Which banned account do you want to be restored most once @ElonMusk takes control?

they harm other people...that's where i draw the line...you can do whatever you want as long as you don't harm folks
Maybe some do, but if they are not promoting it there, it's just the same as any other religion (all of which have harmed other people). I'm no supporter of devil worshippers, but I do support freedom of speech.

Musk said the only oversight would be things that are illegal so, I would expect most of the banned ones to be reinstated. I also expect Democrats to try their hardest to make any speech in disagreement with transgender, abortion, climate change, etc. to be against the law.

Trump also said he'll publish his tax returns and that he won 2020 election in a landslide.

"Trump said" is worth fuck all and there is ZERO doubt he will be on Twitter as soon as they let him back on. Twitter doesn't need him, Trump needs twitter and validation.

Trump has sound reasoning. He has is own social network platform:

"I am not going on Twitter, I am going to stay on Truth," Trump told Fox News. "I hope Elon buys Twitter because he’ll make improvements to it and he is a good man, but I am going to be staying on Truth,"

Trump says he won't return to Twitter if account reinstated after Musk takeover, he tells Fox News

Trump is about to go ape shit on the left again with his comedic tweets. Slade3200 is about to cry.
Trump can, with one tweet, make the establishment, grooming democrats and neverTrumper's go simply nuts.

While ()biden is simply disgusting.

2019_04_05_09_18_37_Hey_Joe_US_Message_Board_Political_Discussion_Forum_Epic_Privacy_Browser.png

Forum List

Back