🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which is better for black americans in your opinion?

Which is better for black americans?

• Total voters
Stop stalling and provide a link that says slavery did not benefit the US. Until then I will be forced to laugh at you.
laugh.gif

Digital History
I read the first paragraph of your link and laughed. When did the south become the entire US?
laugh.gif

So the south was dragged down where slavery was. That obviously slowed the whole economy. A stronger south without slavery would have led to stronger economy.
The south was stunted as far as infrastructure where slavery was. The point is that the entire US benefited from slavery. If tobacco, rice, sugar, and later cotton was not taken care of with slavery, the US would not have become an economic power. This is like highschool history. Even most whites understand this.
laugh.gif

Slavery was not necessary. Was a very big country loaded with natural resources. Would have grown faster without it and been a much better country.
Of course it was necessary. We know this because the founders of this country thought about abolishing it but instead opted for the economic benefits. Then the south fought a war to maintain it. The entire reason Blacks were brought over here against their will was because whites were too lazy and weak to do the work and whites couldnt keep NA's from disappearing into the wilderness they knew better than whites.

Just showed you why it is bad for an economy. Plus there was that civil war, definitely bad for a country.
Your opinion isnt credible. I need a link to someone that knows what they are talking about if they are claiming slavery did not benefit the US..
laugh.gif

And you think yours is?
Of course my opinion is credible. Its backed up by historical fact.

Just as you did, I claim yours isn't credible because you use revisionist history.
Your claim isnt credible. Youre just some uneducated white dude on a message board.
laugh.gif

Well I'm leaving this discussion. While I'm obviously right i find the others arguing against you offensive and do not want to be associated with them. You are free to your opinion but it is out there.

1. Jobs, opportunity and safety
OR
2. entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

JW here. TIA

You act like you think some candidates would pick number 2.

Silly, simple minded nutter.
Thats what they seem to vote for :dunno:

No. That is what you have been told "they" vote for. You are a gullible fool. You should spend 95% of your time here asking people like me honest questions. You might learn something.
Nope. I see it in exit polls, historical records, polling results etc

No you don't. It is all bullshit that you have been fed. Biggest hint for you.......POOR PEOPLE DO NOT VOTE IN LARGE NUMBERS...ESPECIALLY POOR BLACK PEOPLE.
I am talking about black people. Not poor, rich, middle class nothing. Just black people.
Yes, I have been fed fact. Thanks for noticing ;)

I read the first paragraph of your link and laughed. When did the south become the entire US?
laugh.gif

So the south was dragged down where slavery was. That obviously slowed the whole economy. A stronger south without slavery would have led to stronger economy.
The south was stunted as far as infrastructure where slavery was. The point is that the entire US benefited from slavery. If tobacco, rice, sugar, and later cotton was not taken care of with slavery, the US would not have become an economic power. This is like highschool history. Even most whites understand this.
laugh.gif

Slavery was not necessary. Was a very big country loaded with natural resources. Would have grown faster without it and been a much better country.
Of course it was necessary. We know this because the founders of this country thought about abolishing it but instead opted for the economic benefits. Then the south fought a war to maintain it. The entire reason Blacks were brought over here against their will was because whites were too lazy and weak to do the work and whites couldnt keep NA's from disappearing into the wilderness they knew better than whites.

The reason black tribal chiefs sold their own people into slavery was because they knew which one mattered and which ones didn't.

You proved it for me white boy. You have convinced me you are just another low hanging fruit white boy.
laugh.gif

You've convinced me you're nothing more than the typical entitlement minded ******. You've proven that boy.

I would pay good money to see you say that to his face. Or...any black American adult's face. You would never do that. Pussy.

I'd love to see you show your face and watch it.

No you wouldn't. I don't suffer bigots well.

You'd run like a little bitch pussy boy screaming like a little girl the whole way.

Uh oh! You sound tough. Did you hurt your fat little fingers typing that?

Stop stalling and provide a link that says slavery did not benefit the US. Until then I will be forced to laugh at you.
laugh.gif

Just showed you why it is bad for an economy. Plus there was that civil war, definitely bad for a country.
Your opinion isnt credible. I need a link to someone that knows what they are talking about if they are claiming slavery did not benefit the US..
laugh.gif

And you think yours is?

Historical fact is it lead to a civil war that almost destroyed the country. Yes it was bad for the country morally and economically.
You still havent providing a link showing that slavery did not benefit the US. Until you do so I dont see a need to rank you as a serious interlocutor.

laugh.gif

And you think yours is?

Just as you did, I claim yours isn't credible because you use revisionist history.
Your claim isnt credible. Youre just some uneducated white dude on a message board.
laugh.gif

Well I'm leaving this discussion. While I'm obviously right i find the others arguing against you offensive and do not want to be associated with them. You are free to your opinion but it is out there.

Obviously right in your own simple mind maybe.

You've convinced me you're nothing more than the typical entitlement minded ******. You've proven that boy.

I would pay good money to see you say that to his face. Or...any black American adult's face. You would never do that. Pussy.

You'd run like a little bitch pussy boy screaming like a little girl the whole way.

Did you jump when you let Aclepias buttfuck you?

laugh.gif

And you think yours is?

laugh.gif

Obviously and historically you are wrong. Good to see you are not a cave monkey.

Then show your face son. Man up.

And you think yours is?

laugh.gif

Obviously and historically you are wrong. Good to see you are not a cave monkey.

Not good to see yet another porch monkey.

I find it hilarious that whenever its pointed out what a shit job Democrats have done for blacks their answer is always, if you think Democrats have fucked over blacks holy shit if they had voted for Republicans they would have been really really...really fucked over. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I find it hilarious when people try their hardest to convince me to vote for some racists that would love to resurrect white affirmative action and Jim Crow again.
laugh.gif

Pull the race card IV out of your arm and detox.
I was wondering when someone would pull up the imaginary race card. I rebuke your construction of my race card with your white privilege card.
laugh.gif

It makes no difference to me, blacks can go on living on the Democratic party plantations for all I care.
Yeah we can tell by how hard you are trying to convince me to vote Republican.
laugh.gif

I would prefer if you refrained from voting altogether, or operating a motor vehicle for that matter.

If I don't tell you who I am, I am not a man? Is that it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    686.8 KB · Views: 64
I find it hilarious when people try their hardest to convince me to vote for some racists that would love to resurrect white affirmative action and Jim Crow again.
laugh.gif

I was wondering when someone would pull up the imaginary race card. I rebuke your construction of my race card with your white privilege card.
laugh.gif

It makes no difference to me, blacks can go on living on the Democratic party plantations for all I care.
laugh.gif

I would prefer if you refrained from voting altogether, or operating a motor vehicle for that matter.
Too bad for you your preferences have no credibility, validity, or authority anywhere except in your own mind.
laugh.gif

look at those little hands.
You know what they say about little hands..
na, im just kiddin. All old Asians have little hands

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Too bad for you your preferences have no credibility, validity, or authority anywhere except in your own mind.
laugh.gif

Tissue?

Its just another internet bluff. If the internet were not here he would be among the many racists that turn red with fear, anger, and frustration when confronted with a Black person such as me.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Tissue?
Naw you need it to wipe your tears because I laughed at your preference.
laugh.gif

You think I'm Asian? That's odd

You think I'm Asian? That's odd
Well, you are odd so..

Forum List

Back