Which is better for black americans in your opinion?

Which is better for black americans?

• Total voters
Instead the economic argument against slavery is a simple one. Everyone will always work harder for themselves then they ever would for anyone else. It is elementary, those who receive benefits will do whatever it takes to continue to receive those benefits. This means that as a society and even as a individual farm, we are not achieving the maximum productivity that we could have.
Stop stalling and provide a link that says slavery did not benefit the US. Until then I will be forced to laugh at you.
laugh.gif

Just showed you why it is bad for an economy. Plus there was that civil war, definitely bad for a country.
Your opinion isnt credible. I need a link to someone that knows what they are talking about if they are claiming slavery did not benefit the US..
laugh.gif

And you think yours is?
Of course my opinion is credible. Its backed up by historical fact.

Just as you did, I claim yours isn't credible because you use revisionist history.

Link? The economy would have been stronger without it.
Go look it up. My post was informational and not intended to convince you. If you want links you need to provide one that proves slavery did not benefit the US before I give you one. Good luck.
laugh.gif

Instead the economic argument against slavery is a simple one. Everyone will always work harder for themselves then they ever would for anyone else. It is elementary, those who receive benefits will do whatever it takes to continue to receive those benefits. This means that as a society and even as a individual farm, we are not achieving the maximum productivity that we could have.
Stop stalling and provide a link that says slavery did not benefit the US. Until then I will be forced to laugh at you.
laugh.gif

Digital History
I read the first paragraph of your link and laughed. When did the south become the entire US?
laugh.gif

So the south was dragged down where slavery was. That obviously slowed the whole economy. A stronger south without slavery would have led to stronger economy.

Things would improve quickly and significantly if the hardcore Left would stop expecting us to treat people differently based on the color of their skin.

American Blacks have been hamstrung by this for long enough.
No things wont improve until the US pays the debt incurred by whites treating people differently. Yes American Blacks have been hamstrung but since we are such dynamic and incredible people it hasnt stopped us. I think thats what whites fear. If Blacks had the same economic resources whites had via slavery, they feel that whites would all be on welfare.

I really don't think you can show who has slave ancestors. You certainly can't put a value on it. And you can't get it from the government, the government freed the slaves.

My family wasn't in the country until 40 years after the end of slavery. Because I'm white, Ass Lips expects me to pay for it.
I dont expect you to pay anything I promise. I know being on welfare is hard for you and I know you keep voting to make it harder but you couldnt afford it anyway.

What you don't seem to know is that if you make such a claim, you must prove it boy.

Since you aren't owed anything, that's easy to afford. Zero is nothing.
You proved it for me white boy. You have convinced me you are just another low hanging fruit white boy.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just showed you why it is bad for an economy. Plus there was that civil war, definitely bad for a country.
Your opinion isnt credible. I need a link to someone that knows what they are talking about if they are claiming slavery did not benefit the US..
laugh.gif

And you think yours is?

Historical fact is it lead to a civil war that almost destroyed the country. Yes it was bad for the country morally and economically.

No things wont improve until the US pays the debt incurred by whites treating people differently. Yes American Blacks have been hamstrung but since we are such dynamic and incredible people it hasnt stopped us. I think thats what whites fear. If Blacks had the same economic resources whites had via slavery, they feel that whites would all be on welfare.

I really don't think you can show who has slave ancestors. You certainly can't put a value on it. And you can't get it from the government, the government freed the slaves.

My family wasn't in the country until 40 years after the end of slavery. Because I'm white, Ass Lips expects me to pay for it.
I dont expect you to pay anything I promise. I know being on welfare is hard for you and I know you keep voting to make it harder but you couldnt afford it anyway.

What you don't seem to know is that if you make such a claim, you must prove it boy.

You proved it for me white boy. You have convinced me you are just another low hanging fruit white boy.
laugh.gif

You've convinced me you're nothing more than the typical entitlement minded ******. You've proven that boy.

1. Jobs, opportunity and safety
OR
2. entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

JW here. TIA

You act like you think some candidates would pick number 2.

Silly, simple minded nutter.
Thats what they seem to vote for :dunno:

No. That is what you have been told "they" vote for. You are a gullible fool. You should spend 95% of your time here asking people like me honest questions. You might learn something.
Nope. I see it in exit polls, historical records, polling results etc

No you don't. It is all bullshit that you have been fed. Biggest hint for you.......POOR PEOPLE DO NOT VOTE IN LARGE NUMBERS...ESPECIALLY POOR BLACK PEOPLE.

American blacks would do best going back to their ancestral homeland. There they could go from the bottom of the barrel to the top, except South Africa of course where there are white people.

Go look it up. My post was informational and not intended to convince you. If you want links you need to provide one that proves slavery did not benefit the US before I give you one. Good luck.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Digital History
I read the first paragraph of your link and laughed. When did the south become the entire US?
laugh.gif

So the south was dragged down where slavery was. That obviously slowed the whole economy. A stronger south without slavery would have led to stronger economy.
The south was stunted as far as infrastructure where slavery was. The point is that the entire US benefited from slavery. If tobacco, rice, sugar, and later cotton was not taken care of with slavery, the US would not have become an economic power. This is like highschool history. Even most whites understand this.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And you think yours is?

Historical fact is it lead to a civil war that almost destroyed the country. Yes it was bad for the country morally and economically.

Are you claiming everyone that fought in the civil war owned slaves.

laugh.gif

You've convinced me you're nothing more than the typical entitlement minded ******. You've proven that boy.

I would pay good money to see you say that to his face. Or...any black American adult's face. You would never do that. Pussy.

laugh.gif

Digital History
laugh.gif

The south was stunted as far as infrastructure where slavery was. The point is that the entire US benefited from slavery. If tobacco, rice, sugar, and later cotton was not taken care of with slavery, the US would not have become an economic power. This is like highschool history. Even most whites understand this.
laugh.gif

Apparently the one ****** doesn't understand he's wrong.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And you think yours is?

Just as you did, I claim yours isn't credible because you use revisionist history.
Your claim isnt credible. Youre just some uneducated white dude on a message board.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Digital History
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Slavery was not necessary. Was a very big country loaded with natural resources. Would have grown faster without it and been a much better country.

laugh.gif

And you think yours is?

No.

laugh.gif

I would pay good money to see you say that to his face. Or...any black American adult's face. You would never do that. Pussy.

I'd love to see you show your face and watch it.

laugh.gif

No you wouldn't. I don't suffer bigots well.

laugh.gif

And you think yours is?

No.

How can someone fight to preserve something they weren't a part of?

American blacks would do best going back to their ancestral homeland. There they could go from the bottom of the barrel to the top, except South Africa of course where there are white people.

Same with you. Your politically correct ass would never say that in public. Coward.
The question was what was better for American blacks. In Africa they might have some dignity and would be relatively wealthy and well-educated.

laugh.gif

No you wouldn't. I don't suffer bigots well.

You'd run like a little bitch pussy boy screaming like a little girl the whole way.

Forum List

Back