🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where were the Moral Police when Obama / Bush were Trashed, and Hung ? Oh the Horror, Trump.

He did do that, multiple times. I saw it and will back GMU up on this.

"Most of you" in the last line however refers to the right-wing partisans though. 'Cause I read that part too.

So now you cherry pick and claim stupid on others

How convent of you ..

"Convent" is appropriate for a Nun So Blind.

"Nun so blind" haha I kill me

No asshole you claim you don't know who Kathy Griffin is yet you post a obscure video

You have to be the most idiot on the net..

I've posted no video of Kathy Griffin. Anywhere, any time. Never even seen one.

"Have to be the most idiot"? You have the best words.

Yet you can find the time to post a video that no one seen?

..that's cherry picking

Again, YouTube has a search bar and again I knew it existed since it's been posted many times before and run on Fox Noise -- which I'm told on these pages has trillions and trillions of viewers -- so the fact that you claim to have not seen it in no way means "no one" has. Egomania much?

Meanwhile you seem to think I'm somehow "required" to know who the fuck this Kathy Griffin is. That kind of robotic "ve vill determine vat you see und hear und think und dictate vat your culture is vile you chust sit back und absorb everysing ve say like an obedient sponge" mentality is exactly why I took my television to its new home in the dump.

I can't help but be disgusted with the hypocrisy ... where were the Whiners when Obama was treated so badly.?

Quite a picture collection. You seem to have a real obsession with Obama.

Not remotely necessary. There's this amazing incredible new technology called "Google search".
Amazing incredible technology. Many people are saying that.

Still, I never did a search for pictures of Obama hanging and burning! Must be some kind of hidden fetish of yours!

mar-17-2004-austin-tx-usa-ben-cohens-pants-on-fire-national-tour-in-CAB0YX.jpg

Remember this? Ben Cohen of Ben & Jerry's icecream on a national pants on fire tour?

Nope, never heard of it but again --- "pants on fire" is a metaphor. It refers to personal behaviour. Nothing to do with any sort of violence or death wishes --- or even with fire.

Summa y'all really scraping the bottom of the barrel to try to make this work.
A flaming Bush doesn't speak your your little corrupt spitball brain huh? LOL, you're one of the dumbest ones here.

I can't help but be disgusted with the hypocrisy ... where were the Whiners when Obama was treated so badly.?

Not remotely necessary. There's this amazing incredible new technology called "Google search".
I use Duckduckgo, no tracking. A search doesn't mean google, you half wit.

:anj_stfu:

Most Hateful People that I have ever seen in my life..

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch
Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama’s executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

“Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!” one protester could be heard saying in the video.

“Plenty of trees in the front yard,” another said. “Wouldn’t be the first one hung on one of them trees.”

“We’ve got rope,” said another.

tea-party-racist-signs-485x324.jpg

obama-can-you-hear-us-now.jpg

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

Of course we're not consistent. This is politics, after all. As for me, I believe in civility. The closest I come to wishing harm on a politician/celebrity is Yoko Ono. That bitch broke up the Beatles.

Other than her, I'm okay with the photos above and Kathy Griffin. Honestly, I didn't even know who Kathy Griffin was until all this hoo ha. Free speech is free speech, even when offensive.

Still, I never did a search for pictures of Obama hanging and burning! Must be some kind of hidden fetish of yours!

I have no such fetish, nor did I post any such pictures. Just saying if I wanted to post them, they're easy to find on a moment's notice. Doesn't take "research" or any kind of "collecting".

Just because the thread relates to imagery and satire --- the Italian "Bang Bang" float from this year's carnevale....

You really apply that a rodeo clown wearing Reagan's, Bush's, Clinton's, and Bush's again mask tp no attention? Then when he wears an Obama mask, he get banned for life from the fair, yeah your a snowflake.

Just because the thread relates to imagery and satire --- the Italian "Bang Bang" float from this year's carnevale....

You really apply that a rodeo clown wearing Reagan's, Bush's, Clinton's, and Bush's again mask tp no attention? Then when he wears an Obama mask, he get banned for life from the fair, yeah your a snowflake.

:wtf:

Engrish?

Engrish?

No problem till your magic negro Had a rodeo clown wear a mask looking like him. You do realize he is banned for life from carnivals? Liberal tolerance?

Engrish?

No problem till your magic negro Had a rodeo clown wear a mask looking like him. You do realize he is banned for life from carnivals? Liberal tolerance?

What in the wide world of blue fuck are you babbling about?

Again this is a carnival float in Italy from a few months ago. No one was "banned" and there is no "magic Negro", whatever the fuck that means. Might want to save some of those aerosol propellants for another day.

:anj_stfu:

Most Hateful People that I have ever seen in my life..

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch
Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama’s executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

“Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!” one protester could be heard saying in the video.

“Plenty of trees in the front yard,” another said. “Wouldn’t be the first one hung on one of them trees.”

“We’ve got rope,” said another.

tea-party-racist-signs-485x324.jpg

obama-can-you-hear-us-now.jpg

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

Could you point out the celebrities doing these things? . . . . .
. . . .
Didn't think so.

IMG_0451.JPG

You either don't know how to use google or you're a liar.
Conservatives forget history with Trump effigy outrage

View attachment 130779

Who is the celebrity who did that?

Engrish?

Again this is a carnival float in Italy from a few months ago. No one was "banned" and there is no "magic Negro", whatever the fuck that means. Might want to save some of those aerosol propellants for another day.

18813324_834734586683229_2044785172024835947_n.jpg

That's what happens when you made fun of obama. Banned for life, there snowflake.

View attachment 130779

Who is the celebrity who did that?

Ted Nuggent called out to kill Obama ..I am not saying that what Griffin did was ok..I don't like her and she needs to be gone..What I am saying is these killing comments and gestures should be illegal..

Engrish?

That's what happens when you made fun of obama. Banned for life, there snowflake.

There's *NO ONE* "banned for life" or for any term whatsoever. It's a fucking Carnival float. One which was for obvious reasons very popular. And it's got absolutely ZERO to do with an "obama", whatever that might mean. NO ONE was "banned" from anything. If it had been banned this video could not possibly exist.

What in the fuck is wrong with you?

Engrish?

There's *NO ONE* "banned for life" or for any term whatsoever. It's a fucking Carnival float. One which was for obvious reasons very popular. And it's got absolutely ZERO to do with an "obama", whatever that might mean. NO ONE was "banned" from anything. If it had been banned this video could not possibly exist.

What in the fuck is wrong with you?
The guy that wore the mask of Obama is banned from performing for the carnival for life. Because of snowflakes like yourself.

Forum List

Back