Where Is The Heavily Armed Raid By The FBI? Biden / Democrats Demonstrate Corrupt 2-Tiered Justice System

As if Obama and Biden didn't. They ALL do.
And you are an ignorant delusional partisan hack in the 1st degree.
Or a pure troll (or both)

No they truly don't. That's what Republicans tell you to justify THEIR bad behaviour. "Everybody does it", but 12 years after he was elected to office, no one has produced a shred of evidence that Obama was ever "on the take", whereas, there is a mountain of evidence of Donald Trump's criminal activities while in the White House, and beyond.

Trump was in the middle of a $100+ million dollar fraud trial when he was elected President. His 2020 campaign had to return over $122 million dollars in fraud claims that the Campaign cleaned out their bank accounts. Trump has never provided an audited financial report on his Inauguration Fund.

Trump has faced numerous trials over the years but has always "settled" the suit with no admission of wrong doing. IOW's, he paid out big bucks to make it go away. Everybody involved signs NDA's and his crimes just disappear like magic.

Joe's car get 11 MPG... we are talking about a class A hypocrite lying bastard....

there is no proof of that. They claimed all was turned over, they reasonably believed that.

with that said we have no idea about xiden. Stuff keeps being found.
No judge is going to believe that thousands of documents went unnoticed.

Maybe Democrats will call on Mueller to come back as Special Counsel to conduct a 1-Day investigation before declaring Biden to be innocent of...uh... that thing he was accused of.

(Mueller's dementia is almost as bad as Joe's)
We need to raid Biden's lawyers offices, let's see if he is clean as Trump.

Hey dipshit, what makes you think Trump had nuclear secrets? Cuz some dumbass liberal said so in an article? Show me where that has been confirmed. You cant. Why do you idiots keep believing these dishonest left wing articles?

LOL!!!! not only did you NOT read yer own article ... it's pretty apparent that you played hookey on the day they taught reading comp.

i never said he took nuclear intel, because that would be UNKNOWN to the general public. but the whole POINT is that a president cannot just 'declassify' ANY top secret document without going thru protocol ... which also includes the POINT that the bullshit you tried to peddle that donny could declassify on a whim.

wipe the cheeto dust off yer lips, you are embarrassing yerself.

i never said he took nuclear intel, because that would be UNKNOWN to the general public. but the whole POINT is that a president cannot just 'declassify' ANY top secret document without going thru protocol ... which also includes the POINT that the bullshit you tried to peddle that donny could declassify on a whim.

wipe the cheeto dust off yer lips, you are embarrassing yerself.
You said the following...

Some secrets, such as information related to nuclear weapons, are handled separately under a specific statutory scheme that Congress has adopted under the Atomic Energy Act. Those secrets cannot be automatically declassified by the president alone and require, by law, extensive consultation with executive branch agencies.

I called you a dipshit for thinking Trump had such documents. Up to speed now, dipshit?

You said the following...

Some secrets, such as information related to nuclear weapons, are handled separately under a specific statutory scheme that Congress has adopted under the Atomic Energy Act. Those secrets cannot be automatically declassified by the president alone and require, by law, extensive consultation with executive branch agencies.

I called you a dipshit for thinking Trump had such documents. Up to speed now, dipshit?

lol ... why would you think i thought donny did? YOU said he could declassify & i said that was a RED HERRING ANYWAY. god damn, that methane bubble you reside in has rotted yer brain.

lol ... why would you think i thought donny did? YOU said he could declassify & i said that was a RED HERRING ANYWAY. god damn, that methane bubble you reside in has rotted yer brain.
Lol, i show you your own post and you still say it isnt true. :laugh:

i know what i wrote & WHY i wrote it.

you are a trump humping block head, plain & simple.

& by that, i mean simple minded.
We ALL know what you were thinking and why you wrote it. Your idiot lies are transparent.

Forum List

Back