Where's ISIS?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
It's July 4th Americas Birthday... I'd think this would be the ultimate day for ISIS to take a swing... Where is this almighty force?? This would be the time that a true Varsity team would make their move, don't you think?

Last edited:
Sept. 11 would make ISIS wet!

HTBB4mU.png

It's July 4th Americas Birthday... I'd think this would be the ultimate day for ISIS to take a swing? Where is this almighty force?? This would be the time that a true Varsity team would make their move, don't you think?

I thought so enough to avoid attending fireworks displays.
A big crowd of people----including children and munching on cotton candy------is a really SOFT TARGET

It's July 4th Americas Birthday... I'd think this would be the ultimate day for ISIS to take a swing? Where is this almighty force?? This would be the time that a true Varsity team would make their move, don't you think?
ISIS is on the run. Obumble said so and I believe him. Being a devout Muslim he can't lie.

ISIS is just another in a long line of bogeymen the U.S. hypes to keep people afraid. They're nothing more than a rag tag bunch of malcontents who are being further marginalized with each passing week. I laugh when people say they're radical Islamists when the fact is that they outright admit that the less someone knows about Islam, the easier they are to recruit. Anyone who doesn't believe this has fallen prey to the fear.

ISIS is on the run. Obumble said so and I believe him. Being a devout Muslim he can't lie.

ISIS is---wherever muslims is. The caliphate is the OBLIGATORY FORM of "state" for the world as determined by muhummad. I learned all about it from
muslims-----when I was young. Both Shiite and Sunni muslims are CALIPHATISTS. It ain't nuthin' new----any-
one who does not KNOW this fact----knows nothing about islam

ISIS is just another in a long line of bogeymen the U.S. hypes to keep people afraid. They're nothing more than a rag tag bunch of malcontents who are being further marginalized with each passing week. I laugh when people say they're radical Islamists when the fact is that they outright admit that the less someone knows about Islam, the easier they are to recruit. Anyone who doesn't believe this has fallen prey to the fear.

^^^^^^^ utter BS just which mosque pamphlet
are you parroting, sonic-achmed?

Go ahead and tell that lie three times and we'll all believe it. Just like your siggy says. All those ISIS attacks during Ramadan are illusions, ain't they?

Forum List

Back