🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which is better for black americans in your opinion?

Which is better for black americans?

• Total voters

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
1. Jobs, opportunity and safety
OR
2. entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

JW here. TIA

You only gave two options which is a sign of not having the intellect to know there is always....always a 3rd option. A combination of 1 and a part of 2 would be my vote.

OR
2. entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

JW here. TIA
milk faced crackers have no right to be giving a choice for anything to anyone , you better watch out for your own minority status and your trailer park "kulture", it isn't going to be a good ride for your ilk

OR

JW here. TIA

Why the need to specify blacks? I'm white, and I want free shit too.

OR

JW here. TIA
milk faced crackers have no right to be giving a choice for anything to anyone , you better watch out for your own minority status and your trailer park "kulture", it isn't going to be a good ride for your ilk

Once again, guano fills a paragraph saying nothing

OR

JW here. TIA
Your stupidity defies physics

You only gave two options which is a sign of not having the intellect to know there is always....always a 3rd option. A combination of 1 and a part of 2 would be my vote.
Whats the combo?

OR

JW here. TIA

Oh cool, a racist.

there's still time for you to jump on the bandwagon!

Screen-Shot-2015-08-17-at-12.21.57-PM-750x400.jpg

If you have 1, you won't need 2.

That's ridiculous.
I need a part of 2 if I plan on being compensated for the 400 years of white affrimative action.

Ain't gonna happen so get off your lazy ass and get a job. There is nothing for you to be compensated for.

If you have 1, you won't need 2.

That's ridiculous.
I need a part of 2 if I plan on being compensated for the 400 years of white affrimative action.

Ain't gonna happen so get off your lazy ass and get a job. There is nothing for you to be compensated for.
I'm past needing a job. Yes there is much to be compensated for. My ancestors were never paid.

False. There is no basis to claim that there is always at least 3 options to any scenario. Of course, if you have a third option, you're welcome to recommend it.

OR

JW here. TIA

He has misplaced concern for Blacks instead of cleaning up his own community.
my community consists of horses, cows, dogs and coyotes (little bastards).
They don't vote against their interests.

Forum List

Back