Which is better for black americans in your opinion?

Which is better for black americans?

• Total voters
Things would improve quickly and significantly if the hardcore Left would stop expecting us to treat people differently based on the color of their skin.

American Blacks have been hamstrung by this for long enough.
No things wont improve until the US pays the debt incurred by whites treating people differently. Yes American Blacks have been hamstrung but since we are such dynamic and incredible people it hasnt stopped us. I think thats what whites fear. If Blacks had the same economic resources whites had via slavery, they feel that whites would all be on welfare.

You just want another check ...
I agree if it contained the wages of my ancestors.

And when I said I want to be paid by Italian Americans for my ancestor being a slave you didn't get it? This is just a gimme move by you

Youre wrong. Using your own example about a jury finding a defendant guilty or not guilty. They can dead lock and cause a mistrial.

That's not a verdict.
I never said it was a verdict. I said it was an option.

Thank you for proving my point. This is exactly what I said above. You want more options because you don't like the limitations that define the situation.

The situation was a jury returning a verdict in a criminal trial. You have re-defined the situation. Instead of addressing the situation that was present, you simply inserted a different situation, namely the possible results of a jury trial.

It's okay. I'm sure you're very pretty. One day some old hag will come along and just give you things because you want.
You never had a point. You just kept swinging hoping you would hit something. You were talking about a verdict while the entire point was that there is always more than 2 options. People with binary thinking typically have an issue with staying on point.

That's a red herring.
Yes most of your posts have been red herrings.

I love these threads where white far right wingers educate all of us on what it's like being a black American .

Things would improve quickly and significantly if the hardcore Left would stop expecting us to treat people differently based on the color of their skin.

No things wont improve until the US pays the debt incurred by whites treating people differently. Yes American Blacks have been hamstrung but since we are such dynamic and incredible people it hasnt stopped us. I think thats what whites fear. If Blacks had the same economic resources whites had via slavery, they feel that whites would all be on welfare.

I really don't think you can show who has slave ancestors. You certainly can't put a value on it. And you can't get it from the government, the government freed the slaves.
Thats ok. You dont have to be convinced. Youre right there really is no value you can put on it. The government still hasnt paid the slaves for lost wages. Freeing them isnt payment especially since Blacks were part of the effort to free them.

I don't think you can convince anyone...

The slave owners would owe for lost wages, the government didn't own slaves. The government did free them however.
My intention never was to convince anyone. I was stating my opinion. You guys are the ones that got upset and kept asking me questions.

The slave owners are dead and the government allowed them to not pay the enslaved. Since the government allowed the slave owners not to pay their forcibly enslaved workers and the government profited from it they are liable as any first year law student could explain to you.

No slavery slowed the economy, hurting the government. You really have no argument.

I really don't think you can show who has slave ancestors. You certainly can't put a value on it. And you can't get it from the government, the government freed the slaves.
Thats ok. You dont have to be convinced. Youre right there really is no value you can put on it. The government still hasnt paid the slaves for lost wages. Freeing them isnt payment especially since Blacks were part of the effort to free them.

The slave owners would owe for lost wages, the government didn't own slaves. The government did free them however.
My intention never was to convince anyone. I was stating my opinion. You guys are the ones that got upset and kept asking me questions.

The slave owners are dead and the government allowed them to not pay the enslaved. Since the government allowed the slave owners not to pay their forcibly enslaved workers and the government profited from it they are liable as any first year law student could explain to you.

Yes, you are a wizard. You posted on a message board, and got "questions." Which obviously means people are upset. Makes perfect sense!

So ... seriously ... you don't know what a message board is? Maybe that's starting to explain your obsession with getting other people's money for doing nothing ...

No things wont improve until the US pays the debt incurred by whites treating people differently. Yes American Blacks have been hamstrung but since we are such dynamic and incredible people it hasnt stopped us. I think thats what whites fear. If Blacks had the same economic resources whites had via slavery, they feel that whites would all e on welfare.

And when I said I want to be paid by Italian Americans for my ancestor being a slave you didn't get it? This is just a gimme move by you
Honestly I dont think you are understanding your beef is with the Roman government and not Italian Americans.

