Where Were All The Tough Guys?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
A black militia showed up in Louisiana after a Louisiana congressman talked shit. And the "saviours of white civilization" hid under their beds.

Armed militia leads protest march after Louisiana police kill Black man

1601909823511.png

An armed militia led a protest march in Lafayette, La., Saturday after police shot and killed a Black man.

The group, dubbed the Not F------ Around Coalition (NFAC), has made appearances at several protests in recent months, including after the death of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia.

Saturday’s demonstration was held in honor of 31-year-old Trayford Pellerin who was shot by Lafayette police on Aug. 21 after police responded to a call concerning a disturbed individual with a knife at a gas station.

The march also occurred after Congressman Clay Higgins reportedly threatened members of the group in a Facebook post.

“Me? I wouldn’t even spill my beer,” Higgins, a former sheriff’s deputy, wrote on Facebook under a photo of the group. “I’d drop any 10 of you where you stand. We don’t care what color you are. We don’t care if you’re left or right.”

1601909763631.png

Attachments

• 1601909645025.png
    1601909645025.png
    68 bytes · Views: 36
These guys peacefully exercise their 2nd Amendment rights in a march....No big deal.

But some white dudes in Michigan do pretty much the same thing, and it's Katie bar the door!

Who are the racists again?

They're at work or taking care of their families. Oh yeah, a word of advice, after those dumbass blacks shoot themselves like the last bunch of dumbass blacks did, when you kneel down, don't stick the barrels of your rifles in the dirt.

A black militia showed up in Louisiana after a Louisiana congressman talked shit. And the "saviours of white civilization" hid under their beds.

View attachment 397384

An armed militia led a protest march in Lafayette, La., Saturday after police shot and killed a Black man.

The group, dubbed the Not F------ Around Coalition (NFAC), has made appearances at several protests in recent months, including after the death of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia.

Saturday’s demonstration was held in honor of 31-year-old Trayford Pellerin who was shot by Lafayette police on Aug. 21 after police responded to a call concerning a disturbed individual with a knife at a gas station.

The march also occurred after Congressman Clay Higgins reportedly threatened members of the group in a Facebook post.

“Me? I wouldn’t even spill my beer,” Higgins, a former sheriff’s deputy, wrote on Facebook under a photo of the group. “I’d drop any 10 of you where you stand. We don’t care what color you are. We don’t care if you’re left or right.”

View attachment 397383

I understand they felt like it was something they needed to do, but it scares me when any armed group marches. Too much can go wrong really fast, and it doesn't even have to be a member of the group to cause it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 397384

View attachment 397383

If they obeyed all laws and peacefully marched then God bless. This is America. :)

View attachment 397384

View attachment 397383

This would be the same group that shot it's own members, had some guys with their guns jammed, and the leader makes idiotic videos about stuff he doesn't know.

View attachment 397384

View attachment 397383

on the internet like you

View attachment 397384

View attachment 397383

That wasn’t a special Olympics marching band!? Wtf

So you mean a group of black men were able to exercise their Second Amendment rights without the cops showing up and blowing them away?

Kind of contradicts your narrative, doesn't it?
No. I have to laugh at people like you who are so desperate to want to wish away racism to the extent of dismissing an armed protest caused by a police shooting of a black man for nothing with a stupid comment like you made.

So you mean a group of black men were able to exercise their Second Amendment rights without the cops showing up and blowing them away?

No. I have to laugh at people like you who are so desperate to want to wish away racism to the extent of dismissing an armed protest caused by a police shooting of a black man for nothing with a stupid comment like you made.

Sucks when you put your own foot in your mouth, doesn't it, Twatley?

These guys peacefully exercise their 2nd Amendment rights in a march....No big deal.

But some white dudes in Michigan do pretty much the same thing, and it's Katie bar the door!

You. They marched because police shot an innocent man and a lawmaker talked shit about shooting blacks. The whites you talk about took to arms because they could not go outside during a pandemic.

Sucks when you put your own foot in your mouth, doesn't it, Twatley?
Except that's what you did.

View attachment 397384

View attachment 397383

This would be the same group that shot it's own members, had some guys with their guns jammed, and the leader makes idiotic videos about stuff he doesn't know.
Do we have to talk about all the whites killed annually by gun accidents?

You. They marched because police shot an innocent man and a lawmaker talked shit about shooting blacks. The whites you talk about took to arms because they could not go outside during a pandemic.
Why they marched is entirely beside the point.

I'm for free speech and the right to bear arms 100% of the time, while you cherry pick because you're a fucking hack and a racist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back