🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which is better for black americans in your opinion?

Which is better for black americans?

• Total voters
Pull the race card IV out of your arm and detox.
I was wondering when someone would pull up the imaginary race card. I rebuke your construction of my race card with your white privilege card.
laugh.gif

It makes no difference to me, blacks can go on living on the Democratic party plantations for all I care.
Yeah we can tell by how hard you are trying to convince me to vote Republican.
laugh.gif

I would prefer if you refrained from voting altogether, or operating a motor vehicle for that matter.
Too bad for you your preferences have no credibility, validity, or authority anywhere except in your own mind.
laugh.gif
You describe yourself as well

I was wondering when someone would pull up the imaginary race card. I rebuke your construction of my race card with your white privilege card.
laugh.gif

It makes no difference to me, blacks can go on living on the Democratic party plantations for all I care.
laugh.gif

I would prefer if you refrained from voting altogether, or operating a motor vehicle for that matter.
Too bad for you your preferences have no credibility, validity, or authority anywhere except in your own mind.
laugh.gif
I didnt describe anyone. I just pointed out that what he wanted me to do didnt register on my radar of concerns.
laugh.gif

Uh oh! You sound tough. Did you hurt your fat little fingers typing that?

Then show your face son. Man up.

If I don't tell you who I am, I am not a man? Is that it?
look at those little hands.
You know what they say about little hands..
na, im just kiddin. All old Asians have little hands

You think I'm Asian? That's odd
Well, you are odd so..

Hmmm. I am not your average guy.....you are correct.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I didnt describe anyone. I just pointed out that what he wanted me to do didnt register on my radar of concerns.
laugh.gif
And your thoughts have no validity but in your mind

like I said you describe yourself

You only gave two options which is a sign of not having the intellect to know there is always....always a 3rd option. A combination of 1 and a part of 2 would be my vote.

If you have 1, you won't need 2.

That's ridiculous.
I need a part of 2 if I plan on being compensated for the 400 years of white affrimative action.

I don't owe you anything.
Who said you did? You arent the government.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You dont believe that. If you did you wouldnt ask me my opinion on things.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Really opinions are like assholes and I don't ask anyone to show me theirs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Really opinions are like assholes and I don't ask anyone to show me theirs
Opinions may be like assholes but you sure keep asking me questions. How do I know you dont ask people to show you their assholes as well? History is the best indicator of future action.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The Democrat party will give you your opinion on things. It's part-and-parcel of life on the plantation.

1. Jobs, opportunity and safety
OR
2. entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

JW here. TIA
Why not one if them other fails to materialize
?

How about you end welfare when jobs are available for all blacks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The Democrat party will give you your opinion on things. It's part-and-parcel of life on the plantation.
All parties give me my opinion. Thats why I know poor whites such as yourself vote against your own best interests.

OR
2. entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

JW here. TIA
?

So poor latinos, whites, Asians and arabs are free to die in the street? Whats your beef bro?

OR

JW here. TIA
?

So poor latinos, whites, Asians and arabs are free to die in the street? Whats your beef bro?
See your OP. Its specific to Blacks. Dont move the goal posts.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
All parties give me my opinion. Thats why I know poor whites such as yourself vote against your own best interests.
The difference between us, well one of many, is that I am on no plantation.

The deal is you get free stuff and you vote the party line just like the 95% of your fellow slaves..., I mean blacks.

I don't think you can convince anyone...

The slave owners would owe for lost wages, the government didn't own slaves. The government did free them however.
My intention never was to convince anyone. I was stating my opinion. You guys are the ones that got upset and kept asking me questions.

The slave owners are dead and the government allowed them to not pay the enslaved. Since the government allowed the slave owners not to pay their forcibly enslaved workers and the government profited from it they are liable as any first year law student could explain to you.

Yes, you are a wizard. You posted on a message board, and got "questions." Which obviously means people are upset. Makes perfect sense!

So ... seriously ... you don't know what a message board is? Maybe that's starting to explain your obsession with getting other people's money for doing nothing ...
No I am not a wizard. I'm a Black guy. I dont have to be a wizard to express my opinion. Of course youre upset. Why else would you deflect for pages on pages and question me about my opinion? Obviously something in my opinion effected you emotionally. As I have pointed out in the past I beleive its your genetic fear that Black people are better and more capable than you which would explain why you and your ancestors have seen fit to try to keep Black people in a position where they were not economically on the same level as whites.

Look man, stop crying, this is a message board. There's no reason to get so upset over a simple discussion. Maybe you should go play in the yard a while and come back when you can stop hyperventilating.

Moron
Youre the only one crying. Look how many pages you have gone on deflecting. Go wipe your eyes and get back on topic or I will be forced to begin reducing my replies to your posts as one of amusement.
laugh.gif

You're the simp who keep posting on message boards then getting so upset when you get responses. If you want to not be challenged, maybe you want an oped in the paper or something where people don't respond. In the meantime, whatever you do, message board aren't for you, baby

My intention never was to convince anyone. I was stating my opinion. You guys are the ones that got upset and kept asking me questions.

The slave owners are dead and the government allowed them to not pay the enslaved. Since the government allowed the slave owners not to pay their forcibly enslaved workers and the government profited from it they are liable as any first year law student could explain to you.

Yes, you are a wizard. You posted on a message board, and got "questions." Which obviously means people are upset. Makes perfect sense!

So ... seriously ... you don't know what a message board is? Maybe that's starting to explain your obsession with getting other people's money for doing nothing ...
No I am not a wizard. I'm a Black guy. I dont have to be a wizard to express my opinion. Of course youre upset. Why else would you deflect for pages on pages and question me about my opinion? Obviously something in my opinion effected you emotionally. As I have pointed out in the past I beleive its your genetic fear that Black people are better and more capable than you which would explain why you and your ancestors have seen fit to try to keep Black people in a position where they were not economically on the same level as whites.

Look man, stop crying, this is a message board. There's no reason to get so upset over a simple discussion. Maybe you should go play in the yard a while and come back when you can stop hyperventilating.

Moron
Youre the only one crying. Look how many pages you have gone on deflecting. Go wipe your eyes and get back on topic or I will be forced to begin reducing my replies to your posts as one of amusement.
laugh.gif

You're the simp who keep posting on message boards then getting so upset when you get responses. If you want to not be challenged, maybe you want an oped in the paper or something where people don't respond. In the meantime, whatever you do, message board aren't for you, baby
Youre still crying. I dont mind be challenged. I just asked that you not deflect. You cant seem to do that and so far all you have offered me is proof that you are upset about my opinion.
laugh.gif

Moron
laugh.gif

Youre still crying. I dont mind be challenged. I just asked that you not deflect. You cant seem to do that and so far all you have offered me is proof that you are upset about my opinion.
laugh.gif

Waaaahhh, you need a pacifier, baby. Maybe that will stop your crying over getting responses on a message board

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The difference between us, well one of many, is that I am on no plantation.

The deal is you get free stuff and you vote the party line just like the 95% of your fellow slaves..., I mean blacks.
Everyone is on a plantation if they vote. Youre problem is that you are the slave on your plantation. On my plantation i am the master.

Moron
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Waaaahhh, you need a pacifier, baby. Maybe that will stop your crying over getting responses on a message board
Its going to be ok. I know I hurt your feelings. :itsok:

Forum List

Back