Where we at on the “National Emergency” shit..border talk has gone quiet due to Russian Fairytales

It was an issue when Obama and Bush were President or they would have not asked for some form if Immigration Reform...

and it is still an issue, but not an emergency. The two words have different meanings. It has been an issue for all of my adult life.

So why did Obama wait until the Democrats lost the House to request something for Immigration Reform?

Because Obama and the Dems suck and did not really care about Immigration Reform. We were told that Trump was different, I laughed when that was said and now I thank you for once again reminding us how alike the two men are.

As for Trump, he owns your nightmares...

Only if he fucks up the markets even more.

Well if it was not an issue or Emergency then why have Sanctuary cities and States dating back way before Trump?

It was an issue when Obama and Bush were President or they would have not asked for some form if Immigration Reform...

and it is still an issue, but not an emergency. The two words have different meanings. It has been an issue for all of my adult life.

So why did Obama wait until the Democrats lost the House to request something for Immigration Reform?

Because Obama and the Dems suck and did not really care about Immigration Reform. We were told that Trump was different, I laughed when that was said and now I thank you for once again reminding us how alike the two men are.

Well if it was not an issue or Emergency then why have Sanctuary cities and States dating back way before Trump?

I just said it is an issue and has been my whole adult life. Work on your reading comprehension and then come back and try again.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I just said it is an issue and has been my whole adult life. Work on your reading comprehension and then come back and try again.

I read what you wrote and the reality is many Sancturay cities thought it was an Emergency to protect those illegals until Trump offered to ship them more...

Fact is your side ( the left and you can stop pretending you are not on the left ) does not care about the issue and use illegal Immigration as a wedge issue just like the right.

So why did Obama want Immigration Reform after Democrats lost control of the House?

I read what you wrote and the reality is many Sancturay cities thought it was an Emergency to protect those illegals until Trump offered to ship them more...

Fact is your side ( the left and you can stop pretending you are not on the left ) does not care about the issue and use illegal Immigration as a wedge issue just like the right.

So why did Obama want Immigration Reform after Democrats lost control of the House?

I have no side, that is a fact.

Both sides use illegal immigration as a wedge issue while never doing a damn thing about it because those that fund both sides profit from it.

Obama did not want immigration reform, that is why he waited till the Dems lost the house. And look who followed his example, your god sitting in the White House, who waited till the Repubs lost the house to decide it was an emergency.

It is all just election year politics, for both sides

Both sides use illegal immigration as a wedge issue while never doing a damn thing about it because those that fund both sides profit from it.

Obama did not want immigration reform, that is why he waited till the Dems lost the house. And look who followed his example, your god sitting in the White House, who waited till the Repubs lost the house to decide it was an emergency.

But Democrats say they care during Election years, so would they lie just to get votes?

I mean that would be horrible as can be!

I mean I was told Obama was saving the Universe his first two years in office and could not be bothered by the plight of the illegal immigrant but his last six years he was hell bent on telling everyone how the GOP care far less than him...

Trump is correct it is a crisis but I disagree with him over the wall and National Emergency and believe he should show ho Democrats only care when they can garner votes...

Agreed. And exactly WHO are "those that fund both sides" ?
Americans were appalled to see the news of millions of immigrants pouring into European countries.

What they never realize is that the USA is receiving just as many (or more) immigrants each year.

Both parties are indeed enemies of the state, or at this point, at least of We The People.
But then the very definition of who "We The People" are has changed. "We The People" now means anyone on US soil, legally or not.

Those working for "Globalization" have all but won this battle. Wait, what battle? Only a handful of Americans ever lifted a finger to defend their country domestically.
I don't believe humans (in general) are well equipped to handle "Freedom".

And so Rome fell. This nation is lost and beyond recovery. It's a downhill race to the bottom from here on. (For the masses anyway, the privileged elites are building their utopia )

Those still believing Trump will build a wall are as naive as Obamabots.

Last edited:

But Democrats say they care during Election years, so would they lie just to get votes?

Both sides lie to get votes but you give your side a free pass, because you are a partisan sheep.

I mean I was told Obama was saving the Universe his first two years in office and could not be bothered by the plight of the illegal immigrant but his last six years he was hell bent on telling everyone how the GOP care far less than him...

Obama was a piece of shit, the 2nd worst POTUS ever.

Trump is correct it is a crisis but I disagree with him over the wall and National Emergency and believe he should show ho Democrats only care when they can garner votes...

He cannot do that without showing the Repubs only care when they can garner votes. That is why Trump waited till the Repubs lost the House, in the process proving he is no different than Obama

Both sides lie to get votes but you give your side a free pass, because you are a partisan sheep.

Obama was a piece of shit, the 2nd worst POTUS ever.

He cannot do that without showing the Repubs only care when they can garner votes. That is why Trump waited till the Repubs lost the House, in the process proving he is no different than Obama

I give the GOP a free pass?

Really?

Says the poster that defend the left more than sitting on the fence.

The GOP were elected in to obstruct Obama back in 2010, so they did their job according to their voter wishes.

Obama and Democrats did not follow through with their empty promise to fix the Immigration system and punted the issue.

Is that a free pass or stating the truth?

The GOP of today will not pass any Immigration Reform Bill because that would get them elected out of office.

So let be factual and the GOP stopped Trump so far and now the Democrats have done the same thing...

Here in south Mexifornia our local news agencies do all they can to stay away from this topic...So what’s going on, are the caravans of filth still charging our border, are we sending more troops down and building the wall or what?
donald_trump_is_already_building_the_wall._3886026223.jpg
Your littlefagboi Donny has never been a mason much less has gotten his hands dirty working like a real man.

