🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

Do you really think it is compassionate to encourage very dangerous and destructive behavior, particularly involving children? Do you have a strange notion of compassion.

Help the children. It's the Christian thing to do.

That's actually a rationalization to pervert reality and fashion self righteousness out of cruelty.

You know where you see this line of thinking? Animal hoarders. Animal hoarders love animals. They want to feed them and take care of them. They just can't.

The nation is not going to devote itself to the care and feeding of immigrant children. Sooner or later the corpses will start turning up, hidden behind the dresser.

The really compassionate thing to do is take these children home where they can be with their friends and family and everything familiar to them.
So it's cruel to be kind, yeah, bah humbug too...

So it's cruel to be kind, yeah, bah humbug too..
When more money has to be spent on others,
who is getting short changed?

It's a rich nation we can afford it..or be damned to be called the lighthouse of hope...

That's actually a rationalization to pervert reality and fashion self righteousness out of cruelty.

You know where you see this line of thinking? Animal hoarders. Animal hoarders love animals. They want to feed them and take care of them. They just can't.

The nation is not going to devote itself to the care and feeding of immigrant children. Sooner or later the corpses will start turning up, hidden behind the dresser.

The really compassionate thing to do is take these children home where they can be with their friends and family and everything familiar to them.

It's a rich nation we can afford it..or be damned to be called the lighthouse of hope...

Take a good look at the homeless situation in Calif. which supports illegals, but not their own citizens.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

Do you really think it is compassionate to encourage very dangerous and destructive behavior, particularly involving children? Do you have a strange notion of compassion.
Compassion, as defined by those like Lakhota, means someone else paying the price and those like her claiming the credit.

I just heard, "Y'all got plenty of money, and I think you should let me spend it!"

Left-wing "compassion" is about making THEM feel good; it's not about the alleged objects of compassion at all.

I just heard, "Y'all got plenty of money, and I think you should let me spend it!"

If you insist...Doesn't seem to take much to run up the tally on gofundme pages for less....

If you insist...Doesn't seem to take much to run up the tally on gofundme pages for less....

You get the difference between a person voluntarily contributing to a GoFundMe, and the government taking their money without asking and spending it on whomever and whatever it sees fit, right?

Compassion untempered has the end result of not being able to take care of anyone very well. You can see it in lives of individuals much easier but in the case of a nation it happens slower. There are millions of people all over the world who make less than $200 a month. Give me a reason why we shouldn't take them all in. We have legal immigration, we take in more than most countries in the world if not all of them. But thats not good enough? We need to change our laws because someone tells us they are coming in?
Immigration is not the problem. The problem is creating a poorer lower class because we haven't assimilated them all. When you have a poorer imported lower class they compete with the poor you already have, for things like school resources for one. Your compassion isn't really compassion at all. People in Honduras, need to be helped IN HONDURAS... not brought here and then helped. People in the Ukraine are just as poor as Hondurans.... maybe we should bring them all in as well.

No one ever means to rack up 50,000 on their credit card,, it happens 2,000 or 3,000 at a time because its only a little bit, and its probably for a good cause. But if you run your immigration policy the same way you run your credit card your going to have a problem down the line.

Y'wanna know where Christian compassion for those children is? BACK IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES. I'm being serious here. Do leftists have any idea at all how much the people of the United States give to those in impoverished countries and the ones devastated by disasters and wars through various private Christian charities? How much support and assistance Christian churches in the United States give to the missionaries we send to other countries, or how much those missionaries do for those communities above and beyond preaching?

Call us crazy, but we consider it more compassionate to improve a person's home community so they don't have to pick up and leave everything they know and love to move to a strange country.

I am tired unto death of this leftist meme of "If you don't do what we want, you DON'T CARE! The only way you can care is OUR way!"

They're probably this kind of "Christian".

16232.jpg

They're probably this kind of "Christian".

16232.jpg

Hey, wow, more judgement from someone who has no authority or respect.

:sleep:

It's a good thing you people think so well of yourselves, given that no one else plans to do so.

Go to your bible and find out what GOD would do. God created the first border and set boundaries. God deported Adam and Eve and later deported Cain for murdering his brother. And an archangel and a flaming sword was placed at the gates to the garden so they could not get back in. Humans do not have the ability to co-exist together. There are no countries that have fully open borders. Welcoming all comers. The Vatican do not have open borders. I would like to know how many refugees are sleeping the floor of the Vatican. Borders exist between countries for a reason and one do not have to be more than a 5th grader to know that. There are borders between states within a country. When we dissolve our border is when we will cease to exist literally. And to Pope Francis who want us to open our borders, I say “Pope Francis, tear down your wall”
Both Moses and Aaron was denied entrance into the promised land. And you, I presume is a Christian, how many illegal aliens are you willing to open your home to??

We have allot of compassion for them, they need to be home with their parents and we should make that happen as soon as possible.

Duh, they left home to escape hunger, poverty, and violence. You don't sound like a Christian.
So where do Americans go to escape hunger, poverty, and violence? One out of five children in America goes to bed hungry. In all, nearly 7 million Americans experience hunger every year. A staggering 2.5 million children are now homeless each year in America.The grim statistics reveal that violence is unrelenting all across America. St. Louis now has the highest murder rate at 59.3 murders per 100,000, compared to Detroit's 43.4. Urban Indians have a poverty rate of 22 percent, The country’s 310 Indian reservations have violent crime rates that are more than two and a half times higher than the national average, according to data compiled by the Justice Department. American Indian women are 10 times as likely to be murdered than other Americans. They are raped or sexually assaulted at a rate four times the national average, with more than one in three having either been raped or experienced an attempted rape.

