Where is the President?

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Where is his leadership, for all Americans?

Anyone?
mac were have you been?......we havent had a leader in this country so far in this century....and there is none on the horizon.....

Hard to argue that, but you might even have to go all the way back to Ike to look for real leadership.

back to a normal real (R) who was pro union, had a 90% tax rate where the middle class was strong & healthy, AND warned against the military industrial complex.

that just shows how fucked the GOP really is today.
the democrats are just as fucked up today....they were different 50 years ago too....both parties are the bane of this country....

they have deviated form their ideology, no doubt - but it's a false equivalency.

the blending of religion & politics was the start of the transformation of the (R) party into the freakshow fundy extremists they have become today. the (D)s haven't blown themselves into the stratosphere anywhere like that.
no they just have moved so far left that they have become just another freakshow themselves........

no they haven't. there's a faction that's uber liberal - but most are corporate dems & that's where they lost their way. they forgot the working man & donny slithered in & faked his way into their hearts; the rust belt anyway. the that gave the (D)s the wake up call they needed to reconnect. why do you think biden & not bernie or liz warren got the nomination?
of course you dont think they have.....you might be one of them.....i aint a party person i can see how both of them are......why cant you?...

i am a center left indy; but i also know a false equivalency when i see one.

why can't you?
you aint much of an "indy" if you favor one party over the other....why cant you see that?....

LOL! dude - i've voted the spectrum. (D)s (R)s AND even green party in 2000 over W. & gore/liebertoady - - -my own state senator. & i'm married to a (R) - - who many here would think is a 'RINO' because he knows a dying party when he sees one.

so never ASSume anything about me, it just makes you look silly.
...it doesnt matter who you voted for in the past "dude"....now is what counts....it makes you look silly when you call yourself an independent yet seem to never have any thing to say about the democrats but you have plenty to say about the other people......indy yea sure prove it....

"

Conservatives think they’re so clever to point out that all of the cities being turned into war zones are run by Democrats. Yes, that’s true.

On the other hand, your country is burning. Might you want to give 10 seconds of thought to how to prevent even more cities — and states — from falling under these pernicious leaders?

"The first ten seconds of thought had to do with the Obama administration. Did Barry have a plan in eight years. Why blame the (republican) president for what happens in entrenched democrat run cities?

President Trump, ACT NOW!

Had a big meeting today with law enforcement folks from around the country.

You really should get info from someone other than that Madcow dude.
Why is he afraid to speak to the American people?
He did. Try to keep up, Dummy.
I must have missed it. How did he address racism, the core problem of all of this?

Thanks in advance.

What "racism" would that be?

Thanks in advance.
Are you one of those here who says that racism no longer exists?

I believe that's one of PoliticallyThic's epic ignorant partisan cut n' paste tomes. Ask it, and I'm sure it will supply the full text of that nonsense.

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Anyone?
You haven't a clue. That Bible belonged to the President's mother. Idiot.

Prove it. Just do some research I did and it doesn't.
He was using a bible as a prop, insulting religion.
Who owns that bible is irrelevant.

He was demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. Your hysteria is not called for.
What Bible Verse was he preaching?

He was not preaching any bible verses, that I am aware of.

He was, as I pointed out, demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. If anything it is a sign of respect.

Your inability to address what I said honestly, that was you admitting that you know I am right.

real christians - like the preacher - knew he is a fraud & that whole act was pure bullshit.

There is no reason to believe that he is not against burning churches, or that he stands with Christians in not having their places of worship burned.

YOur hate, has made you delusional and crazy.

he's against burning churches cause he needs the thumper vote. there have been mosques destroyed over the last 3 years; i don't recall yer chosen one doing a photo op with a quran in his tiny hands - do you?

why did he feel it was ok to destroy a mosque against the geneva convention protocol?

uh-huh.

Most normal Americans, and even the vast majority of NOT normal Americans, are going to be against burning churches.

That you feel a need to imagine ulterior motives in the President being against burning churches, is you being crazy.

I don't know what you are talking about with your talk of "mosques" or the "geneva convention".

Try to be less crazy.

donny doesn't give a damn about any house of worship burning down unless it serves a purpose. think critically for once - he did it for a self serving purpose.

