Which Conspiracy Theory is MOST Likely True?

Which Conspiracy Theor is MOST LIKELY True?

• Fake Moon Landing

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • UFO/Alien Evidence Exists

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • JFK Assasination was an Mafia job

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Obama not born in US

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Cure for Cancer being withheld

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
No evidence of it or of Bush allowing 911 to happen

Even if there was evidence ( and there is, it's staring down your throat since 911), but even if there was are you seriously that out of it to think they would get on National TV and admit it . C'mon. Use some logic.
No there is not.

And such huge conspiracies always leave evidence.

There is none and that fact is one you cannot refute

No matter what's put in front of TARDS you all deny it no matter what. Now if Obama the asshole told you OMG, it would be the truth from God himself. That's how reject minds work. LMFAO

World Trade Center Building 7

Twin Towers

View attachment 172839

THIS ISN'T SOME BS FROM YOUR RACHEL MADDOW LOON

AE911Truth — Architects & Engineers Investigating the destruction of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11 - Videos

Screw 9/11

We have been contacted by alien life..

911 created what we live in like the POLICE state it was used to herd people into OBEYING the demands to give up our privacy rights, and freedoms. They used that day as weapon against us.

They knew people would easily give it all up because " IT KEPT US SAFE" mmmmk.

I have reached the point of not even caring anymore............we have been led like lambs to slaughter with nary a whimper. What is the point? We have been chemically dumbed down and propagandized to the point that even if the truth was printed in bold headlines? The sheeple wouldn't even believe it........the paradigm that they exist in is stronger.

Even if there was evidence ( and there is, it's staring down your throat since 911), but even if there was are you seriously that out of it to think they would get on National TV and admit it . C'mon. Use some logic.
No there is not.

No matter what's put in front of TARDS you all deny it no matter what. Now if Obama the asshole told you OMG, it would be the truth from God himself. That's how reject minds work. LMFAO

Twin Towers

View attachment 172839

AE911Truth — Architects & Engineers Investigating the destruction of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11 - Videos

Screw 9/11

We have been contacted by alien life..

911 created what we live in like the POLICE state it was used to herd people into OBEYING the demands to give up our privacy rights, and freedoms. They used that day as weapon against us.

They knew people would easily give it all up because " IT KEPT US SAFE" mmmmk.

I have reached the point of not even caring anymore............we have been led like lambs to slaughter with nary a whimper. What is the point? We have been chemically dumbed down and propagandized to the point that even if the truth was printed in bold headlines? The sheeple wouldn't even believe it........the paradigm that they exist in is stronger.
The truth is found through evidence.

Which is something you lack.

JFK, with all his frailties, was a good man and he was murdered because he wouldn't play ball. I have had many regrets about things I have posted like supporting the Bush crime family but my biggest regrets are where I minimized the murder of JFK....but in my defense? I simply didn't understand how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Now I'm definitely going for the Steve McGarrett works for the gatewaypundit.com.

He sources this website all the time, getting people to look at it, increasing revenue for the website. Then I write a post detailed with lots of evidence, and it disappears. Simple as that. I don't even get told I've done something wrong, just gone.

Sounds like a conspiracy to me.

Now I'm definitely going for the Steve McGarrett works for the gatewaypundit.com.

He sources this website all the time, getting people to look at it, increasing revenue for the website. Then I write a post detailed with lots of evidence, and it disappears. Simple as that. I don't even get told I've done something wrong, just gone.

Dude, leftards and neocons will tell you that conspiracy theories are just proposed by tin-foiled hatters...........

No such things as conspiracies....they don't exist because "da gubermint" sez so.........believe in them because they would NEVER (snicker) LIE........do you hear me??????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as c

NO such thing as conspiracies.........leftards said so.........argue with them.

Maybe none of them are, but, which is the most believable and/or likely to be true?

