Zone1 Which Christians denominations are you a member of?

Which Christians denominations are you a member of?

• Anabaptist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anglican/Episcolian

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Baptist

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Catholic

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Eastern Christian

• Lutheran

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Methodist

• Pentecostal

• other Christian denomination

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • no Christian denomination

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
if Christians are to keep the feasts of Judaism, should they not keep the whole Law? In Galatians 5:3, Paul says just that, substituting “circumcision” as the part of the Law in question. Take a good look at verses 1-15 in order to get the whole context, and to see what Paul (writing by revelation from Jesus Christ) thinks about Christians being put under any part of the old Mosaic Law. If we are to keep the feasts, what about animal sacrifices to worship God? No, Christians are not required to keep these laws.

The epistle to the Hebrews is one of the earlier epistles, and was written primarily to ex-Jewish Christians, many of whom were still clinging to their old ways. In Hebrews 7-10, God works hard to show them that the ceremonial aspects of the Mosaic Law were no longer applicable.
You're free to honor God with your pagan holidays. Have at it

I answered the OP question. Why do you feel the need to debate me? Did I tell you you need to REPENT of following CATHOLIC pagan holidays?

I said nothing to you, but YOU feel the need to debate me when I simply answers the OP's question.

I will not continue to argue with you. Be on your way and worship God how you see fit. Allow me the same. I won't respond to your need to argue again

You're free to honor God with your pagan holidays. Have at it

I answered the OP question. Why do you feel the need to debate me? Did I tell you you need to REPENT of following CATHOLIC pagan holidays?

I said nothing to you, but YOU feel the need to debate me when I simply answers the OP's question.

I will not continue to argue with you. Be on your way and worship God how you see fit. Allow me the same. I won't respond to your need to argue again
you can worship anyway you want but if its wrong im going to point it out- we as Christians are not under the law or old covenant. I ask you again... do you keep the ot laws? Let me help you- you cant. Thats why Jesus came. You cant mix law and grace. If you read the bible youd know that.

bible disagrees.

If this is important enough for you to debate, START A THREAD ON THE TOPIC. This is my last response to you IN THIS THREAD.

Jesus and the apostles and the Church observed Passover and all the Holy Days. The Church of God keeps the commandments.

If you want to understand the history of the Counterfeit church (Catholicism) and how THEY changed the Holy Days, Google the Quartodeciman Controversy.

Here is what GOD says about the Holy Days when Christ Returns:

Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, they will have no rain. 18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The Lord[b] will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 19 This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

you can worship anyway you want but if its wrong im going to point it out- we as Christians are not under the law or old covenant. I ask you again... do you keep the ot laws? Let me help you- you cant. Thats why Jesus came. You cant mix law and grace. If you read the bible youd know that.
You need to stop these OFF TOPIC POSTS

START A THREAD on this topic if you want to debate this topic. Try to honor the rules here. And respect the thread.

Until you respect the thread I will place you on ignore

Last edited:
Lutheran Church, Missouri Synod. The Conservative branch of the Lutheran Church.

Btw: I did not open this thread so that we should fight with each other.
But to tell each other what our Christian denominaton is.
Either by saying so and clicking for it,
or just by clicking anonymously.

:)

She's always trying to to make out like Hal Lindsey and some other guy are the only people Christians ever listen to. Oh yeah' "Scofield"; she read some crank site and saw that name, and then dropped his name in every thread for months. Now she's obsessed with Hal Lindsey. lol she thinks it makes her sound 'knowledgeable n stuff'.

Forum List

Back