What is Western culture? What is non Western culture? The history and definition of Western culture. Western culture and race, racism, multiculturalism, westernization

wikipedia has a link on it, must be true lol. There is no such thing a western culture, if anything the west is defined these days by a lack of culture, an anything goes attitude, and a lack of definitive norms. If anything it is an anti-culture. What is the "west" and why is it unique?

Also, since you are our foremost biblical scholar, please cite the biblical passage that requires us to support mass immigration?

Come on, teach a moron like a me a lesson, enlighten me.

By the way ... how many of these precious 17 year old drug mules have you adopted? I must have missed your post.

By the way ... how many of these precious 17 year old drug mules have you adopted? I must have missed your post.
Adopt? They aren't puppies, and most of them have family here, and most are going home. Relax little boy who cried wolf...

Adopt? They aren't puppies, and most of them have family here, and most are going home. Relax little boy who cried wolf...

Just say "none." That's all you had to say you hypocrite. And if most "have family here" then why is it my responsibility all of a sudden you two-faced, double-tongued loon?

Last edited:
Morons at your level I can't be bothered with...

Western culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What is Western culture? What is non Western culture? The history and definition of Western culture. Western culture and race, racism, multiculturalism, westernization

wikipedia has a link on it, must be true lol. There is no such thing a western culture, if anything the west is defined these days by a lack of culture, an anything goes attitude, and a lack of definitive norms. If anything it is an anti-culture. What is the "west" and why is it unique?

Also, since you are our foremost biblical scholar, please cite the biblical passage that requires us to support mass immigration?

No one can teach you. You reject the obvious because you are ignorant of the very basics and you ignored the links. You are the "None so blind as those who refuse to see." and I'm not even going to bother to tell you where that comes from, it wouldn't matter to you anyway since nothing except you seems to...

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

Compassion?

Only to fellow rightwingers!!

Just say "none." That's all you had to say you hypocrite. And if most "have family here" then why is it my responsibility all of a sudden you two-faced, double-tongued loon?
Nothing hypocritical at all. I pay my taxes so kids like this can be supported. There's a process here, you can't just drive up and ask for a couple of teenage girls.

And all you have to do is pay your damn taxes and shut the hell up. If you're a Christian then the government is following the teachings of Jesus and it's none of your bloody business. If you aren't then suck it up, we all pay for things we don't like. That's life so grow up.

Just admit it. You welcome the total collapse and demise of America. For some odd reason you want to see America go from a great nation to a mediocre, third-world nation. Did you suffer some childhood trauma? In other words, did momma drop you on your head?
Where do you get this utterly stupid crap from? You're as moronic as those who thought the Catholics coming here a hundred years ago was going to do the same thing. Total nonsense. Learn American history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Catholicism_in_the_United_States
800px-Klantreerome.jpg

Last edited:

No one can teach you. You reject the obvious because you are ignorant of the very basics and you ignored the links. You are the "None so blind as those who refuse to see." and I'm not even going to bother to tell you where that comes from, it wouldn't matter to you anyway since nothing except you seems to...
LOL, I like how you were saying, "let me teach you YOUR bible your vapid xtian", but cant provide any biblical passages to support your position of mass immigration.

Where do you get this utterly stupid crap from? You're as moronic as those who thought the Catholics coming here a hundred years ago was going to do the same thing. Total nonsense. Learn American history.

Anti-Catholicism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
800px-Klantreerome.jpg

Yea it isn't like italians, irish or jews changed the culture of America at all :cuckoo:.

Last edited:
If all countries all people, and all cultures are equal, how come immigrants pretty much exclusively flock to white countries, particularly western european and more than that countries of the anglosphere(US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand)?

A country us a reflection of the people, you change the people you change the count, the more central americans you bring in, the more this place becomes a third world dreg like central america.

LOL, I like how you were saying, "let me teach you YOUR bible your vapid xtian", but cant provide any biblical passages to support your position of mass immigration.
I never offered to teach you anything. I said learn it, and if you did you'd know two things: 1. This might just be God's Will. He doesn't ask your permission. And 2. It won't matter to a real Christian even if it isn't God's Will since in Christianity there is no "God and Country", just God, the Kingdom of God (meaning the Reign of God), and serving God, none of which ever says relax, you've done enough, or hey, be good to yourself. There are no limits on Do Unto Others, but you'd have to know the Bible to know that. Either learn it or STFU and go play your games like any other child.

I never offered to teach you anything. I said learn it, and if you did you'd know two things: 1. This might just be God's Will. He doesn't ask your permission. And 2. It won't matter to a real Christian even if it isn't God's Will since in Christianity there is no "God and Country", just God, the Kingdom of God (meaning the Reign of God), and serving God, none of which ever says relax, you've done enough, or hey, be good to yourself. There are no limits on Do Unto Others, but you'd have to know the Bible to know that. Either learn it or STFU and go play your games like any other child.

LOL, might be god's will. I like how you sound borderline pat robertson ala god caused the earthquake in haiti, god is bringing up the teeming brown masses to punish you vapid right wing xtian bigots.

God opposed nations? Are you a christian anarchist or something? You clearly haven't read the story of the tower of babel, that pretty much condemns open borders and multiculturalism outright, seems to me being a good christian would to go in that vain and oppose multiculturalism and the dissolution of national sovereignty :cool:.

So do onto others, that is your justification for mass immigration? OK, fine lets use that line of logic, I wouldn't go to another country illegally, demanding legal status and public services. Sso I don't support it when it is happening to my country.

So do onto others, that is your justification for mass immigration? OK, fine lets use that line of logic, I wouldn't go to another country illegally, demanding legal status and public services. Sso I don't support it when it is happening to my country.
As long as you pay your fair share, I don't give a damn what you support. And it's my country not yours, so start packing if you hate it.

I just wish more so-called Christians would follow the teachings of Jesus and do the right thing.

Forum List

Back