Which is better for black americans in your opinion?

Which is better for black americans?

• Total voters
I never said my ideas were comical. I expect the US to pay and the descendants of the enslaved to receive. What good does it do for you to be paid for your work? Its not dependant on what one does with the benefit. The US has only the obligation to repay the debt not judge what someone may do with the proceeds.

And we have records of that? Who were your ancestors and what did they do? For how long?
What do you mean by "we"? You dont have anything to do with it. You just pay your taxes.

Well we as a country. Who has records? Who were slaves and for how long? You have records?

nothing is right. My ancestors weren't here till after slavery.
I already told you the records exist.

Doesnt matter if your ancestors were here during or after slavery. That has nothing to do with the fact the US still owes the debt.

And I asked who has them? I'm not aware of any. Tell us about your ancestors, what did they do?
You dont have to be aware of any even though I already told you they exist. Me telling you about my ancestors over and above the fact they were enslaved is a deflection I dont have the inclination to get into.

And we have records of that? Who were your ancestors and what did they do? For how long?
What do you mean by "we"? You dont have anything to do with it. You just pay your taxes.

Well we as a country. Who has records? Who were slaves and for how long? You have records?

You're white, fuck you, pay up.

:)
No need for him to pay up. He just needs to go on paying his taxes which the US would use to pay its debt.

And you figure out who collects this debt how?
I dont figure it out. People appointed to figure it out would do it. The only prerequisite would be that you were Black and descended from enslaved Blacks..

Doesnt matter if your ancestors were here during or after slavery. That has nothing to do with the fact the US still owes the debt.

And I asked who has them? I'm not aware of any. Tell us about your ancestors, what did they do?
You dont have to be aware of any even though I already told you they exist. Me telling you about my ancestors over and above the fact they were enslaved is a deflection I dont have the inclination to get into.

Who has these records? Enslaved by who specifically? For how long? What work did they do?

No need for him to pay up. He just needs to go on paying his taxes which the US would use to pay its debt.

I dont figure it out. People appointed to figure it out would do it. The only prerequisite would be that you were Black and descended from enslaved Blacks..

How do you prove that? Did the government own slaves?

Who has these records? Enslaved by who specifically? For how long? What work did they do?
See post #161

You only gave two options which is a sign of not having the intellect to know there is always....always a 3rd option. A combination of 1 and a part of 2 would be my vote.

You mean using
If you have 1, you won't need 2.

That's ridiculous.
I need a part of 2 if I plan on being compensated for the 400 years of white affrimative action.

You're 400 years old?

The reason you say you need #2 is because you know you lack the ability to be successful on your own.
Who said I was 400 years old? Do you often have a hard time reading?

Typically white boy avoidance argument. They always claim I cant succeed without them. I you want to think that then have at it. To me it doesnt have anything to do with the point.
laugh.gif

So you want to be rewarded for something that took place when you weren't alive? Typical of your kind boy.

If you could, you wouldn't need #2. YOU said you did and felt it was needed. If you are capable of doing it on your own, you wouldn't need #2.
No I dont want to be rewarded. I want what was owed to my ancestors. They didnt win a lotto. They worked. By force in a time without unions from sun up to sundown and rarely got a day off by force and threat of death, beatings, sold family members, and raped wives and daughters. Again I'm not concerned with what you think I need it for. The point is that its owed.

You said you needed to be compensated for something you didn't do. The problem is what you claim you are owed on behalf of your ancestors would involve people whose families had nothing to do with it doing the paying. My family wan't in the country until 1905. Their descendants, meaning me and my brother, don't owe you shit.

If you think it's owed, come get it boy. You'll go away with less than you came with.

1. Jobs, opportunity and safety
OR
2. entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

JW here. TIA

You can't possibly believe they're going to vote for Donald Trump, who has been endorsed by every white hate group in this country including the KKK--do you? Supporters who sucker punch blacks, and who throw them out of Trump rallies while the all WHITE, angry, ignorant, bigoted crowd goes wild with applause.
ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg

Good Luck with that one--LOL

Last edited:

See post #161

Post #161 is nothing more than you claiming you should get something you didn't earn like the typical black person.

I dont prove it. DNA and records prove it. I dont know if the government owned slaves I only know they allowed slavery and they benefited from it.

See post #161

Post #161 is nothing more than you claiming you should get something you didn't earn like the typical black person.
You should get some help with your reading comprehension if you think it says that.

"You dont have to be aware of any even though I already told you they exist. Me telling you about my ancestors over and above the fact they were enslaved is a deflection I dont have the inclination to get into."

You only gave two options which is a sign of not having the intellect to know there is always....always a 3rd option. A combination of 1 and a part of 2 would be my vote.

That's ridiculous.
I need a part of 2 if I plan on being compensated for the 400 years of white affrimative action.

So why didn't you say in the first place by a combination of 1 and 2 you mean 2?

I dont prove it. DNA and records prove it. I dont know if the government owned slaves I only know they allowed slavery and they benefited from it.

Sort of like welfare today

That's ridiculous.

So why didn't you say in the first place by a combination of 1 and 2 you mean 2?
Because thats not what I meant. Why did you think I said a combination of 1 and 2 if I meant only 2?

1. Jobs, opportunity and safety
OR
2. entitlements, unfair advantage, continued ghetto housing, no jobs, failed incentives, illegal aliens and unvetted refugees

JW here. TIA

You can't possibly believe they're going to vote for Donald Trump, who has been endorsed by every white hate group in this country including the KKK--do you? Supporters who sucker punch blacks, and who throw them out of Trump rallies while the crowd goes wild with applause.
ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg

Good Luck with that one--LOL
I didn't even mention Donald lol

Whites on welfare dont benefit the government.

We have DNA from every slave? You can't be serious. You should be going after slave owners, government didn't own slaves. Slavery is proven bad ecomomics, was bad for country.

See post #161

You should get some help with your reading comprehension if you think it says that.

"You dont have to be aware of any even though I already told you they exist. Me telling you about my ancestors over and above the fact they were enslaved is a deflection I dont have the inclination to get into."

It's the telling us about your ancestors and how you think you should be compensated for something you didn't do is just like the typical black who thinks they are owed something.

That's ridiculous.

Because thats not what I meant. Why did you think I said a combination of 1 and 2 if I meant only 2?

Obviously when you're blaming someone's fortune on the 350 or so years before they were born, you're not exactly advocating personal responsibility

Whites on welfare dont benefit the government.
I wish the white trash freeloaders would quit being like the black freeloaders, too.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That's ridiculous.

Obviously when you're blaming someone's fortune on the 350 or so years before they were born, you're not exactly advocating personal responsibility

He believes he's owed something for what he didn't do or what didn't happen to him.

Forum List

Back