🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which is better for black americans in your opinion?

Which is better for black americans?

• Total voters
Look man, stop crying, this is a message board. There's no reason to get so upset over a simple discussion. Maybe you should go play in the yard a while and come back when you can stop hyperventilating.

Moron
Youre the only one crying. Look how many pages you have gone on deflecting. Go wipe your eyes and get back on topic or I will be forced to begin reducing my replies to your posts as one of amusement.
laugh.gif

You're the simp who keep posting on message boards then getting so upset when you get responses. If you want to not be challenged, maybe you want an oped in the paper or something where people don't respond. In the meantime, whatever you do, message board aren't for you, baby
Youre still crying. I dont mind be challenged. I just asked that you not deflect. You cant seem to do that and so far all you have offered me is proof that you are upset about my opinion.
laugh.gif

Waaaahhh, you need a pacifier, baby. Maybe that will stop your crying over getting responses on a message board
Its going to be ok. I know I hurt your feelings. :itsok:

You don't know anything, including what a message board is

You only gave two options which is a sign of not having the intellect to know there is always....always a 3rd option. A combination of 1 and a part of 2 would be my vote.

If you have 1, you won't need 2.

That's ridiculous.
I need a part of 2 if I plan on being compensated for the 400 years of white affrimative action.

I don't owe you anything.
Who said you did? You arent the government.

Yes, I am. You're not entitled to my tax money. You have more special privileges than anyone else in the world. Of that isn't good enough, then tough shit. Get a fuckin job and stop crying.

Seems to be a lot of vilification, insults, and spittle flying in this thread.

May I briefly interrupt, to provide some facts from history?

Which is better for black americans?
1. Jobs, opportunity and safety
OR
2. entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

A look at history provides evidence for the correct answer. See attached chart.

ClosingGap1v.jpg

We now return you to your normal namecalling, insulting, and hatred.

You only gave two options which is a sign of not having the intellect to know there is always....always a 3rd option. A combination of 1 and a part of 2 would be my vote.

That's ridiculous.
I need a part of 2 if I plan on being compensated for the 400 years of white affrimative action.

Yes, I am. You're not entitled to my tax money. You have more special privileges than anyone else in the world. Of that isn't good enough, then tough shit. Get a fuckin job and stop crying.
No youre arent the government. No one entrusted you to spend the tax money. You dont have any authority in the matter. Your money goest to pay for my roads and anything else the people we elected deem necessary. Why would I get a job when I can just run my businesses? You are a typical low education employee for life. The only reason you should be looking for a job is to figure out how you are going to own one. Make sure you report to your boss so he can estimate how much you contribute in making your owner wealthy.

That's ridiculous.

No youre arent the government. No one entrusted you to spend the tax money. You dont have any authority in the matter. Your money goest to pay for my roads and anything else the people we elected deem necessary. Why would I get a job when I can just run my businesses? You are a typical low education employee for life. The only reason you should be looking for a job is to figure out how you are going to own one. Make sure you report to your boss so he can estimate how much you contribute in making your owner wealthy.

It's my money. I get a say in how it's spent. If you want some money, get off your ass and go to worke, like the rest of us.

That's ridiculous.
Some people will have one and some people will need 2.

That's kind my point... if everyone had 1, there'd be no need for 2. But unfortunately, the political class need people ti have 2... they need a permanent underclass. Hence the push to legalize millions of illegals. Well, that and the unholy alliance between the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and business.
In a perfect world everyone would have employment and there would be no need for 2.
And yes, Whites love seeing an underclass of non Whites.
The one thing I consistently notice is that whites in general dont like paying debts to people they have wronged the most. Specifically Blacks. I cant tell if its because they lack civilization and ethics or they are afraid to compete on a level field.
I would not make a blanket statement like that about all Whites. My dad was White and he was not like that at all. This would apply to many Whites though.

That's ridiculous.

That's kind my point... if everyone had 1, there'd be no need for 2. But unfortunately, the political class need people ti have 2... they need a permanent underclass. Hence the push to legalize millions of illegals. Well, that and the unholy alliance between the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and business.
In a perfect world everyone would have employment and there would be no need for 2.

Why is race always brought into everything?
What is the thread about?

That's ridiculous.

Why is race always brought into everything?

According to the media Hillary has been getting the Afro-American vote, what do they want in return?

