🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where were the Moral Police when Obama / Bush were Trashed, and Hung ? Oh the Horror, Trump.

I can't help but be disgusted with the hypocrisy ... where were the Whiners when Obama was treated so badly.?

:anj_stfu:

Most Hateful People that I have ever seen in my life..

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch
Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama’s executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

“Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!” one protester could be heard saying in the video.

“Plenty of trees in the front yard,” another said. “Wouldn’t be the first one hung on one of them trees.”

“We’ve got rope,” said another.

tea-party-racist-signs-485x324.jpg

obama-can-you-hear-us-now.jpg

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

I was right here the whole time. Told the idiots with monkey avatars to change their shit. Even created threads about it. Most of you called me the Gestapo & told me to shut up.

That is why I like you Gramps.., I have seen some of those threads..

smiley-bath-dog.gif

View attachment 130481

giphy.gif

I can't help but be disgusted with the hypocrisy ... where were the Whiners when Obama was treated so badly.?

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch
Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama’s executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

“Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!” one protester could be heard saying in the video.

“Plenty of trees in the front yard,” another said. “Wouldn’t be the first one hung on one of them trees.”

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

I was right here the whole time. Told the idiots with monkey avatars to change their shit. Even created threads about it. Most of you called me the Gestapo & told me to shut up.

That is why I like you Gramps.., I have seen some of those threads..

smiley-bath-dog.gif

View attachment 130481

giphy.gif

Ok, I officially hate your dog

Where were lefties when President Bush was lynched in effigy. It happened every freaking day with Cindy Sheehan's crazy so-called anti-war demonstrators who curiously faded away once Hussein was elected. Effigy stuff happens but there has never been a photo as offensive as Gifford's especially when ISIS is actually cutting off heads.

Yes, really bad..

But don't you think burning a black president on a lynch rope is symbolically disgusting as well? How many black people were murdered like that..
You have one example of that, assuming it's even true. A rodeo clown took national heat just for wearing an Obama mask. Your sensibilities are wildly disproportionate.

Oh come on...See how you are minimizing and excusing it?

Tea Party Candidate Joshua Black Calls for Obama’s Execution

Tea Party Candidate Joshua Black Calls for Obama's Execution - The Last Resistance

You keep posting the same example and lying about what I have said. You are highly dishonest.

I have never seen you ever put a link to back yourself up ..... you just accuse me of lying..I posted a news link about this crazy ass pastor burning Obama already..go find it for yourself now Grasshopper..

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

If Limbaugh or Hannity did that you would have a more valid point. Griffin decided to behead Trump on CNN. What you are showing are a group of protesters who said and did wrong things.

Exactly right. What conservative protestors did was despicable as well and rightly criticized. What Griffin did was try to make the sickness mainstream. In her mind she thought it was entirely OK to hold up an effigy of Trumps severed head because the hatred of the Left HAS been made mainstream and acceptable. Thats how far we have come. I'm sure Griffin was shocked by the outrage over her actions for that reason.

mar-17-2004-austin-tx-usa-ben-cohens-pants-on-fire-national-tour-in-CAB0YX.jpg

Remember this? Ben Cohen of Ben & Jerry's icecream on a national pants on fire tour?

Where were lefties when President Bush was lynched in effigy. It happened every freaking day with Cindy Sheehan's crazy so-called anti-war demonstrators who curiously faded away once Hussein was elected. Effigy stuff happens but there has never been a photo as offensive as Gifford's especially when ISIS is actually cutting off heads.

Yes, really bad..

But don't you think burning a black president on a lynch rope is symbolically disgusting as well? How many black people were murdered like that..
You have one example of that, assuming it's even true. A rodeo clown took national heat just for wearing an Obama mask. Your sensibilities are wildly disproportionate.

Oh come on...See how you are minimizing and excusing it?

Tea Party Candidate Joshua Black Calls for Obama’s Execution

Tea Party Candidate Joshua Black Calls for Obama's Execution - The Last Resistance

You keep posting the same example and lying about what I have said. You are highly dishonest.