- The Moon Landing Was Faked
- The Government is hiding UFO/Alien Evidence
- JFK Murder was a Mafia job
- Obama Wasn't Born in the US
- Cure for Cancer is being withheld

UFO evidence exists by both the Russians and USA...thats probably a fact

for sure.so many americans are scared to deal with the fact that there are alien life forms visiting this planet wanting to believe that we are the only life forms out there but you have so many credible people that have come forward like military brass airline pilots who lose their jobs if they speak the truth but most importantly,astronauts have even seen them in space.

No such things as conspiracies....they don't exist because "da gubermint" sez so.........believe in them because they would NEVER (snicker) LIE........do you hear me??????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep their logic is since the government says there is no conspiracy,it is the the total truth.comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

You all want evidence here is undisputable evidence in one of the government sponsored events and as you can see they are guilty of this one how many more are they responsible for

Bill Cooper who the CIA killed because he spilled the beans about 9/11 being staged two months before it happened,he talks in this video how sports are there as distraction to take us away from what is really going on at the time around us.this is WHY when i DO watch NFL football these days,its from buying OLD NFL games from yesteryear when the game was not corrupt as it is now.

Like he says so well in the video,you have these father figures on public tv telling you this is what happened and since you grew up with them your whole,you dont even question them.thats why so many people back then did not question for a second walter kronkite on the JFK assassination just assuming oswald did it for decades because HE told them oswald did it.

All of your claims have long since been debunked which you know.

No look at the vid you can see for your self. Failed attempt was that from your handler or was that your own stupidity

dude dont feed this troll,his life is so sad he COUNTS on you replying to him cause he seeks attention. this shill is such a psychotic nutcase he will reply to you in the first person and address you even though you never reply to him and have not for years,sounds like someone mentally unstable to me agreed? so WHY does ANYBODY feed this troll?

None are remotely true

The only one that is plausible is JFK

maxresdefault.jpg

You are a fucking moron.
Fictional the hole fucking event was fictional.
Handler no you make it clear you have one.

No it was not but your video claims are.

I have no handler but you do and the evidence crushes you and makes you look like a fool.

You can scream handler all day just as LARAM screams shll all day but that IS ALL YOU HAVE.

You have no evidence and are a dupe

Not everything is a conspiracy but there is plenty of crisis's that have been artificially created in order to sway the masses into a certain direction or accept draconian measures and told that it is for their own good. It's called the Hegelian dialectic that has been used all through history. Create the problem, await the emotional outcry and then propose a solution to the very problem that you caused. When I do a radio interview or podcast, I always use this joke to explain the Hegelian dialectic......a man is in front of a store with a table that has chips and dip and has a sign that says "Free samples". The people come up and try it and then say "This tastes like shit" where the man behind the table says "It is......want to buy a toothbrush?"

OKC Murrah bombing, both WTC bombings in 1993 and 2001, the Boston bombing, Sandy Hoax, the Gulf Of Tonkin incident that escalated the Vietnam war were false flags and perpetuated by those that pull the strings. The fact that you can't wrap your mind around these very salient facts doesn't sway me or anyone else that doesn't suffer from cognitive dissonance.

Total bullshit.

You have no business accusing anyone else of cognitive dissonance when you suffer from it worse than anyone. You demonstrated this clearly when you posted idiotic links to bullshit which proved nothing and then argued that it proved you case.

None of those events were false flags and you are incapable of proving otherwise,.

You have yet to provide any evidence of any kind whatsoever to support your idiotic claim and that is a fact.

Every issue that I research, I attack from every angle possible and I have no preconceived expectations as to where it will end up. The preponderance of the evidence dictates the outcome. I don't give a shit whether YOU "believe" or not. I don't get any kind of commission for "converting". What I have done for the last six years to the tune of thousands upon thousands of hours has caused me to change my outlook on how things really work as opposed to what I was indoctrinated into believing. There is so much information out there but it's not going to come looking for you.