A leader who might think of them occasionally.

Then show your face son. Man up.

If I don't tell you who I am, I am not a man? Is that it?
look at those little hands.
You know what they say about little hands..
na, im just kiddin. All old Asians have little hands

You think I'm Asian? That's odd
Well, you are odd so..

Hmmm. I am not your average guy.....you are correct.

You're below average in more ways than one.

No you wouldn't. I don't suffer bigots well.

You'd run like a little bitch pussy boy screaming like a little girl the whole way.

Uh oh! You sound tough. Did you hurt your fat little fingers typing that?

Its just another internet bluff. If the internet were not here he would be among the many racists that turn red with fear, anger, and frustration when confronted with a Black person such as me.

You don't scare anyone ape. You sound just like the typical black boy that would run with fear if he was offered a job and had to work for a living.

I'd love to see you show your face and watch it.

No you wouldn't. I don't suffer bigots well.

You'd run like a little bitch pussy boy screaming like a little girl the whole way.

Uh oh! You sound tough. Did you hurt your fat little fingers typing that?

You thought I meant a picture of a bunch of freaks?

All I know is after 50 years of sucking up to the Democratic party blacks don't seem all that well off. Besides it looks like the Democratic party is finished using blacks and are focused on Hispanics now.
That's right.
When the negroes never showed up to vote in the Midterms and the DEMs took one of the most historic ass-kicking the DEMs realized they could never again be sure that they could go the the negro 'block-vote' well again without finding it dry.
Solution? Open up the floodgates to illegal Latinos.
With some 'creative' ways of getting these illegals a way to vote the DEMs figure they are creating a replacement 'block-vote'.

1. Jobs, opportunity and safety
OR
2. entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

JW here. TIA
What is better for black Americans or what the GOP base is afraid of.

Look at it again: entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

If the GOP base stopped thinking education was a bad thing and got some, their fears would be moot.
If you have an IQ in the low eighties, HPD, are fed a diet of sugar/fat and salt every day and you attend a school where the general curriculum is designed for students with IQs in the 110-120 range describe for us what 'good paying' secure job are you qualified for after you have been 'streamed' through the school to get you out of there before you and your thugs burn the fucking place down?
Not even BONOBO could deliver those "millions of well paying GREEN jobs" he promised.
That's not entirely true. I did read a while ago about some dude who did get one of those GREEN jobs. Albeit it was temporary. He was part of a crew of men who we hired to go into the Solyndra factory and destroy hundreds of high-tech solar panels each costing the taxpayer in the thousands of dollars.

I read the first paragraph of your link and laughed. When did the south become the entire US?
laugh.gif

So the south was dragged down where slavery was. That obviously slowed the whole economy. A stronger south without slavery would have led to stronger economy.
The south was stunted as far as infrastructure where slavery was. The point is that the entire US benefited from slavery. If tobacco, rice, sugar, and later cotton was not taken care of with slavery, the US would not have become an economic power. This is like highschool history. Even most whites understand this.
laugh.gif

Slavery was not necessary. Was a very big country loaded with natural resources. Would have grown faster without it and been a much better country.
Of course it was necessary. We know this because the founders of this country thought about abolishing it but instead opted for the economic benefits. Then the south fought a war to maintain it. The entire reason Blacks were brought over here against their will was because whites were too lazy and weak to do the work and whites couldnt keep NA's from disappearing into the wilderness they knew better than whites.

The reason black tribal chiefs sold their own people into slavery was because they knew which one mattered and which ones didn't.
In fact the tribal chiefs attempted to sell off the weak and old in their tribes at first.
The Portuguese and Dutch were not interested. So the tribal chiefs sold their best slaves.
This necessitated the tribal chiefs go get more slaves from the neighboring tribes. But they only took the youngest and strongest because those were the only ones the Europeans would buy.
According to the 'slave ship's' logs the Captain and crew were forbidden to land on any African beach no matter what. This order was from the ship's owners.
The slave ships dropped anchor and waited until the tribal chiefs sent the slaves out to be purchased or rejected in dug-outs.
This method existed for a couple of decades until the Europeans had the weapon technology to go ashore and basically round up the entire tribe and take who they wanted.
Many of the tribal chiefs were taken because they could still control their tribe members in the 'New World'.

Forum List

Back