I have never seen you ever put a link to back yourself up ..... you just accuse me of lying..I posted a news link about this crazy ass pastor burning Obama already..go find it for yourself now Grasshopper..
You're a liar. You said I excused the obama burning effigy and use the same example to make your stupid point. Go play with a cucumber.

If Limbaugh or Hannity did that you would have a more valid point. Griffin decided to behead Trump on CNN. What you are showing are a group of protesters who said and did wrong things.
The point is that RWNJs weren't bothered by it at all. All this talk about Griffin just underscores the hypocrisy of the right.

Hypocrisy of the right? or the Hypocrisy of Right wing nut Jobs?

protesters-burn-an-effigy-of-texas-governor-george-w-bush-june-22-picture-id1304479
bushbeheaded.jpg

IMG_2416.JPG

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

That last one with the 'Tea Party Comix' says it all doesn't it. These people are the racists that look for a moment where they can come out from under the rock.

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

Hmmm...not seeing a severed head.

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

Exactly right. What conservative protestors did was despicable as well and rightly criticized. What Griffin did was try to make the sickness mainstream. In her mind she thought it was entirely OK to hold up an effigy of Trumps severed head because the hatred of the Left HAS been made mainstream and acceptable. Thats how far we have come. I'm sure Griffin was shocked by the outrage over her actions for that reason.

I'm sure she was. She probably thought she would have the full support of all democrats,independents and fence sitters. She was wrong.

Isn't that how the left is though? I'm pretty sure Griffin thought she too would get an award for her little movie. It doesn't matter what they say or do as long as its only them that gets to decide what is art or what is racist.

Did rush tell you that, or hannity?
You showed me that.

That's not what you were looking at, and no. You can't touch it.
You aren't a Jedi son. I watched you and your gang for years. It's not a mystery how you work.
Exactly. Their phoney crocodile tears now don't sway me. Liberals are douchebags and liars....and always take the low road.
protesters-burn-an-effigy-of-texas-governor-george-w-bush-june-22-picture-id1304479
bushbeheaded.jpg

IMG_2416.JPG

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

That last one with the 'Tea Party Comix' says it all doesn't it. These people are the racists that look for a moment where they can come out from under the rock.

Horrible... Hey where is Weatherman .... calling out Photoshop...lol..

No seriously I find that to be un American..in my opinion..

Do we ever see the Queens head ripped off like that, no... Because they are respectful..

Did rush tell you that, or hannity?
You showed me that.

You aren't a Jedi son. I watched you and your gang for years. It's not a mystery how you work.
Exactly. Their phoney crocodile tears now don't sway me. Liberals are douchebags and liars....and always take the low road.
bushbeheaded.jpg

IMG_2416.JPG

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

Do we ever see the Queens head ripped off like that, no... Because they are respectful..

You do know the queen is not in politics at all but gets a shit ton of money for just being the queen right? It's like the ultimate welfare check. The brits pay millions to support nothing but a feel good fairy tale all the while dreaming about being the next bride in the scam that is royalty.

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

Hmmm...not seeing a severed head.

I am bringing up the hate that is tolerated unless if it is your own party... Behavior that is overlooked .. What Griffin did was horrible.

You showed me that.

bushbeheaded.jpg

IMG_2416.JPG

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

You do know the queen is not in politics at all but gets a shit ton of money for just being the queen right? It's like the ultimate welfare check. The brits pay millions to support nothing but a feel good fairy tale all the while dreaming about being the next bride in the scam that is royalty.

Yes, I have studied them a lot for many years. BTW if you get NetFlix...the mini=series The Crown is really good..
Some of us Americans love the fairytale as well.

bushbeheaded.jpg

IMG_2416.JPG

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

Yes, I have studied them a lot for many years. BTW if you get NetFlix...the mini=series The Crown is really good..
Some of us Americans love the fairytale as well.

Why should we want something like that?

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

WTF...I thought you guys were the moral police.

Forum List

Back