Where The Buffalo Roam...

TrainTime

Rookie
Feb 7, 2014
Strange event this Spring in Yellowstone.....some think there's about to be a MASSIVE volcanic eruption. Yellowstone has a history of laying waste to surrounding areas every 400-500 years....seems these Bison got spooked by something eh? :eusa_shifty:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_csBXWlUA4]ALERT! Yellowstone Buffalo Running for Their Lives! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Strange event this Spring in Yellowstone.....some think there's about to be a MASSIVE volcanic eruption. Yellowstone has a history of laying waste to surrounding areas every 400-500 years....seems these Bison got spooked by something eh? :eusa_shifty:

ALERT! Yellowstone Buffalo Running for Their Lives! - YouTube

the report i saw said..... helium releases in the area are 1,000 times above normal levels and they think the Bison may be reacting to the gas.....but then they said why are other animals not reacting?...also it was noted that no other Animals are reacting strangely....and usually other animals especially Birds usually pick up on Earthquakes.....so they are kinda stumped....

the report i saw said..... helium releases in the area are 1,000 times above normal levels and they think the Bison may be reacting to the gas.....but then they said why are other animals not reacting?...also it was noted that no other Animals are reacting strangely....and usually other animals especially Birds usually pick up on Earthquakes.....so they are kinda stumped....

Interesting...thanks for the information. The other animals seem to sense temblors before we do so there's probably not enough of that to scatter them. If it's helium, that sounds like big releases from middle-earth....they sure look intent on getting out of where they were.

Interesting...thanks for the information. The other animals seem to sense temblors before we do so there's probably not enough of that to scatter them. If it's helium, that sounds like big releases from middle-earth....they sure look intent on getting out of where they were.

yea they did....that was pretty strange....

I've read a comment by a Yellowstone ranger that those bison are actually sauntering towards the park, not away from it.

Forum List

Back