🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

Christian compassion is making sure the children receive medical attention if needed, they are clothed and fed, then returned to their homes.

And if our borders were protected and Obama hadn't done an end round and signed the Dream Act as an Executive Order, we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

I was in favor of the first amnesty. I thought, as long as they're here, make them legal, then their employers can no longer take advantage of them and they'll compete on an even level with American workers. Then I saw the massive influx of illegals after that first amnesty was passed. Heck, every time there's even a hint of a talk of amnesty, the number of illegals crossing the border increases. And the new "residents" end up competing with jobs with the illegals along with the rest of Americans. Why do you think there is an organization called "You Don't Speak for ME!?"

It's not coincidence that all these "children" came after Obama passed the Dream Act. Just how many are we suppose to take? Do you honestly think we can support ALL OF THEM? Shouldn't we be taking care of our own first? $17 trillion in debt and we end up spending another $4 billion on illegals. That should go to our vets who are under treated and homeless.

I learned from history, why can't Obama and our leaders? And why can't you?

Attorneys, courts = rights in this case. Now grow up please.

Answer the question.

He has human rights there, they have humans rights here. See how that works?

Reciprocal laws, do you understand how that works?

And his human rights were violated as they are for every American arrested in Mexico. The rights are violated for the first 3 days. They are tortured until they confess to whatever the officers want them to confess. And yes, I've been there, I've spoken to the American prisoners in Mexico. Everyone of them admitted their guilt but they all said what they signed was much worse than what they were doing when they were arrested. Truth is, is on the easy side now, as long as he gets money from home he can live quite comfortable in a Mexican jail. Not so for an American woman in a Mexican jail.

Attorneys, courts = rights in this case. Now grow up please.

Answer the question.

Do I have the "human right" to move to Greece or Iceland and force their taxpayers to take care of my needs because I won't take care of my own needs? Just show up on their door and demand free food, medical care, and housing? If so, why doesn't America simply take all of their poor and those on welfare and ship them off to Brazil or Canada? Wipe our hands of the burden and let someone else take the responsibility from us. Does that sound like a good, Libtard idea to you?

Answer the question.

And his human rights were violated as they are for every American arrested in Mexico. The rights are violated for the first 3 days. They are tortured until they confess to whatever the officers want them to confess. And yes, I've been there, I've spoken to the American prisoners in Mexico. Everyone of them admitted their guilt but they all said what they signed was much worse than what they were doing when they were arrested. Truth is, is on the easy side now, as long as he gets money from home he can live quite comfortable in a Mexican jail. Not so for an American woman in a Mexican jail.
One, the guns were in his car and he crossed the border, so no confession was necessary. Two, your irrational nonsense I won't bother with.

Answer the question.

Do I have the "human right" to move to Greece or Iceland and force their taxpayers to take care of my needs because I won't take care of my own needs? Just show up on their door and demand free food, medical care, and housing? If so, why doesn't America simply take all of their poor and those on welfare and ship them off to Brazil or Canada? Wipe our hands of the burden and let someone else take the responsibility from us. Does that sound like a good, Libtard idea to you?
You have the human right to walk into another nation, for whatever reason, and be treated decently. That doesn't mean they are going to buy you a house or put you up at the Four Seasons, it means they aren't going to starve you jail while they try and figure out what in the sam hell you are up to.

Where is the Liberal compassion for Christians in the Middle East who are under the threat of death from ISIS?

Where is the Liberal compassion for Veterans who are dying while all but forcing illegal immigrant kids on helpless cities and states?

He meant: We should send all the beaners to reservations because Indians are used to dealing with losers who can't read or write.

Change the Dept. of Indian Affairs, to the Dept. of Latino Affairs, and display the Indians off the reservations....at least most of them can speak English and hold down a job!

No, just give the southwest back to Hispanics - from which it was stolen.