Seems unlikely. Most Americans support Freedom of Religion. We are indoctrinated into such beliefs, from an early age. It is unlikely that Trump avoided such teachings, or that he rebelled against it.

Why would he? It is not like he has any reason to hate Christians. Why would he NOT be in favor of their right to peacefully assemble and worship the way they see fit?

Your fantasy of him as some sort of Supervillain, is fine. Until you trying getting us to play along. We don't share your silly litlle fantasies. Stop trying to include us in your games of pretend.

i know exactly who & what he has been for 40 years. a lot of deplorables only know him from his reality tv show & probably when he was on access hollywood bragging about grabbing women & thought that was presidential material.

#sad.

1. We "Deplorables" are the good people of this great nation, that made it a great nation. FUCK YOU.

2. It was his policies that drove his campaign, in the primaries. That you can't deal with that, is you being an asshole.

3. Your disgust with the way guys talk, behind closed doors, is you being a prissy bitch. FUCK YOU.

you forgot to yell FUCK YOU after #2.

do better.

No, I didn't. Your point on that one, pissed me off slightly less than the other two.

My points to you stand.

1. We "Deplorables" are the good people of this great nation, that made it a great nation. FUCK YOU.

2. It was his policies that drove his campaign, in the primaries. That you can't deal with that, is you being an asshole.

3. Your disgust with the way guys talk, behind closed doors, is you being a prissy bitch. FUCK YOU.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
The guy can’t fix anything, he has probably given up trying. His followers are good with constant failure.

yep - just like the wall.

first donny sold them on the whole 'mexico will pay for the wall'
they swallowed his load.

then it was 'mexico will reimburse us for the wall'
they swallowed again.

then he said he take money earmarked for things like military housing & schools
they swallowed yet again.

they love donny & donny loves them long time.
you are an idiot.

spin why he started out with mexico is paying for the wall to they will reemburse us to an EO stripping cash from the military to pay for it.

c'mon....

do better.

Spin? No spin needed. YOu are an idiot. You make up shit, because you are an asshole.

I had a choice between a candidate that was promising to be tougher on border security and one that was talking about amnesty.

I went with the one that was not an anti-American piece of shit.

Making Mexico pay for it, was never a requirement nor did I assume that he would make it a priority or believe that it was a done deal.

What I wanted, and what I voted for, was more border security.

YOur assumption that because we supported him on his policy, that we "swallowed his load" is just you being a ****.

FUCK YOU.

so donny DIDN'T say that mexico would pay for the wall?

so donny DIDN'T say they would reimburse us when they said to vete a la mierda?

so donny DIDN'T sign an EO designating funds earmarked to the militray for housing & schools to instead be directed to his silly wall?

<pfffft> i could show you links - but you'll ignore them just like when i gave you links on this thread, with a preacher telling you exactly why donny went to st johns .... & i gave you several links showing that antifa in all likelihood is not a part of the destruction that has occurred - but rather white supreeeeemacists & wack job trumpanzees.

when you say FUCK YOU in ALL CAPS ... that just translates into you being triggered which makes me very happy.

You know, most of the time it is the Trump supporters that are hurling insults and screaming fuck you in all caps. Especially when they can't defend the actions that Trump has taken.

And they have the gall to say you are triggered.......................

Where is the President?

Anyone?
mac were have you been?......we havent had a leader in this country so far in this century....and there is none on the horizon.....

Hard to argue that, but you might even have to go all the way back to Ike to look for real leadership.

back to a normal real (R) who was pro union, had a 90% tax rate where the middle class was strong & healthy, AND warned against the military industrial complex.

the democrats are just as fucked up today....they were different 50 years ago too....both parties are the bane of this country....

they have deviated form their ideology, no doubt - but it's a false equivalency.

the blending of religion & politics was the start of the transformation of the (R) party into the freakshow fundy extremists they have become today. the (D)s haven't blown themselves into the stratosphere anywhere like that.
no they just have moved so far left that they have become just another freakshow themselves........

no they haven't. there's a faction that's uber liberal - but most are corporate dems & that's where they lost their way. they forgot the working man & donny slithered in & faked his way into their hearts; the rust belt anyway. the that gave the (D)s the wake up call they needed to reconnect. why do you think biden & not bernie or liz warren got the nomination?
of course you dont think they have.....you might be one of them.....i aint a party person i can see how both of them are......why cant you?...

why can't you?
you aint much of an "indy" if you favor one party over the other....why cant you see that?....

