Where’s the Bacon?

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
With California new rules going into effect next year the people of California might be wondering where is the Bacon?

With California new rules going into effect next year the people of California might be wondering where is the Bacon?

From the article…

“Josh Balk, who leads farm animal protection efforts at the Humane Society of the United States, said the pork industry should accept the overwhelming view of Californians who want animals treated more humanely.”

Who is this cretin to presume top speak for “the overwhelming view of Californians”? As a Californian, I can certainly say that nobody has asked me what I think about this, and if I was asked, I would not support this view, and neither, I think, do most other Californians that I know.

From the article…

“Josh Balk, who leads farm animal protection efforts at the Humane Society of the United States, said the pork industry should accept the overwhelming view of Californians who want animals treated more humanely.”

Who is this cretin to presume top speak for “the overwhelming view of Californians”? As a Californian, I can certainly say that nobody has asked me what I think about this, and if I was asked, I would not support this view, and neither, I think, do most other Californians that I know.
That the issue many of these people who are speaking are usually speaking for those in San Fran or little communities of Hippies that have yet to die but ask Hispanics, Blacks and Rural and Suburban Whites and my bet is they will tell you bring home the bacon!

PEople never learn, more regulation = more cost.
Jeannie Kim, a San Francisco restaurant owner, also told AP: "Our number one seller is bacon, eggs and hash browns. It could be devastating for us," she said.

The outlet reported that California restaurants and grocery stores use about 255 million pounds of pork per month, but its farms only produce only 45 million pounds.

I really don't want turkey bacon. No. I sure don't. But...I might hafta. :mad:

Forum List

Back