------------------------------- sure its an issue . It was the biggest issue long before TRUMP or any President since the mid 50s when 'IKE' and my Parents had the Border invasion issue fixed up by 'Operation Wetback' . Then 'repubs' reagan and old man ' bush' messed things up in 1986 with their Amnesty for 'illegal aliens' .

------------------------------- sure its an issue . It was the biggest issue long before TRUMP or any President since the mid 50s when 'IKE' and my Parents had the Border invasion issue fixed up by 'Operation Wetback' . Then 'repubs' reagan and old man ' bush' messed things up in 1986 with their Amnesty for 'illegal aliens' .

OR.....

Could it just be an indication of how long both parties have been compromised?
(And not so much that ANY one political figure had as much say in the matter as We The People thought?)

Pismoe, I'm thinking We The People lost control of our government LONG ago and it's just been getting worse and worse with time. The whole system has been compromised from top to bottom. And it probably started as the ink was drying on the Dec. of Independence.

The whole Edmund Burke thing.....
"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do ......nothing"

The USA was formed by Europeans. Since those types no longer exist, I'm thinking the era of "Freedom" may be drawing to a close. Long term analysis might lead to a conclusion that the next few 1000 years of humanities existence may be quite dismal. Mostly glad I won't be here.

Last edited:

Really?

Yes, really. Your whole focus is on the Dems while ignoring the actions, or inaction of the Repubs

Obama and Democrats did not follow through with their empty promise to fix the Immigration system and punted the issue.

We have been getting empty promises on our immigration system since the days of Reagan from both parties, yet all you can focus on is Obama.

The GOP of today will not pass any Immigration Reform Bill because that would get them elected out of office.

So let be factual and the GOP stopped Trump so far and now the Democrats have done the same thing...

Yes, that is factual...and Trump knows this which is why he punted his first two years.

Why did he do that? Because he is no different than those that came before him.

first i heard of Sanctuary cities was in the early 80s as i was riding my mortorcycle through downtown 'los angeles' . I talked to a motorcycle cop , i asked him , how did this city get so dirty and messed up and third worldy . He said that it was due to 'sanctuary city policy' . Anyway , the downfall of USA big cities and the USA has been going on for along time . ----------------- Just a comment . I'm just happy that i am older .

Really?

Yes, really. Your whole focus is on the Dems while ignoring the actions, or inaction of the Repubs

We have been getting empty promises on our immigration system since the days of Reagan from both parties, yet all you can focus on is Obama.

Yes, that is factual...and Trump knows this which is why he punted his first two years.

Why did he do that? Because he is no different than those that came before him.

But I was told he was different!

The left called him the worst ever and the right says he is the dream of their life.

The GOP job is not to pass Immigration Reform and Obama ran on Immigration Reform and lied.

OR.....

Could it just be an indication of how long both parties have been compromised?
(And not so much that ANY one political figure had as much say in the matter as We The People thought?)

Pismoe, I'm thinking We The People lost control of our government LONG ago and it's just been getting worse and worse with time. The whole system has been compromised from top to bottom. And it probably started as the ink was drying on the Dec. of Independence.

The whole Edmund Burke thing.....
"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do ......nothing"

The USA was formed by Europeans. Since those types no longer exist, I'm thinking the era of "Freedom" may be drawing to a close. Long term analysis might lead to a conclusion that the next few 1000 years of humanities existence may be quite dismal. Mostly glad I won't be here.
------------------------------------------ agree with you post and especially you closing paragraph Basic . I have quite often said on this board , I am 70 and my parents are Passed Away . My thinking is that my Parents had it the Best because they were FREE to do what they liked with very few rules and regulations and laws . And then my generation had it very good but Freedom is slowly disappearing in the USA slowly but surely all my 70 years Basic . I remember 50 - 55 of those years and its always more rules and regulations and laws every year Basic .

and the rules , laws , regulations mostly apply to Americans while the 'invaders' of all types get free passes . See 'sanctuary cities' as an example of the invaders getting 'free passes' .

The analogy is the slow frog boil.

Our Constitutional Rights have been chipped away at over a LONG period of time to the point that now, we actually do have ABSOLUTELY UnConstitutional National Laws in effect such as Warrantless Searches and Civil Forfeiture.

And having accepted those....we can expect MUCH more trampling of Constitutional Rights.
The Right collectively cheered Kavanaugh's appointment to the SC, but all along I knew he would be a great advocate of the Establishment, not The People. His votes so far have already confirmed that as he has consistently voted against Constitutional Rights and FOR more power for the establishment. The Left should be pleasantly enamored with him despite their ruse.

The PTB see the Constitution as a silly annoyance and have contempt for it's interference with the deepest of pockets.

By flooding the country with illegals, the turmoil and chaos only gets worse....giving those enslaving "We The Sheeple" a much easier time of it.

Like France, and soon the UK....the ONLY chance for America is a massive popular uprising and as Thomas Jefferson said, the Tree of Liberty must occasionally be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and Patriots.

It will necessarily eventually come to that....or we'll become an authoritarian state.much like Russia......and I for one predict that that is exactly what is on the horizon.

Last edited:
i see similar , my only good news for myself is that with my Parents being gone and me being older , i just figure that its the LIBERAL - Lefty younger millenials and their kids that will be fecked in the future as the USA continues to go on its slide into 'unamerican' times Basic .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back