Just an observation from your postings.....you seem to want to believe that you are important enough that the powers that be would never lie to you and if they did? You would have the where-with-all to call them on it....but the fact of the matter is that you are simply one of the drones in the hive that lack critical thinking skills.

wow you really spoke the truth to him far better than I could have ever imagined speaking.:up:

Not everything is a conspiracy but there is plenty of crisis's that have been artificially created in order to sway the masses into a certain direction or accept draconian measures and told that it is for their own good. It's called the Hegelian dialectic that has been used all through history. Create the problem, await the emotional outcry and then propose a solution to the very problem that you caused. When I do a radio interview or podcast, I always use this joke to explain the Hegelian dialectic......a man is in front of a store with a table that has chips and dip and has a sign that says "Free samples". The people come up and try it and then say "This tastes like shit" where the man behind the table says "It is......want to buy a toothbrush?"

OKC Murrah bombing, both WTC bombings in 1993 and 2001, the Boston bombing, Sandy Hoax, the Gulf Of Tonkin incident that escalated the Vietnam war were false flags and perpetuated by those that pull the strings. The fact that you can't wrap your mind around these very salient facts doesn't sway me or anyone else that doesn't suffer from cognitive dissonance.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Total bullshit.

You have no business accusing anyone else of cognitive dissonance when you suffer from it worse than anyone. You demonstrated this clearly when you posted idiotic links to bullshit which proved nothing and then argued that it proved you case.

None of those events were false flags and you are incapable of proving otherwise,.

You have yet to provide any evidence of any kind whatsoever to support your idiotic claim and that is a fact.

Every issue that I research, I attack from every angle possible and I have no preconceived expectations as to where it where it will end up. The preponderance of the evidence dictates the outcome. I don't give a shit whether YOU "believe" or not. I don't get any kind of commission for "converting". What I have done for the last six years to the tune of thousands upon thousands of hours has caused me to change my outlook on how things really work as opposed to what I was indoctrinated into believing. There is so much information out there but it's not going to come looking for you.

Just an observation from your postings.....you seem to want to believe that you are important enough that the powers that be would never lie to you and if they did? You would have the where-with-all to call them on it....but the fact of the matter is that you are simply one of the drones in the hive that lack critical thinking skills.

Wrong.

You are a religious believer in myth.

You can toot your own horn all day long about what a researcher you are yet the fact remains you have never presented evidence for any of your assertions. You have mad a few attempts but they are debunked, shredded and crushed with ease.

Clearly you have done no research at all. You have certainly watched a few youtube clips like your dear friend LARAM but that is all.

I know I would never change your mind ( that would require an active mind in the first place which you lack ) and I do not even want to change it. I do however debunk your evidence and prove it to be false and leave you looking like a fool.

No I do not want to believe any such thing. You do not see me claiming to be an expert on anything.

Critical thinking skills are what YOU are lacking in not me. Your entire argument has boiled down to " they lie they lie they lie ". That is hyperbole NOT evidence.

IF you were so endowed with critical thinking skills you could post and present credible, verifiable evidence which you have NEVER DONE.

Your claims or expertise is mental masturbation you are ignorant and nothing more than a gullible sheeple falling for scam artists. This is why I know you will never change your mind as it would destroy your brittle and tiny ego.

The ol "uh-uh?" defense is not proof. Three buildings in downtown Manhattan, two planes....all three buildings collapse in to their own footprint at freefall speed. Frankly, I am embarrassed that I ever believed and touted the official story of 9/11. OKC? Well, I have a mountain of evidence that proves that the official story was utter bullshit and now we have a whistle blower that has come forward that was recruited back in late 1994 to blow up the building in order to cover the crimes of the military industrial complex and the drug running of the CIA that had records stored in that federal building. Sandy Hoax? HOLY shit..........you could drive a brigade of tanks through that lame psy-op and what is even lamer is that when more holes of this story was exposed? The more lies that they had to tell.........I know more than you...it's not a matter of ego nor is it a dick measuring contest. It is simply a fact. You don't have the intellect to challenge me nor do I give a shit about changing your mind. You can eat shit and die for all I care. Have we communicated now?

I gave no uh uh defense I debunked your claim.

None of the buildings fell at free fall speed sorry. That claim was long since proven false. Yes there is nothing suspicious about those three buildings collapse after the attacks.

For someone who has a mountain of evidence you are reluctant to demonstrate it. You have never posted any such evidence nor pointed out such a whistle blower.

