Zone1 Which Christians denominations are you a member of?

Which Christians denominations are you a member of?

• Anabaptist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anglican/Episcolian

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Baptist

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Catholic

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Eastern Christian

• Lutheran

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Methodist

• Pentecostal

• other Christian denomination

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • no Christian denomination

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
That is where I have been to:

More About St. Columban's Mission Karlsruhe​

Saint Columban's Mission is a self-supporting congregation in the Anglican Communion under the jurisdiction of the Bishop in Charge of the Convocation of American Churches in Europe (Episcopal Church in the United States of America). It offers a spiritual home to all English-speaking residents of and visitors to Karlsruhe and the surrounding region.
Firmly rooted in the Anglican tradition, St Columban's Mission is open to all Christians, regardless of their denominational affiliation. They are most welcome at our Services. The Mission belongs to the Council of Anglican Episcopal Churches in Germany which organizes the co-operation of Anglican and Episcopal chaplaincies and congregations in this country.
It is also a member of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Christlicher Kirchen (Council of Christian Churches) in Karlsruhe.

That is where I have been to:

More About St. Columban's Mission Karlsruhe​

Saint Columban's Mission is a self-supporting congregation in the Anglican Communion under the jurisdiction of the Bishop in Charge of the Convocation of American Churches in Europe (Episcopal Church in the United States of America). It offers a spiritual home to all English-speaking residents of and visitors to Karlsruhe and the surrounding region.
Firmly rooted in the Anglican tradition, St Columban's Mission is open to all Christians, regardless of their denominational affiliation. They are most welcome at our Services. The Mission belongs to the Council of Anglican Episcopal Churches in Germany which organizes the co-operation of Anglican and Episcopal chaplaincies and congregations in this country.
It is also a member of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Christlicher Kirchen (Council of Christian Churches) in Karlsruhe.

Eastern Orthodox

Groups of immigrants from several different regions, mainly Eastern Europe and the Middle East, brought Eastern Orthodoxy to the United States.[80] This traditional branch of Eastern Christianity has since spread beyond the boundaries of ethnic immigrant communities and now include multi-ethnic membership and parishes. Currently, there are between 6 and 7 million Eastern Christians in the United States of America. There are several Eastern Orthodox ecclesiastical jurisdictions in the US, organized within the Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops of the United States of America.[81] Statistically, Eastern Orthodox Christians are among the wealthiest Christian denominations in the United States,[38] and they also tend to be better educated than most other religious groups in America, in the sense that they have a high number of graduate (68%) and post-graduate degrees (28%) per capita.

Officially no church organization. I'm a Sabbatarian, Holy Day observing Christian (Passover, Pentecost, Feast of Tabernacles, etc). The teachings of the old Worldwide Church of God and Church of God 7th Day most closely reflect my beliefs

Officially no church organization. I'm a Sabbatarian, Holy Day observing Christian (Passover, Pentecost, Feast of Tabernacles, etc). The teachings of the old Worldwide Church of God and Church of God 7th Day most closely reflect my beliefs

I remember watching Garner Ted Armstrong's TV show once in a while; don't remember Herbert at all. I think that sect moved more to the mainstream in the 1990's. We had neighbors who were 7th Day Adventist; nice people.

Last edited:
I was raised Baptist and currently belong to a Freewill Baptist organization. However, I'd like to be part of Presbyterian Church specifically the PCUSA brand. They are supposedly Calvinist and believe in the sovereignty of God but when I went to a local PCUSA church it didn't seem Calvinist. It was basically a Baptist Church service. They were doing the foolish prayer request contest to see who could report the most awful situation that a person is experiencing. If God is sovereign then there is no reason to petition Him for favors. I would love to be part of an church organization that does not have these prayer request competitions. It isn't theologically sound in my opinion and it is a nauseating and extremely common occurrence in churches. I thought attending a Presbyterian Church would allow me to avoid this type of rubbish but no. They do it too.

Because they are COMMANDED
Christmas, Easter etc are not
if Christians are to keep the feasts of Judaism, should they not keep the whole Law? In Galatians 5:3, Paul says just that, substituting “circumcision” as the part of the Law in question. Take a good look at verses 1-15 in order to get the whole context, and to see what Paul (writing by revelation from Jesus Christ) thinks about Christians being put under any part of the old Mosaic Law. If we are to keep the feasts, what about animal sacrifices to worship God? No, Christians are not required to keep these laws.

The epistle to the Hebrews is one of the earlier epistles, and was written primarily to ex-Jewish Christians, many of whom were still clinging to their old ways. In Hebrews 7-10, God works hard to show them that the ceremonial aspects of the Mosaic Law were no longer applicable.

if Christians are to keep the feasts of Judaism, should they not keep the whole Law? In Galatians 5:3, Paul says just that, substituting “circumcision” as the part of the Law in question. Take a good look at verses 1-15 in order to get the whole context, and to see what Paul (writing by revelation from Jesus Christ) thinks about Christians being put under any part of the old Mosaic Law. If we are to keep the feasts, what about animal sacrifices to worship God? No, Christians are not required to keep these laws.

The epistle to the Hebrews is one of the earlier epistles, and was written primarily to ex-Jewish Christians, many of whom were still clinging to their old ways. In Hebrews 7-10, God works hard to show them that the ceremonial aspects of the Mosaic Law were no longer applicable.

what holy days in the nt?

The first day of the week renamed the Lord's day is the only holy day in the New Testament. However if you identify as Catholic or Protestant which is of the same lineage then there are traditional non biblical holidays.

Forum List

Back