Where Is Trump On The 9/11 Anniversary?

You saw this on NBC New, but did you actually read the piece?

It has to do with Biden's promise to declassify 9/11 documents which implicate the Saudi's. Nothing to do with anything that's happened during the Biden Presidency. And Biden has released the documents, as per his campaign promise.

The Gateway Pundit piece made an unsubstantiated claim that one of the parents of a soldier killed in the ISIS-K attack at the Kabul Airport refused to speak to Joe Biden, which I seriously doubt is true. This is just another case of right wing media ginning up outrage and politicizing American deaths - like Benghazi.

Time after time, the families of these tragic victims, from Vince Foster, to Ambassador Stevens, to Seth Rich, to Molly Tibbets have begged Republicans to STOP using the loved ones deaths for their conspiracy theories, lies about and attacks on Democrats.

Paul Jones said the Republican Party ruined her life, talking her into filing suit against Bill Clinton. Anita Broaddrick, begged to be left alone, right before Ken Starr threatened to charge her with perjury and throw her in jail if she refused to recant her sworn affidavit that Bill Clinton did not rape her. Monica Lewinsky considered suicide when Republican operative, Linda Tripp, posed as her friend and secretly taped their conversations about her affair with Bill Clinton.

There's no limits to the depths Republicans will sink to when lying about and attacking Democrats. The Democratic Party learned a long time ago to place a premium on ethics in government, and hold their party members to a higher standard of ethics in government than Republicans.
Thank god you’re Canadian, and we can ignore your bullshit.

The Border and mass illegals are a total lie by Republicans. The Border is closed.

The Biden Administration carried out the greatest airlift in the history of the world, flying more than 120,000 people safely out of Afghanistan in the final days of the withdrawal, and he did so with the only loss of life being those brave soldiers lost in the ISIS-K terrorist attack. When the evacuation started, it was doubted they'd even get 50,000 out.

The vaccine mandates are fully legal and have been used in the past on numberous occasions, and have been confirmed as legal by the Supreme Court on multiple occasions. This is not a rights or freedoms issue, and vaccines are safe and effective. Currently 99% of the hospitalizations and deaths which are occurring, are among the unvaccinated.

Democrats didn't ruin anything. 2020 is entirely on Donald Trump's head. He's the guy who completely botched the federal covid response, and continues to discourage Americans from getting vaccinated or trusting in REAL cures, not quackery from the internet.

Here in Canada, where we're 80% vaccinated, life continues to return to normal. However, we just re-opened schools last week, so we'll see how that goes.
Here in Canada, where we're 80% vaccinated, life continues to return to normal.
Canada has a population roughly 10 percent of US. Canada should have “returned to normal” a long time ago.

Trump walked a few blocks from where he was safely ensconced in his own building for a few photo ops with some police officers, most of whom are likely Trump supporters.

Once again, the nutless wonder also known as Donald Trump made sure he was surrounded only by his most loyal followers, because he lacks the intestinal fortitude to face anyone else.

Thanks for confirming to everyone that bone spurs are still a thing, only it also affects his shrunken testicles.
There is no doubt that they are likely Trump supporters....most law enforcment officials are...in particular NYC ones.

Yes, he walked a few blocks from his own building to Ground Zero....not sure what you point is, that his building was close to Ground Zero?

Oh my God….. (insert head slapping emoticon)

He was first reading a children's book, and when told of the attack, opted to keep reading. Then he was shuffled off to a "secure location", and you think he would not have gone to the smoking rubble of our worst ever attack on the mainland? Furthermore, he needed to cultivate his tough guy image, which is as much of a myth as the Trump tough guy image.

Because we needed a "tough guy" to go after Saddam Hussein and plunge the United States into an absolutely disastrous war in Iraq that 99% of Republicans insisted that we start. You Repubs got your way, and we're still dealing with the mess, and will be for many more years.
What do you care? You prop up a basement dweller that runs from his fawning media when the going gets rough. Can’t even answer for why he left American citizens to die in AFG.

Fing pussy.

The Border and mass illegals are a total lie by Republicans. The Border is closed.

The Biden Administration carried out the greatest airlift in the history of the world, flying more than 120,000 people safely out of Afghanistan in the final days of the withdrawal, and he did so with the only loss of life being those brave soldiers lost in the ISIS-K terrorist attack. When the evacuation started, it was doubted they'd even get 50,000 out.

The vaccine mandates are fully legal and have been used in the past on numberous occasions, and have been confirmed as legal by the Supreme Court on multiple occasions. This is not a rights or freedoms issue, and vaccines are safe and effective. Currently 99% of the hospitalizations and deaths which are occurring, are among the unvaccinated.

Democrats didn't ruin anything. 2020 is entirely on Donald Trump's head. He's the guy who completely botched the federal covid response, and continues to discourage Americans from getting vaccinated or trusting in REAL cures, not quackery from the internet.

Here in Canada, where we're 80% vaccinated, life continues to return to normal. However, we just re-opened schools last week, so we'll see how that goes.
Liar. Canada is 67.8% vaxxed, nor 80. You lie about everything else too. Pretty skanky.

play dumb,act like your clueless just as your bosses instruct you to,thats how you America hating shills always operate,you dont fool me for a second paid troll.
You really are serious about me working for the CIA huh? Wow that is bizarre man. I mean tell me what’s more likely: I get paid by the government to post on a message board or I am simply a guy who recognizes how moronic Trump is. Deep down you know the latter isn’t unreasonable considering Trump floated the idea to inject people with bleach.

President Trump was actually in NYC today paying his respect. Except not sitting next to the swamp politicians there. Looks like Fake News gets it wrong again.

What’s sad is that you actually believe Trump gives a flying fuck about 9/11.

You really are serious about me working for the CIA huh? Wow that is bizarre man. I mean tell me what’s more likely: I get paid by the government to post on a message board or I am simply a guy who recognizes how moronic Trump is. Deep down you know the latter isn’t unreasonable considering Trump floated the idea to inject people with bleach.
Oh the bleach lie again. Get new material troll.

DC swamp creatures stand around in a slimy clickish huddle for a fake photo op and once that is accomplished leave in the middle of the memorial speeches. Disrespectful assholes that they are.

Donald Trump actually goes to the people to interact with them.

Big difference.

Obama,Biden,Clinton all make it about themselves.
Obviously true the fact the two shills from Langley are trying to laugh off those facts.lol

What's sad is you actually believe you can read minds.

I'm thinking of a number between one and a million. You have no idea what it is, do you? Grow the fuck up, you don't read minds
And yet you’re under the impression he does give a fuck so I guess you have no room to talk.

Non-sequitur.

You don't read minds. Grow the fuck up. What is wrong with you idiots?
Lol how is what I’m saying fallacious? You think Trump cares about 9/11. You also make plenty of assumptions about the way Biden thinks I’m sure. Your point is dumb.

Forum List

Back