Where WERE Obama and Hillary During 13-Hr Benghazi Attack?

More people died as a result of Reagan's Benghazi (242) and under W's Bebghazis (60) and there were no politically driven (admitted by the GOP) witch hunts.
Just like the way the GOP has accomplished nothing governing, their multiple witch hunts have accomplished nothing.
Yet you people ignore the blatant incompetence and want them to continue on doing absolutely nothing.
No wonder America a huge majority of Americans fell Congress not doing their job.

A US ambassador got clipped while on the job, Congress is obligated to get to the bottom of that.

I'm pretty sure most Americans have grown tired of Benghazi-arama and are wondering how the GOP could spend so much of tax payer money and produce nothing.
As a matter of fact, what the hell has the GOP accomplished governing? Just like Benghazi,, NOTHING!

I'm sure if one of your relatives been hung out to dry at Benghazi you'd be singing a different tune.

You'd be screaming for answers and not willing to let it go.

Its just a shame that no one at State will ever be held accountable for the gross negligence that was Benghazi.

I'm pretty sure most Americans have grown tired of Benghazi-arama and are wondering how the GOP could spend so much of tax payer money and produce nothing.
As a matter of fact, what the hell has the GOP accomplished governing? Just like Benghazi,, NOTHING!

Real Americans want to know why Americans were hung out to dry in Benghazi....far too many lies and the narrative kept changing
13 hours comes out Jan 12th. Look for it. :)

John Krasinski was on Colbert last night, he said the movie is not political.
Secondly, I have posted links to the testimony of the top military personnel under oath before the Armed Services Committee probably 2-3 dozen times. It's the facts, not a Hollywood movie.
Here is that link again. I wish people would use some ambition and read the transcripts and stop posting bullshit driven by ignorance of the facts!
Committee Oversight of Benghazi Attack - Committee Actions - Armed Services Republicans

More people died as a result of Reagan's Benghazi (242) and under W's Bebghazis (60) and there were no politically driven (admitted by the GOP) witch hunts.
Just like the way the GOP has accomplished nothing governing, their multiple witch hunts have accomplished nothing.
Yet you people ignore the blatant incompetence and want them to continue on doing absolutely nothing.
No wonder America a huge majority of Americans fell Congress not doing their job.

Stop, Reagan never lied about it.

What we know 100% for sure is-------> The Obama administration and Hillary purposely mislead the American people, the owners of this country; and frankly, that is all we need to know for 2016! They can stop now on Benghazi, and that one fact will sink Hillary. Just wait till the general starts and the survivors who met their loved ones bodies with Hillary keep repeating in the media what that heartless woman told them.

Good luck trying to get her elected. Americans don't like that crap, and Hillary handed them the largest crap sandwich for consumption any Presidential candidate has in most of history; and got caught doing it!

I urge you to consider, when they start interviewing them, how many current or former military people or their immediate families will be willing to cast their vote for her with these families tears streaming down their faces all over the media reminding them what Hillary did?!?!?!

Again, good luck getting her elected. You people won't believe it but you are at your high point now, and for the next few months, and then it is all downhill, and will be Katie bar the door for your Hillary.

I urge you to consider, when they start interviewing them, how many current or former military people or their immediate families will be willing to cast their vote for her with these families tears streaming down their faces all over the media reminding them what Hillary did?!?!?!

Again, good luck getting her elected. You people won't believe it but you are at your high point now, and for the next few months, and then it is all downhill, and will be Katie bar the door for your Hillary.

Oh! I see. Benghazi is a political victory for the GOP! I get it now. Thanks for the insight.

Where WERE Obama and Hillary During 13-Hr Benghazi Attack?
Perhaps investigating the lies and cover-up involving Pat Tillman's death.

Forum List

Back