🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where were the Moral Police when Obama / Bush were Trashed, and Hung ? Oh the Horror, Trump.

I can't help but be disgusted with the hypocrisy ... where were the Whiners when Obama was treated so badly.?

:anj_stfu:

Most Hateful People that I have ever seen in my life..

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch
Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama’s executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

“Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!” one protester could be heard saying in the video.

“Plenty of trees in the front yard,” another said. “Wouldn’t be the first one hung on one of them trees.”

“We’ve got rope,” said another.

tea-party-racist-signs-485x324.jpg

obama-can-you-hear-us-now.jpg

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

Hmmm did the leftist hypocrites denounce left wing talk show host Randi Rhodes for laughing about wanting to blow GWB away with a rifle? Complete with gun blast sound effects?

Or When Sandra Bernhard said Sarah Palin should be gang raped ...during her stand up comedy routines?

I can't stand Bernhard either..yuck.

I never heard of this movie..What is the name of it..?
I think the actual title was Killing a President.

Thanks

Here it is...gosh not good at all..This kind of behavior is not freedom of speech to me..

Death of a President (2006 film) - Wikipedia
Isn't that how the left is though? I'm pretty sure Griffin thought she too would get an award for her little movie. It doesn't matter what they say or do as long as its only them that gets to decide what is art or what is racist.

Did rush tell you that, or hannity?
You showed me that.

That's not what you were looking at, and no. You can't touch it.

First anyone has seen of those pix. Left were busy photo shopping.

You must have been a cave man for 8 years, they were in the newspapers and all over the internet. The one demonstration was live on TV. But you RW's only see what you want to see. I could never stand Griffin but tit for tat. Live with you snowflakes.

Exactly how I feel...I never liked Griffin either..and I think her career may be over. Don't you?

Yes, her career is over and since I didn't like her doesn't matter to me, but you can't ignore one for the other.

It is so dysfunctional to ignore the same kind of behavior ..... I have never seen so much hate directed at Obama. He was smart and didn't respond to it, which is the best thing to do..( unlike The Twitter Twit)
Selective outrage maybe?

I think the actual title was Killing a President.

Thanks

Here it is...gosh not good at all..This kind of behavior is not freedom of speech to me..

Isn't that how the left is though? I'm pretty sure Griffin thought she too would get an award for her little movie. It doesn't matter what they say or do as long as its only them that gets to decide what is art or what is racist.

You showed me that.

You aren't a Jedi son. I watched you and your gang for years. It's not a mystery how you work.

You must have been a cave man for 8 years, they were in the newspapers and all over the internet. The one demonstration was live on TV. But you RW's only see what you want to see. I could never stand Griffin but tit for tat. Live with you snowflakes.

Exactly how I feel...I never liked Griffin either..and I think her career may be over. Don't you?

Yes, her career is over and since I didn't like her doesn't matter to me, but you can't ignore one for the other.

It is so dysfunctional to ignore the same kind of behavior ..... I have never seen so much hate directed at Obama. He was smart and didn't respond to it, which is the best thing to do..( unlike The Twitter Twit)
Maybe he was just too dumb to reply.

I would actually be acting like Trump on twitter if it was me getting attacked.. I couldn't be quiet, ...

You were in a coma during the Bush years then.

Trump said she should be ashamed of herself. No use acting like it was War and Peace. It was a rather mild rebuke.

The RWNJs are hypocritical, racist scum.
I can't help but be disgusted with the hypocrisy ... where were the Whiners when Obama was treated so badly.?

:anj_stfu:

Most Hateful People that I have ever seen in my life..

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch
Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama’s executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

“Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!” one protester could be heard saying in the video.

“Plenty of trees in the front yard,” another said. “Wouldn’t be the first one hung on one of them trees.”

“We’ve got rope,” said another.

tea-party-racist-signs-485x324.jpg

obama-can-you-hear-us-now.jpg

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

All the ones I work with are pretty goddamn racist. Laughed at the above pics and still call him n------.

Why am I not surprised?

Thanks

You showed me that.

You aren't a Jedi son. I watched you and your gang for years. It's not a mystery how you work.
c609db21075fd48871d75349ca0be805ea614ef6c64a313ba3665e2561a20bf1.jpg

Selective outrage maybe?

Well this is what my thread is about...for 2 days there have been so many threads appalled at Griffins behavior . She has been pulled from her jobs and the many left talk shows are angry at her..so she is not being ignored . She blew it.

Every president is expected to be made fun of. But hate like killing/ murder is not acceptable from either party in my opinion.

Last edited:
Where were lefties when President Bush was lynched in effigy. It happened every freaking day with Cindy Sheehan's crazy so-called anti-war demonstrators who curiously faded away once Hussein was elected. Effigy stuff happens but there has never been a photo as offensive as Gifford's especially when ISIS is actually cutting off heads.

Well...weren't you busy raising your family? I didn't have time to keep up like we do now.

I do recall this woman's christian forum saying that I wasn't a christian because I didn't support Bush's war. They ignored the behavior towards Obama, and are back on calling everything un-christian..
That is bullshit...lol..

This isn't a partisan issue. If you are a public figure and make your living being a spokesperson for products and hosting events and you do something that outrageous plan on your employers firing you. I can guarantee there are clauses in the contracts stating doing something like that will be grounds for immediate termination. I know you libs hate the word but, consequences.

Where were lefties when President Bush was lynched in effigy. It happened every freaking day with Cindy Sheehan's crazy so-called anti-war demonstrators who curiously faded away once Hussein was elected. Effigy stuff happens but there has never been a photo as offensive as Gifford's especially when ISIS is actually cutting off heads.

That's kinda the point, isn't it? What Griffin did was disgusting and wrong, but hardly unique.

Well...weren't you busy raising your family? I didn't have time to keep up like we do now.

I do recall this woman's christian forum saying that I wasn't a christian because I didn't support Bush's war. They ignored the behavior towards Obama, and are back on calling everything un-christian..
That is bullshit...lol..
What's it got to do with religion? I remember the Bush years very well. He had the leftists and their media attack him non stop. Obama had it easy.

Yes, really bad..

But don't you think burning a black president on a lynch rope is symbolically disgusting as well? How many black people were murdered like that..

That's kinda the point, isn't it? What Griffin did was disgusting and wrong, but hardly unique.
So it made big news because ...?

So it made big news because ...?

Because Trump and his supporters are bug babies.

Yes, really bad..

But don't you think burning a black president on a lynch rope is symbolically disgusting as well? How many black people were murdered like that..
You have one example of that, assuming it's even true. A rodeo clown took national heat just for wearing an Obama mask. Your sensibilities are wildly disproportionate.

Forum List

Back