I am tired unto death of this leftist meme of "If you don't do what we want, you DON'T CARE! The only way you can care is OUR way!"

Well, it's what they do.

After all, the left, by definition, knows what's better for you than you do (just ask Al Gore).

Y'wanna know where Christian compassion for those children is? BACK IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES. I'm being serious here. Do leftists have any idea at all how much the people of the United States give to those in impoverished countries and the ones devastated by disasters and wars through various private Christian charities? How much support and assistance Christian churches in the United States give to the missionaries we send to other countries, or how much those missionaries do for those communities above and beyond preaching?

Call us crazy, but we consider it more compassionate to improve a person's home community so they don't have to pick up and leave everything they know and love to move to a strange country.
You go girl!

Who should have been compassionate to begin with?

If your financial situation is so bad,
and your environment so volatile...
WHY ARE YOU HAVING MULTIPLE KIDS, LET ALONE, ONE?

There are children, skin and bones,
SEVERELY malnourished, covered with fly's,
in the Horn of Africa,...that's where my compassion is!

Those kids couldn't walk a block

Many of those kids don't have a mother...
they've died from starvation and disease themselves

And, what child/ren do still have their mother,
she couldn't push her child/ren in a stroller very far,
let alone, carry one and drag the others along...

AND, THESE WOMEN DON'T HAVE STROLLERS
THEY DON'T HAVE NEW CLOTHES, LET ALONE, CLOTHES
THEY AREN'T WALKING AROUND WITH CELL PHONES
THEY ARENT WEARING NIKE SHOES, LET ALONE, SHOES
THEY AREN'T WEARING GOLD JEWELERY
THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE CLEAN WATER
THEY DON'T LOOK HEALTHY, THEY LOOK LIKE DEATH

THEIR LIVES ARE UNFORGIVING
THEY KNOW DESPAIR
THEY KNOW HUNGER
THEY KNOW POVERTY

IF ANYONE SHOULD ENTER THIS COUNTRY
IT SHOULD BE THEM

IF WE SHOULD SHOW COMPASSION TO ANYONE
IT SHOULD BE THEM

IF ANY CHILD SHOULD HAVE A BETTER LIFE
IT IS THEM!

Leaving the country you are struggling in,
just to get by and make ends meet
for another country you will also struggle in
but, the government will help you get by and make ends meet...

Is not the responsibility or obligation
of the government, aka, taxpayers,
nor, is fair to our country or its tax payers,
to increase the financial burden it places on our country
and passed onto the rest of us through taxes and cuts

All american born citizens could be insured
if our tax dollars were not being spent on....
having to build more schools, buy more books,
hire more teachers, buy more property,
pay for braces, glasses, exams, medication,
for children whose parents are illegal....

pay for food, pay for detention centers,
and court cases, pay to deport people,
on and on and on and on and on...

Seriously... WTF

I deserve to struggle less
I was born and raised here
I have been paying taxes for 35 years damn it...

How is it, someone can come to this country,
benefit from programs they haven't paid into,
and, someone like me, can not get something back?

That is fucked up!

I think we should all take a cue from immigrants
and just start doing whatever the fuck we want

I love it. Could not have said it better. Thank you.

You go girl!

Who should have been compassionate to begin with?

If your financial situation is so bad,
and your environment so volatile...
WHY ARE YOU HAVING MULTIPLE KIDS, LET ALONE, ONE?

There are children, skin and bones,
SEVERELY malnourished, covered with fly's,
in the Horn of Africa,...that's where my compassion is!

Those kids couldn't walk a block

Many of those kids don't have a mother...
they've died from starvation and disease themselves

And, what child/ren do still have their mother,
she couldn't push her child/ren in a stroller very far,
let alone, carry one and drag the others along...

AND, THESE WOMEN DON'T HAVE STROLLERS
THEY DON'T HAVE NEW CLOTHES, LET ALONE, CLOTHES
THEY AREN'T WALKING AROUND WITH CELL PHONES
THEY ARENT WEARING NIKE SHOES, LET ALONE, SHOES
THEY AREN'T WEARING GOLD JEWELERY
THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE CLEAN WATER
THEY DON'T LOOK HEALTHY, THEY LOOK LIKE DEATH

THEIR LIVES ARE UNFORGIVING
THEY KNOW DESPAIR
THEY KNOW HUNGER
THEY KNOW POVERTY

IF ANYONE SHOULD ENTER THIS COUNTRY
IT SHOULD BE THEM

IF WE SHOULD SHOW COMPASSION TO ANYONE
IT SHOULD BE THEM

IF ANY CHILD SHOULD HAVE A BETTER LIFE
IT IS THEM!

Leaving the country you are struggling in,
just to get by and make ends meet
for another country you will also struggle in
but, the government will help you get by and make ends meet...

Is not the responsibility or obligation
of the government, aka, taxpayers,
nor, is fair to our country or its tax payers,
to increase the financial burden it places on our country
and passed onto the rest of us through taxes and cuts

All american born citizens could be insured
if our tax dollars were not being spent on....
having to build more schools, buy more books,
hire more teachers, buy more property,
pay for braces, glasses, exams, medication,
for children whose parents are illegal....

pay for food, pay for detention centers,
and court cases, pay to deport people,
on and on and on and on and on...

Seriously... WTF

I deserve to struggle less
I was born and raised here
I have been paying taxes for 35 years damn it...

How is it, someone can come to this country,
benefit from programs they haven't paid into,
and, someone like me, can not get something back?

That is fucked up!

I think we should all take a cue from immigrants
and just start doing whatever the fuck we want
I got ticketed for jaywalking.

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.” ― Maya Angelou

Forum List

Back