🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where were the Moral Police when Obama / Bush were Trashed, and Hung ? Oh the Horror, Trump.

You do realize that things worse then what Griffin has posted is said about Trump? No I suppose you don't. But it comes with the territory and usually comes from those trying to be relevant where they are not. But in this case it was a D list performer of some notoriety who depicted the beheading of the President as if a joke. Where is the joke? CNN and the rest made sure they posted the picture not just a description of the picture or merely ignoring the picture. The MSM made sure it got out and for the short term are pretending that Griffin is being punished. In 6 months I predict she will be making even more money riding the victim train.

The whole thing is disgusting as is the attempt to justify Griffin's behavior by showing poor disgusting behavior by another. Unless you like what was done to Obama then I suspect it should be YOU who is outraged by Griffin's behavior. But you really are not so you make some sort of hypocritical comparison.

You can find idiots and morons in any large protest group I'm sure someone has already posted similar images in protest against Bush so I won't waste time with that.

mar-17-2004-austin-tx-usa-ben-cohens-pants-on-fire-national-tour-in-CAB0YX.jpg

Remember this? Ben Cohen of Ben & Jerry's icecream on a national pants on fire tour?

Nope, never heard of it but again --- "pants on fire" is a metaphor. It refers to personal behaviour. Nothing to do with any sort of violence or death wishes --- or even with fire.

Summa y'all really scraping the bottom of the barrel to try to make this work.

I can't help but be disgusted with the hypocrisy ... where were the Whiners when Obama was treated so badly.?

:anj_stfu:

Most Hateful People that I have ever seen in my life..

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch
Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama’s executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

“Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!” one protester could be heard saying in the video.

“Plenty of trees in the front yard,” another said. “Wouldn’t be the first one hung on one of them trees.”

“We’ve got rope,” said another.

tea-party-racist-signs-485x324.jpg

obama-can-you-hear-us-now.jpg

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

I was right here the whole time. Told the idiots with monkey avatars to change their shit. Even created threads about it. Most of you called me the Gestapo & told me to shut up.

He did do that, multiple times. I saw it and will back GMU up on this.

"Most of you" in the last line however refers to the right-wing partisans though. 'Cause I read that part too.

I can't help but be disgusted with the hypocrisy ... where were the Whiners when Obama was treated so badly.?

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch
Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama’s executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

“Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!” one protester could be heard saying in the video.

“Plenty of trees in the front yard,” another said. “Wouldn’t be the first one hung on one of them trees.”

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

18813324_834734586683229_2044785172024835947_n.jpg

Oh but the butt hurt liberals.

Just because the thread relates to imagery and satire --- the Italian "Bang Bang" float from this year's carnevale....

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

I was right here the whole time. Told the idiots with monkey avatars to change their shit. Even created threads about it. Most of you called me the Gestapo & told me to shut up.

"Most of you" in the last line however refers to the right-wing partisans though. 'Cause I read that part too.

So now you cherry pick and claim stupid on others

How convent of you ..

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

How convent of you ..

"Convent" is appropriate for a Nun So Blind.

"Nun so blind" haha I kill me

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

How convent of you ..

No asshole you claim you don't know who Kathy Griffin is yet you post a obscure video

You have to be the most idiot on the net..

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

How convent of you ..

No asshole you claim you don't know who Kathy Griffin is yet you post a obscure video

I've posted no video of Kathy Griffin. Anywhere, any time. Never even seen one.

"Have to be the most idiot"? You have the best words.

How convent of you ..

I've posted no video of Kathy Griffin. Anywhere, any time. Never even seen one.

"Have to be the most idiot"? You have the best words.

Yet you can find the time to post a video that no one seen?

..that's cherry picking

View attachment 130458

images

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg

| Right Wing Watch

tea-party-comix-face.jpg

I have a problem no matter who is the target. It's just wrong.

Quite a picture collection. You seem to have a real obsession with Obama.

Not remotely necessary. There's this amazing incredible new technology called "Google search".
Amazing incredible technology. Many people are saying that.

Forum List

Back