No slavery slowed the economy, hurting the government. You really have no argument.
History has debunked your opinion. Reiterating it doesnt change the facts.

No things wont improve until the US pays the debt incurred by whites treating people differently. Yes American Blacks have been hamstrung but since we are such dynamic and incredible people it hasnt stopped us. I think thats what whites fear. If Blacks had the same economic resources whites had via slavery, they feel that whites would all e on welfare.

Honestly I dont think you are understanding your beef is with the Roman government and not Italian Americans.

The American government doesn't have any money unless they take it from the American people.

I mean duh

1. Jobs, opportunity and safety
OR
2. entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

JW here. TIA
What is better for black Americans or what the GOP base is afraid of.

Look at it again: entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

If the GOP base stopped thinking education was a bad thing and got some, their fears would be moot.

The American government doesn't have any money unless they take it from the American people.

I mean duh
The Roman government is not the same as the American government. You do realize Rome is not in the US dont you?

I mean duh
Big Business and corporations are American. Their job is to make money and so they provide jobs. They are as American as apple pie.

The role of government is to protect us from business excess and make sure they don't fuck us over.

Republicans have forgotten that. They have made government so weak, that business fucks us over simply for profit. Then they have the nerve to complain their disastrous policies are the fault of the government they controlled when they made those disastrous policies.

Yes, you are a wizard. You posted on a message board, and got "questions." Which obviously means people are upset. Makes perfect sense!

So ... seriously ... you don't know what a message board is? Maybe that's starting to explain your obsession with getting other people's money for doing nothing ...
No I am not a wizard. I'm a Black guy. I dont have to be a wizard to express my opinion. Of course youre upset. Why else would you deflect for pages on pages and question me about my opinion? Obviously something in my opinion effected you emotionally. As I have pointed out in the past I beleive its your genetic fear that Black people are better and more capable than you which would explain why you and your ancestors have seen fit to try to keep Black people in a position where they were not economically on the same level as whites.

I mean duh
The Roman government is not the same as the American government. You do realize Rome is not in the US dont you?

They are descended from the people who enslaved my ancestors, you know the Romans were Italians, right? You want money from people who never did anything to you, why can't I get in on it?

No I am not a wizard. I'm a Black guy. I dont have to be a wizard to express my opinion. Of course youre upset. Why else would you deflect for pages on pages and question me about my opinion? Obviously something in my opinion effected you emotionally. As I have pointed out in the past I beleive its your genetic fear that Black people are better and more capable than you which would explain why you and your ancestors have seen fit to try to keep Black people in a position where they were not economically on the same level as whites.

Look man, stop crying, this is a message board. There's no reason to get so upset over a simple discussion. Maybe you should go play in the yard a while and come back when you can stop hyperventilating.

Moron

I mean duh
Big Business and corporations are American. Their job is to make money and so they provide jobs. They are as American as apple pie.

The role of government is to protect us from business excess and make sure they don't fuck us over.

Republicans have forgotten that. They have made government so weak, that business fucks us over simply for profit. Then they have the nerve to complain their disastrous policies are the fault of the government they controlled when they made those disastrous policies.

You are full of shit

I mean duh

They are descended from the people who enslaved my ancestors, you know the Romans were Italians, right? You want money from people who never did anything to you, why can't I get in on it?
I think you need to work on your reading comprehension. I want money from the government that allowed slave owners to not pay my ancestors. Some random white person cant afford that. The government took away the ability for my ancestors to leave me an economic legacy like whites left their descendants.

Link? The economy would have been stronger without it.

Look man, stop crying, this is a message board. There's no reason to get so upset over a simple discussion. Maybe you should go play in the yard a while and come back when you can stop hyperventilating.

Moron
Youre the only one crying. Look how many pages you have gone on deflecting. Go wipe your eyes and get back on topic or I will be forced to begin reducing my replies to your posts as one of amusement.
laugh.gif

Link? The economy would have been stronger without it.
Go look it up. My post was informational and not intended to convince you. If you want links you need to provide one that proves slavery did not benefit the US before I give you one. Good luck.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back