LOL! dude - i've voted the spectrum. (D)s (R)s AND even green party in 2000 over W. & gore/liebertoady - - -my own state senator. & i'm married to a (R) - - who many here would think is a 'RINO' because he knows a dying party when he sees one.

...it doesnt matter who you voted for in the past "dude"....now is what counts....it makes you look silly when you call yourself an independent yet seem to never have any thing to say about the democrats but you have plenty to say about the other people......indy yea sure prove it....

sure i have. but right now, it's either (D) or (R) as far as voting goes.

duuuuuuuuuuude.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
The guy can’t fix anything, he has probably given up trying. His followers are good with constant failure.

they swallowed his load.

they swallowed again.

you are an idiot.

spin why he started out with mexico is paying for the wall to they will reemburse us to an EO stripping cash from the military to pay for it.

c'mon....

do better.

Spin? No spin needed. YOu are an idiot. You make up shit, because you are an asshole.

I had a choice between a candidate that was promising to be tougher on border security and one that was talking about amnesty.

Making Mexico pay for it, was never a requirement nor did I assume that he would make it a priority or believe that it was a done deal.

YOur assumption that because we supported him on his policy, that we "swallowed his load" is just you being a ****.

FUCK YOU.

so donny DIDN'T sign an EO designating funds earmarked to the militray for housing & schools to instead be directed to his silly wall?

<pfffft> i could show you links - but you'll ignore them just like when i gave you links on this thread, with a preacher telling you exactly why donny went to st johns .... & i gave you several links showing that antifa in all likelihood is not a part of the destruction that has occurred - but rather white supreeeeemacists & wack job trumpanzees.

when you say FUCK YOU in ALL CAPS ... that just translates into you being triggered which makes me very happy.
Trump misjudged the Mexican government. Name me a perfect president that has never made a judgement error.
As for where he got the funds for the wall....Border security is a "national security" issue and funds can legally be redirected from other sources for our national security, especially from the military. Further, our military's budget has been significantly increased under Trump, as under various Democrat leadership, it deteriorated. Now, we have an idiot Democrat former VP that says, "we don't need a standing army." You neo-Marxists will say and do anything to divide this nation and bring it down.

I must have missed it. How did he address racism, the core problem of all of this?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

I believe that's one of PoliticallyThic's epic ignorant partisan cut n' paste tomes. Ask it, and I'm sure it will supply the full text of that nonsense.
Yep. I once posted my little list of 20+ racist posts for her, and the only thing she could come up with was, "Well, they're entitled to their opinion! Aren't they entitled to their opinion! Why are you against the First Amendment!"

Funny as hell. At some level, they have to know how full of pure shit this stuff is.

so your solution if for both sides to change the way they think?
I appreciate when you guys start your post off with a lie, so I know I don't have to continue.
it doesn't matter. i posted 4-5 truths in a row and you ignored that too.

you don't want conversation, you want people to "glow in your wisdom" - anything short of that simply raises your ire to them.
I can see and understand both ends. You can't.

I get bored pretty quickly with asymmetrical conversations like that.

If you don't like that, too bad. Your whining is ALSO boring.

I'm bored with conversations that you've made all about yourself and your perceived wonderfulness . . . which would be every conversation you ever enter.

Hey, how about that leadership you were crying about in the OP, Princess? Ever get a clue what it was you were actually looking for?

Where is the President?

Anyone?

they swallowed his load.

they swallowed again.

you are an idiot.

c'mon....

do better.

FUCK YOU.

You know, most of the time it is the Trump supporters that are hurling insults and screaming fuck you in all caps. Especially when they can't defend the actions that Trump has taken.

Playtime is a self admitted troll. She is a sadist and a piece of human garbage. If you want to be her friend BECAUSE of that, that reflects quite poorly on you.

Just saying.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

they swallowed his load.

they swallowed again.

you are an idiot.

c'mon....

do better.

FUCK YOU.

