Which is better for black americans in your opinion?

Which is better for black americans?

• Total voters
Seems to be a lot of vilification, insults, and spittle flying in this thread.

May I briefly interrupt, to provide some facts from history?

Which is better for black americans?
1. Jobs, opportunity and safety
OR
2. entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

A look at history provides evidence for the correct answer. See attached chart.

ClosingGap1v.jpg

We now return you to your normal namecalling, insulting, and hatred.

You only gave two options which is a sign of not having the intellect to know there is always....always a 3rd option. A combination of 1 and a part of 2 would be my vote.

Ah yes, the true Liberal 3rd option - A job a McDonalds serving you a big mac and fries so they continue to live in ghetto housing while collecting free shit so Libs can garner their vote.

You only gave two options which is a sign of not having the intellect to know there is always....always a 3rd option. A combination of 1 and a part of 2 would be my vote.

Ah yes, the true Liberal 3rd option - A job a McDonalds serving you a big mac and fries so they continue to live in ghetto housing while collecting free shit so Libs can garner their vote.
Liberal and intelligent are not interchangeable. If you dont want to exercise your intelligence I understand but dont assume everyone has your intellectual deficiencies and "yes" man attitude. Some people understand that you dont have to be confined to 2 options.

OR
2. entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

3. Access to affordable education and health care - w/ merit based rewards.

This won't give them the unearned advantage of those born wealthy, and it won't allow them to compete equally for merit-based outcomes, but it will help mitigate the fact that they were brought here as slaves and denied opportunities for generations.

I don't think you can convince anyone...

The slave owners would owe for lost wages, the government didn't own slaves. The government did free them however.
My intention never was to convince anyone. I was stating my opinion. You guys are the ones that got upset and kept asking me questions.

The slave owners are dead and the government allowed them to not pay the enslaved. Since the government allowed the slave owners not to pay their forcibly enslaved workers and the government profited from it they are liable as any first year law student could explain to you.

No slavery slowed the economy, hurting the government. You really have no argument.
History has debunked your opinion. Reiterating it doesnt change the facts.

Link? The economy would have been stronger without it.
Go look it up. My post was informational and not intended to convince you. If you want links you need to provide one that proves slavery did not benefit the US before I give you one. Good luck.
laugh.gif

Why was the north stronger than the south?

I don't think you can convince anyone...

The slave owners would owe for lost wages, the government didn't own slaves. The government did free them however.
My intention never was to convince anyone. I was stating my opinion. You guys are the ones that got upset and kept asking me questions.

The slave owners are dead and the government allowed them to not pay the enslaved. Since the government allowed the slave owners not to pay their forcibly enslaved workers and the government profited from it they are liable as any first year law student could explain to you.

No slavery slowed the economy, hurting the government. You really have no argument.

Go look it up. My post was informational and not intended to convince you. If you want links you need to provide one that proves slavery did not benefit the US before I give you one. Good luck.
laugh.gif

Instead the economic argument against slavery is a simple one. Everyone will always work harder for themselves then they ever would for anyone else. It is elementary, those who receive benefits will do whatever it takes to continue to receive those benefits. This means that as a society and even as a individual farm, we are not achieving the maximum productivity that we could have.

laugh.gif

They had BowFlex technology?

Those PowerRods are amazing stuff.

laugh.gif

Because that is where the ancient Egyptians felt was the land of the gods?

laugh.gif

Instead the economic argument against slavery is a simple one. Everyone will always work harder for themselves then they ever would for anyone else. It is elementary, those who receive benefits will do whatever it takes to continue to receive those benefits. This means that as a society and even as a individual farm, we are not achieving the maximum productivity that we could have.
Stop stalling and provide a link that says slavery did not benefit the US. Until then I will be forced to laugh at you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Stop stalling and provide a link that says slavery did not benefit the US. Until then I will be forced to laugh at you.
laugh.gif

Just showed you why it is bad for an economy. Plus there was that civil war, definitely bad for a country.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Digital History

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just showed you why it is bad for an economy. Plus there was that civil war, definitely bad for a country.
Your opinion isnt credible. I need a link to someone that knows what they are talking about if they are claiming slavery did not benefit the US..
laugh.gif

Things would improve quickly and significantly if the hardcore Left would stop expecting us to treat people differently based on the color of their skin.

American Blacks have been hamstrung by this for long enough.
No things wont improve until the US pays the debt incurred by whites treating people differently. Yes American Blacks have been hamstrung but since we are such dynamic and incredible people it hasnt stopped us. I think thats what whites fear. If Blacks had the same economic resources whites had via slavery, they feel that whites would all be on welfare.

I really don't think you can show who has slave ancestors. You certainly can't put a value on it. And you can't get it from the government, the government freed the slaves.

My family wasn't in the country until 40 years after the end of slavery. Because I'm white, Ass Lips expects me to pay for it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Digital History
I read the first paragraph of your link and laughed. When did the south become the entire US?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Your opinion isnt credible. I need a link to someone that knows what they are talking about if they are claiming slavery did not benefit the US..
laugh.gif

And you think yours is?

OR

JW here. TIA

You act like you think some candidates would pick number 2.

Silly, simple minded nutter.
Thats what they seem to vote for :dunno:

No. That is what you have been told "they" vote for. You are a gullible fool. You should spend 95% of your time here asking people like me honest questions. You might learn something.

Things would improve quickly and significantly if the hardcore Left would stop expecting us to treat people differently based on the color of their skin.

No things wont improve until the US pays the debt incurred by whites treating people differently. Yes American Blacks have been hamstrung but since we are such dynamic and incredible people it hasnt stopped us. I think thats what whites fear. If Blacks had the same economic resources whites had via slavery, they feel that whites would all be on welfare.

I really don't think you can show who has slave ancestors. You certainly can't put a value on it. And you can't get it from the government, the government freed the slaves.

My family wasn't in the country until 40 years after the end of slavery. Because I'm white, Ass Lips expects me to pay for it.
I dont expect you to pay anything I promise. I know being on welfare is hard for you and I know you keep voting to make it harder but you couldnt afford it anyway.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And you think yours is?
Of course my opinion is credible. Its backed up by historical fact.

OR

JW here. TIA

You act like you think some candidates would pick number 2.

Silly, simple minded nutter.
Thats what they seem to vote for :dunno:

No. That is what you have been told "they" vote for. You are a gullible fool. You should spend 95% of your time here asking people like me honest questions. You might learn something.
Nope. I see it in exit polls, historical records, polling results etc

I dont expect you to pay anything I promise. I know being on welfare is hard for you and I know you keep voting to make it harder but you couldnt afford it anyway.

What you don't seem to know is that if you make such a claim, you must prove it boy.

Since you aren't owed anything, that's easy to afford. Zero is nothing.

Forum List

Back