🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

We have allot of compassion for them, they need to be home with their parents and we should make that happen as soon as possible.

Duh, they left home to escape hunger, poverty, and violence. You don't sound like a Christian.
Duh, they left home to escape hunger, poverty, and violence.
ROFLMFAO

Yes, they left home with their cell phones,
wearing clean, new clothes, Nike gym shoes,
gold jewelry, new back packs, nice strollers...

Leaving a trail of garbage behind them,
breaking immigration laws and storming border checkpoints,
by climbing or tearing down border fences.

Poor, non violent, law abiding, my ass!

Fly down to the southern border
and sponsor a family...whose stopping you

Funny, not hearing from
Hispanic politicians or Latino celebrities...
Shit, not hearing much from libtards at all...
politicians or celebrities... Gee, wonder why :icon_rolleyes:...NOT!

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?
Marching a bunch of children on a 2,000 mile hike is the furthest thing from compassion for children. Why do you support this abuse?

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

So, you want us to be a Christian nation when it suits you?

I have to conclude that you aren't very smart.

It would be nice if so-called Christians acted like real Christians.

DqDl6P0XcAAEMr0.jpg

Help the children. It's the Christian thing to do.

That's actually a rationalization to pervert reality and fashion self righteousness out of cruelty.

You know where you see this line of thinking? Animal hoarders. Animal hoarders love animals. They want to feed them and take care of them. They just can't.

The nation is not going to devote itself to the care and feeding of immigrant children. Sooner or later the corpses will start turning up, hidden behind the dresser.

The really compassionate thing to do is take these children home where they can be with their friends and family and everything familiar to them.

That's actually a rationalization to pervert reality and fashion self righteousness out of cruelty.

You know where you see this line of thinking? Animal hoarders. Animal hoarders love animals. They want to feed them and take care of them. They just can't.

The nation is not going to devote itself to the care and feeding of immigrant children. Sooner or later the corpses will start turning up, hidden behind the dresser.

The really compassionate thing to do is take these children home where they can be with their friends and family and everything familiar to them.
So it's cruel to be kind, yeah, bah humbug too...

I would agree.

Any parent who would endanger their child by bringing them across illegally should be shot.

That is compassion for the kids. Who can then be transported to live with relatives in Mexico who actually care the child.

Where is the federal government that should be guarding our borders?

I don't know, but what about those compassionate Christians? Where are they?

us compassionate Christians, want those kids sent back to their country of origin to be reunited with their families and loved ones, why do you disagree with that ?

you liberfucks are supposed to be so compassionate and loving of your fellow human, is it possible you could take in a few until their loving family can be located, surely you can find a little good ness in your heart to house, feed and make sure their health needs are taken care of..., couldn't you do that ?

Immigrant mothers fled hunger, poverty, and violence to protect their children. You NaziCons are sooo against abortion, but yet you have a problem helping children after they're born. I really don't comprehend such logic.

They fled hunger, poverty and violence to get.....hunger, poverty, and violence.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Not all Christians can feed their own kids properly, where is your compassion for them. Do fucking Hondurans care

So it's cruel to be kind, yeah, bah humbug too..
When more money has to be spent on others,
who is getting short changed?

I'd answer this question, except that might lead your sorry ass to believe that you have a right to dictate Christian behavior, and I don't believe you've yet told us which church you pastor, "Reverend" Lakhota. I know it's not mine, though, so I'll have to politely but utterly deny your moral authority to speak to this topic, let alone DEMAND anything.

We have allot of compassion for them, they need to be home with their parents and we should make that happen as soon as possible.

Duh, they left home to escape hunger, poverty, and violence. You don't sound like a Christian.

Duh, who asked you, and now that you've given your unsolicited opinion, who cares?

Show of hands, everyone who was trying to "sound like a Christian" for the approval of THIS hubristic douche weasel?

Where is Mexico's compassion?...they walk right through that asylum granting nation to get here.....don't buy the BS...these people want welfare food stamps and all of the other goodies they have heard of.....

So it's cruel to be kind, yeah, bah humbug too..
When more money has to be spent on others,
who is getting short changed?

It's a rich nation we can afford it..or be damned to be called the lighthouse of hope...

Forum List

Back