Which is better for black americans in your opinion?

Which is better for black americans?

• Total voters
I need a part of 2 if I plan on being compensated for the 400 years of white affrimative action.

So why didn't you say in the first place by a combination of 1 and 2 you mean 2?
Because thats not what I meant. Why did you think I said a combination of 1 and 2 if I meant only 2?

Obviously when you're blaming someone's fortune on the 350 or so years before they were born, you're not exactly advocating personal responsibility
The question wasnt do I advocate personal responsibility?. Why do you guys always get confused when the OP is right there for you to read?

Personal responsibility was option 1, you didn't even recognize it?

And when were you a slave? you know it ended over 150 years ago. Why do I owe you money when I never had slaves and you were never a slave?
You must have a hard time reading. I said personal responsibility wasnt the question. Your deflections will be ignored unless you address the OP.

I dont prove it. DNA and records prove it. I dont know if the government owned slaves I only know they allowed slavery and they benefited from it.

Sort of like welfare today
Whites on welfare dont benefit the government.
I wish the white trash freeloaders would quit being like the black freeloaders, too.
I do too. There ancestors had 400 years or so to build them a legacy. They are the lowest of the low.

Starting out, it's "their" ancestors, not "there" ancestors. Maybe if you worked harder in school you wouldn't need to be reimbursed for being a slave when you never were one and the people you want money from never owned slaves
Thank you spelling Nazi. I hope you feel better now that you caught me in a spelling error. :laugh:

Things would improve quickly and significantly if the hardcore Left would stop expecting us to treat people differently based on the color of their skin.

American Blacks have been hamstrung by this for long enough.
No things wont improve until the US pays the debt incurred by whites treating people differently. Yes American Blacks have been hamstrung but since we are such dynamic and incredible people it hasnt stopped us. I think thats what whites fear. If Blacks had the same economic resources whites had via slavery, they feel that whites would all be on welfare.

Things would improve quickly and significantly if the hardcore Left would stop expecting us to treat people differently based on the color of their skin.

Negroes globally are a failed race. It's nobodies fault. White guilters have thrown billions of dollars at the reality that negroes generally have IQs in the low eighties and wasted their money. Nothing has ever worked. They simply are not capable of succeeding in today's hyper-competitive cultures globally. It's not my fault. It's not the negroes fault.
It's called Darwinism.
We are all animals. Some survive some don't.

Sort of like welfare today
I wish the white trash freeloaders would quit being like the black freeloaders, too.
I do too. There ancestors had 400 years or so to build them a legacy. They are the lowest of the low.

Starting out, it's "their" ancestors, not "there" ancestors. Maybe if you worked harder in school you wouldn't need to be reimbursed for being a slave when you never were one and the people you want money from never owned slaves
Thank you spelling Nazi. I hope you feel better now that you caught me in a spelling error. :laugh:

That wasn't the point, but you've whiffed on every point so far, so what's one more?

That wasn't the point, but you've whiffed on every point so far, so what's one more?
I told you I wont address your deflections no matter how much you want me to ignore the OP.
laugh.gif

Which is better for black americans in your opinion?

1. Jobs, opportunity and safety
OR
2. entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

JW here. TIA
milk faced crackers have no right to be giving a choice for anything to anyone , you better watch out for your own minority status and your trailer park "kulture", it isn't going to be a good ride for your ilk

Oh cool, a racist.
Extreme racist.

No things wont improve until the US pays the debt incurred by whites treating people differently. Yes American Blacks have been hamstrung but since we are such dynamic and incredible people it hasnt stopped us. I think thats what whites fear. If Blacks had the same economic resources whites had via slavery, they feel that whites would all be on welfare.

I really don't think you can show who has slave ancestors. You certainly can't put a value on it. And you can't get it from the government, the government freed the slaves.

Negroes globally are a failed race. It's nobodies fault. White guilters have thrown billions of dollars at the reality that negroes generally have IQs in the low eighties and wasted their money. Nothing has ever worked. They simply are not capable of succeeding in today's hyper-competitive cultures globally. It's not my fault. It's not the negroes fault.
It's called Darwinism.
You're no better than anyone else.

Shocking, huh?

It's called Darwinism.

You seen Ben Carson? Real dummy.

You just want another check ...

Youre wrong. Using your own example about a jury finding a defendant guilty or not guilty. They can dead lock and cause a mistrial.

That's not a verdict.
I never said it was a verdict. I said it was an option.

Thank you for proving my point. This is exactly what I said above. You want more options because you don't like the limitations that define the situation.

The situation was a jury returning a verdict in a criminal trial. You have re-defined the situation. Instead of addressing the situation that was present, you simply inserted a different situation, namely the possible results of a jury trial.

It's okay. I'm sure you're very pretty. One day some old hag will come along and just give you things because you want.

Last edited:

You just want another check ...
I agree if it contained the wages of my ancestors.

I really don't think you can show who has slave ancestors. You certainly can't put a value on it. And you can't get it from the government, the government freed the slaves.
Thats ok. You dont have to be convinced. Youre right there really is no value you can put on it. The government still hasnt paid the slaves for lost wages. Freeing them isnt payment especially since Blacks were part of the effort to free them.

Youre wrong. Using your own example about a jury finding a defendant guilty or not guilty. They can dead lock and cause a mistrial.

That's not a verdict.

Thank you for proving my point. This is exactly what I said above. You want more options because you don't like the limitations that define the situation.

The situation was a jury returning a verdict in a criminal trial. You have re-defined the situation. Instead of addressing the situation that was present, you simply inserted a different situation, namely the possible results of a jury trial.

It's okay. I'm sure you're very pretty. One day some old hag will come along and just give you things because you want.
You never had a point. You just kept swinging hoping you would hit something. You were talking about a verdict while the entire point was that there is always more than 2 options. People with binary thinking typically have an issue with staying on point.

It's called Darwinism.
You're no better than anyone else.

Shocking, huh?
"Better" in what way? I concede I'm not 6'8". I concede I never was that good at math. I concede I've never been that good at scrabble. But I am good at welding and big game hunting and gourmet cooking. So I guess there are some things I can claim to be "better at" than other things. I think you are "better" at some things than other people right.

Thats ok. You dont have to be convinced. Youre right there really is no value you can put on it. The government still hasnt paid the slaves for lost wages. Freeing them isnt payment especially since Blacks were part of the effort to free them.

I don't think you can convince anyone...

The slave owners would owe for lost wages, the government didn't own slaves. The government did free them however.

That's not a verdict.

You never had a point. You just kept swinging hoping you would hit something. You were talking about a verdict while the entire point was that there is always more than 2 options. People with binary thinking typically have an issue with staying on point.

That's a red herring.

I don't think you can convince anyone...

The slave owners would owe for lost wages, the government didn't own slaves. The government did free them however.
My intention never was to convince anyone. I was stating my opinion. You guys are the ones that got upset and kept asking me questions.

The slave owners are dead and the government allowed them to not pay the enslaved. Since the government allowed the slave owners not to pay their forcibly enslaved workers and the government profited from it they are liable as any first year law student could explain to you.

Forum List

Back