Trump misjudged the Mexican government. Name me a perfect president that has never made a judgement error.
As for where he got the funds for the wall....Border security is a "national security" issue and funds can legally be redirected from other sources for our national security, especially from the military. Further, our military's budget has been significantly increased under Trump, as under various Democrat leadership, it deteriorated. Now, we have an idiot Democrat former VP that says, "we don't need a standing army." You neo-Marxists will say and do anything to divide this nation and bring it down.

you coulda summed all that pablum in 2 words.

donny lied.

I appreciate when you guys start your post off with a lie, so I know I don't have to continue.

you don't want conversation, you want people to "glow in your wisdom" - anything short of that simply raises your ire to them.

I'm bored with conversations that you've made all about yourself and your perceived wonderfulness . . . which would be every conversation you ever enter.

Hey, how about that leadership you were crying about in the OP, Princess? Ever get a clue what it was you were actually looking for?
No! You've changed my mind and I'm so thankful!

I agree with you! Trump should just keep his mouth shut! The LAST thing we need right now is his ignorant buffoonery.

You were right! What was I thinking!

Where is the President?

Anyone?

they swallowed his load.

they swallowed again.

you are an idiot.

c'mon....

do better.

FUCK YOU.

Playtime is a self admitted troll. She is a sadist and a piece of human garbage. If you want to be her friend BECAUSE of that, that reflects quite poorly on you.

Just saying.

oooOOOOooo ... now you hurt my feelings, CB.... since i only troll you.

you came to me on this thread. don't ferget that & don't start something then whine like a bitch when you get it back in spades.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Yep. I once posted my little list of 20+ racist posts for her, and the only thing she could come up with was, "Well, they're entitled to their opinion! Aren't they entitled to their opinion! Why are you against the First Amendment!"

Funny as hell. At some level, they have to know how full of pure shit this stuff is.

Yeah, ya gotta avoid the pure shit. Cut that potency with something else. Pure shit will kill ya! :biggrin:

Where is the President?

Anyone?

why can't you?

sure i have. but right now, it's either (D) or (R) as far as voting goes.

duuuuuuuuuuude.
yea for the party people.....

No! You've changed my mind and I'm so thankful!

I agree with you! Trump should just keep his mouth shut! The LAST thing we need right now is his ignorant buffoonery.

You were right! What was I thinking!

What happened to you. Seriously. You've just become one more cry baby partisan hack. "Trump Orange Man bad." :206:

Vote for the senile retard Biden. Have fun and be done with it.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

they swallowed his load.

they swallowed again.

you are an idiot.

c'mon....

do better.

FUCK YOU.

Just saying.

oooOOOOooo ... now you hurt my feelings, CB.... since i only troll you.

you came to me on this thread. don't ferget that & don't start something then whine like a bitch when you get it back in spades.

I've already told you, that I don't care that you are too stupid to realize when you are being an asshole.

You called me names, so I called you names back.

The difference is, that you were lying, when the names I call you, are all true.

AND, you know it. And it does not bother you. Because you are comfortable being human garbage.

What happened to you. Seriously. You've just become one more cry baby partisan hack. "Trump Orange Man bad. :206:
Here's what I love about questions like that.

Back when Obama was in office, and I'd just comment on what I observed, the Regressive Lefties said the SAME THING.

And if the Democrats take control in November, they'll be doing it AGAIN.

You guys just don't understand that I don't give two shits about being in a tribe.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

they swallowed his load.

they swallowed again.

you are an idiot.

c'mon....

do better.

FUCK YOU.

you coulda summed all that pablum in 2 words.

donny lied.

Your neo-Marxist legislators refused to fund the wall. The wall has slowed down the migration.
And, he didn't lie.

What happened to you. Seriously. You've just become one more cry baby partisan hack. "Trump Orange Man bad. :206:
Here's what I love about questions like that.

Back when Obama was in office, and I'd just comment on what I observed, the Regressive Lefties said the SAME THING.

And if the Democrats take control in November, they'll be doing it AGAIN.

You guys just don't understand that I don't give two shits about being in a tribe.
you don't give 2 shits about a conversation counter to your emotional imbalances either.

you started a convo, i countered with many links and reasons for my stance and you pretty much said "i'm not going to read it you're wrong".

and you want people to give a fuckshit about you after that?

bitch, please.

now please finish being a victim and carry on.

Forum List

Back