🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

Why don't ask the American Marine who got lost, strayed across the border int Mexico and has been held in a Mexican Prison ever since .

Marine held in Mexico: Free Sgt. Tahmooressi

How many weapons was he carrying? How many times had he crossed the Mexican border?

Mexican Officials: Marine Crossed Border 3 Previous Times | NBC 7 San Diego

he had walked across the border on foot and stayed at a Tijuana hotel earlier on the day of his arrest. ....

"I parked my truck at a parking lot on the American side ... and I walk into Mexico with a backpack with extra clothes and hygiene supplies, passport, wallet. And I decide to go hang out in Mexico for some good Mexican food, inexpensive place to stay and to hang out." Asked about Mexican media reports that he had crossed the border into Mexico several times before his March 31 arrest, Tahmooressi told CNN in a telephone interview from La Mesa penitentiary in Tijuana that he had previously traveled there four times "just to hang out."
.... allways with a passport U.S. Marine says he'd walked into Mexico before arrest on gun charges - CNN.com

She has said her son immediately disclosed to the border guards that he had weapons and requested that he be allowed to turn around.

A 911 tape released by U.S. Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-California, appears to support the Marine's version of events.

In it, the Marine is heard saying, "I crossed the border by accident, and I have three guns in my truck, and they're trying to take my guns from me."

After learning he was in Mexico, the 911 dispatcher responded: "There's nothing I can help you with then, sir. I do apologize. You're not on American soil anymore."

Liberals will always take sides agaisnt their fellow Americans -allways - you're a nauseating bunch of traitors . You accept the Mexican Version without the slighteset shred of corroboratin, yet are not even willing to accept proof that the Marine was telling the Truth - the 911 tape proves this out.

Had the shoe been on the other Foot and a Mexican had crossed here illgally with weapons {Which happens on a daily basis} we'd be giving Food Stamps and DSS free lodging and a Job . I mean seriouslly wtf is wrong with you people ?!

Suddenly saving a few bucks on a cheap motel in Mexico, cost him a ton of money.

Change the Dept. of Indian Affairs, to the Dept. of Latino Affairs, and display the Indians off the reservations....at least most of them can speak English and hold down a job!

No, just give the southwest back to Hispanics - from which it was stolen.

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright
So we should let in any and all central American children because you don't like the way a war with Mexico went 165 years ago?:cuckoo:

Talk about your sore losers!

A freeloader is a freeloader regardless of race or species. Just get them out of my country.

Can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em.

giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Hell. These kids need to go back to wherever the hell they came from and those clowns in DC need to stop any more from coming here.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

how many immigrant children have you taken into your home?

ditto Obama

Liberals calling out Christians are not interested in Jesus as much as they are holding Christians accountable to their own rules..... This is the ultimate Alinsky mind trick. The reality is that Christians are held accountable to the teachings of Jesus on a 1:1 basis with God.... Not a bunch of screaming Liberals using Jesus and The Poor to confiscate wealth and pay off cronies. God will hold us Christians accountable as to how we address the poor, including, children being exploited by the failed State of Mexico. Liberals who shit themselves at the mere mention of Jesus in a US public school are in no moral position to weigh in on this and hold Christians accountable to Christ's teachings

Why should Christians be especially compassionate towards immigrants? Thought Christianity was pretty much a rich white American preserve and non-white people can go bleep themselves? Jesus was a white man with blonde hair and blue eyes afterall.

..No? ;)

Why should Christians be especially compassionate towards immigrants? Thought Christianity was pretty much a rich white American preserve and non-white people can go bleep themselves? Jesus was a white man with blonde hair and blue eyes afterall.

..No? ;)

You trying to get all the 'stupid' out of your system early in the day?

It's called a strawman. We want legal immigration because we're a bunch of racists. Got it. You just want to go down on the black guy.

:suck:

This is why I insult you dicks all the time.

You say 'potato...' :)

Actually, I say you're a dickless idiot who can't support your arguments with reason, so you go ad hominem. I guess you have self awareness in that since you don't even try.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

So, you want us to be a Christian nation when it suits you?

I have to conclude that you aren't very smart.

Central American migrants traveling with a caravan to the U.S. receive donated food outside the Catholic Church in Mapastepec, Mexico, Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2018. Thousands of Central American migrants renewed their hoped-for march to the United States on Wednesday, setting out before dawn with plans to travel another 45 miles (75 kilometers) of the more than 1,000 miles that still lie before them. (AP Photo/Rodrigo Abd

Most Christians don't go around BRAGGING that they help people.
Show us the receipts where YOU sent your money to help them......

<<<<<<<< crickets >>>>>>>>>

Help the children. Remove them from the families that are dragging them down the road and place them with loving gay parents.

Forum List

Back