🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where were the Moral Police when Obama / Bush were Trashed, and Hung ? Oh the Horror, Trump.

View attachment 130779
Quite a picture collection. You seem to have a real obsession with Obama.

Not remotely necessary. There's this amazing incredible new technology called "Google search".
Amazing incredible technology. Many people are saying that.

Still, I never did a search for pictures of Obama hanging and burning! Must be some kind of hidden fetish of yours!
You either don't know how to use google or you're a liar.
Conservatives forget history with Trump effigy outrage
Who is the celebrity who did that?

Ted Nuggent called out to kill Obama ..I am not saying that what Griffin did was ok..I don't like her and she needs to be gone..What I am saying is these killing comments and gestures should be illegal..

We can all agree this partisan divisive shit needs to go away but "illegal" as a remedy is a very slippery slope. Once we open that Pandora's box the definition of what "hate speech" or whatever we choose to call it, starts to become very fluid. Then we find ourselves enforcing infamous travesties of Liberalism such as "sedition" laws, "blasphemy" laws, or the insidious idea this orange kkklown suggested:

As a Liberal I have to resist legislating opinion same as I have to resist dealing with gun violence by throwing laws at it. In neither case will it stem the flow of the insidious intent behind it. Consequently I still think the approach is via cultural mores, i.e. make the idea of issuing death threats, mock-style or not, socially unacceptable. Does it make the source-desire go away? No, it can't. But at least it starves the offender of the fuel that keeps its hate-flame going -- social approval. While Ted Nugent is to be despised for his machine-gun-in-the-mouth threats, Sean Hannity is equally to be despised for enabling and approving it. Hannity is as much part of that problem as if he had originated the threat himself. By showcasing it as if it's a big joke, he fuels it and encourages more.

We did it with overt racism, we did it with smoking, we did it with drinking and driving, we did it with spouse and child abuse, all of which used to be rampant killers. Three of those did have laws thrown at them, but it was the social construct that really made a dent.

I can't help but be disgusted with the hypocrisy ... where were the Whiners when Obama was treated so badly.?

:anj_stfu:

Most Hateful People that I have ever seen in my life..

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch
Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama’s executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

“Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!” one protester could be heard saying in the video.

“Plenty of trees in the front yard,” another said. “Wouldn’t be the first one hung on one of them trees.”

“We’ve got rope,” said another.

tea-party-racist-signs-485x324.jpg

obama-can-you-hear-us-now.jpg

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

How many of these examples you've posted were produced by "stars" or "pseudo-stars"? You know, people with a national microphone? You recognize the difference, yes?

I remember Ted "Washed Up Rocker" Nugent catching flack for his idiocy.

On numerous occasions I expressed disapproval of the examples you've shown above, but at the same time I also defended the idiots' right to free speech, just as I have with Griffin.

Forum List

Back