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright
So we should let in any and all central American children because you don't like the way a war with Mexico went 165 years ago?:cuckoo:

Where is the Liberal compassion for Christians in the Middle East who are under the threat of death from ISIS?

Where is the Liberal compassion for Veterans who are dying while all but forcing illegal immigrant kids on helpless cities and states?

They don't predominantly vote leftist.

Answer the question.

Apparently they are running from gangs. The same gangs we have here, so why does anyone think they'll be safe? Everyday people are killed by gangs in America.

He meant: We should send all the beaners to reservations because Indians are used to dealing with losers who can't read or write.

Change the Dept. of Indian Affairs, to the Dept. of Latino Affairs, and display the Indians off the reservations....at least most of them can speak English and hold down a job!

No, just give the southwest back to Hispanics - from which it was stolen.

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

What you talkin' about, boy?...Latino's stole it from YOUR PEOPLE...dumbass!
spanish-conquistadors-torturing-american-indians-1539-1542_1225856.jpg

One, the guns were in his car and he crossed the border, so no confession was necessary. Two, your irrational nonsense I won't bother with.

Never visited an American in a Mexican jail, have you?

You have the human right to walk into another nation, for whatever reason, and be treated decently. That doesn't mean they are going to buy you a house or put you up at the Four Seasons, it means they aren't going to starve you jail while they try and figure out what in the sam hell you are up to.

No you don't. You can be shot for sneaking across someone else's border.

You can be, it's illegal after all, but no decent nation that acknowledges human rights does so, and that includes the US and Mexico. The nations that don't acknowledge human rights I would avoid eh?

Never visited an American in a Mexican jail, have you?
Nope, but they have a Justice System just as we do. If he didn't have rights there like they have rights here, he have been cooling off in shallow grave five minutes after they found the guns. Eventually, they'll send his stupid tried-to-escape-from-jail ass home, eventually.

That marine sounds like a typical white hispanic imperialist(like George zimmerman) who is invading poor innocent third world countries like mexico. The "children" who are crossing our tyrannical, racist, and oppressive border are brave and helpless people of color who we must take in because we are a christian nation, except on homophobic/sexist issues like abortion, no fault divorce, or gay marriage.

Last edited:

You can be, it's illegal after all, but no decent nation that acknowledges human rights does so, and that includes the US and Mexico. The nations that don't acknowledge human rights I would avoid eh?

Mexico shoots people who try to cross the border all the time. Not too long ago, they shot at one of their own citizens trying to swim back across the Rio Grande.

That marine sounds like a typical white hispanic imperialist(like George zimmerman) who is invading poor innocent third world countries like mexico. The "children" who are crossing our tyrannical, racist, and oppressive border are brave and helpless people of color who we must take in because we are a christian nation, except on homophobic/sexist issues like abortion, no fault divorce, or gay marriage.
Let's see, stupid soldier takes guns into Mexico versus unarmed kids and teenagers seeking shelter from poverty and violence? Sure, same thing...

Mexico shoots people who try to cross the border all the time. Not too long ago, they shot at one of their own citizens trying to swim back across the Rio Grande.
Link it, and that's always an option, that no decent nation would use.

Let's see, stupid soldier takes guns into Mexico versus unarmed kids and teenagers seeking shelter from poverty and violence? Sure, same thing...

He was clearly trying to rekindle the Mexican American War. When americans(white hateful people) cross a border illegal in mexico or central america, they should be punished to the full extent of their righteous and equitable laws, who are just trying to recover from years of hateful and oppressive european imperialism.

You can only be racist if you have power, americans have power, thus americans having borders and denying other people a better life is hateful and racist and our system needs reform to accomodate for them.

Link it, and that's always an option, that no decent nation would use.

Mexico is a far more decent nation, look at their lack of crime, income equality, and infrastructure, America would be lucky to have the great people of mexico and central america come in and bring some REAL culture to our bland, patriarchal, and capitalist society. How else will we get those tasty tacos and burritos?

Forum List

Back