You do not know more than anyone especially me. You are not enlightened or informed or educated on any of these conspiracy theories. You have hyperbole, ad hominen and self aggrandizing bullshit.

You are not an authority or expert and no amount of screeching that you are is credible.

I have done more than challenge you i have humiliated and owned you like a bitch and you know it.

Now post some fucking evidence and stop claiming to be someone you are not boy.

Girl, please.....you lack even basic punctuation skills and you are going to claim that you "own" someone?

she likes to fantasize about owning someone when she knows people such as myself,you and dozens of others own HER everyday.:lmao:

I have said this thousands of times to you DONT FEED THIS TROLL.its bad enough that you reply to many of these other agents that have penetrated this site but to reply to THIS agent is worse than replying to all of them combined

. you and others keep letting him get what she wants,which is by replying to her,letting her dethrown any truth discussion amongst everyone.thats what their handlers pay them to do,they count on you guys taking the bait and replying to them so that way we cant have discussions back and forth about the OP.

as always,she got owned in this video.LOL

I could show you proof all day long and you would still deny

Ranfunck, the "Soupnazi" has declared that actual news footage showing the buildings falling at freefall speed is "made up" or altered.........methinks that the souper-duper nazi is nothing more than a shill and troll......

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::up:

it does not take a genius to see that.after just a couple of posts from him it always become crystal clear that is the case.:up:

First off you did not even have time to watch it.
The more you post the more you are proving my point

shills like him ALWAYS expose themselves as shills because they post within seconds when you post a video proving they did not watch it.:haha:

i can only state this so many times to you guys on this nazi paid shill poster that has penetrated this site-:trolls:

Thats progress for you the fact unlike him,you at least got one foot in the door there that there is real evidence that Bush allowed 9/11 to happen on purpose and did not go after Bin Laden.:up:

Now the next step is for you is stop ignoring the evidence that the towers were brought down by explosives only seeing what you want to see the same way this OTHER paid shill you are talking with only sees what he wants to see when it comes to the JFK assassination.LOL

I did forget to include that 9/11s corresponding Anthrax Attacks on the press & Democrats did come from the US military that was under Bush control.

No there is not.

Ever notice behind every thing you lefty zombies claim to be a Conspiracy THE CIA ends up coming up.

It's to bad you don't have the skills to connect the dots. The CIA created that term CONSPIRACY FOOL..

to keep their sheep in the coral you are already in. It's worked well and most of those in that same coral are Trump haters. Funny how the mind functions the same when it is one tracked brick for brains.
you like thousands of others over the years have done,just OWNED him and took him to school with another usual ass beating.:up::beer:

Thats progress for you the fact unlike him,you at least got one foot in the door there that there is real evidence that Bush allowed 9/11 to happen on purpose and did not go after Bin Laden.:up:

Now the next step is for you is stop ignoring the evidence that the towers were brought down by explosives only seeing what you want to see the same way this OTHER paid shill you are talking with only sees what he wants to see when it comes to the JFK assassination.LOL

I did forget to include that 9/11s corresponding Anthrax Attacks on the press & Democrats did come from the US military that was under Bush control.

No there is not.

Twin Towers

View attachment 172839

the nazi paid shill is REALLY suffering from some major big time ass beatings here with a very very very red sore but after you just spanked him to death here owning his ass.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Deep state killed JFK, not the mafia.

The mafia doesn't set up triangulated fire positions and failsafes.

That's OK. The CIA takes care of that. Mafia just supplies the shooters.

Ya can't have an underworld mob with no connections to motorcade routes and SS details making the plan. They're just there for what they're good at --- marksmanship. Has to be done under adult supervision. Plus, if one of your hired guns gets nicked, they're untraceable to the planning committee.

thats pretty much what i said earlier in a nutshell,.:up:

The CIA worked with mafia hit men....they assembled the "dream team" hit team of snipers and they still fucked it up by hitting JFK on the right hand side of the head which totally obliterates the official story that Oswald (using a bolt action rifle) shot JFK.

thats pretty much what i said earlier in a nutshell,.:up:

Forum List

Back