Which is better for black americans in your opinion?

Which is better for black americans?

• Total voters
You only gave two options which is a sign of not having the intellect to know there is always....always a 3rd option. A combination of 1 and a part of 2 would be my vote.

If you have 1, you won't need 2.

That's ridiculous.
I need a part of 2 if I plan on being compensated for the 400 years of white affrimative action.

Ain't gonna happen so get off your lazy ass and get a job. There is nothing for you to be compensated for.
I'm past needing a job. Yes there is much to be compensated for. My ancestors were never paid.

So, you can identify you ancestors who were slaves and the whites around today that are descendants of the slaveholders in question? Because if you can't, you have nothing. I mean, you have nothing anyway, but still, keep telling yourself you're gonna get a check from whitey.

Never going to happen, you have no cause of action.

You only gave two options which is a sign of not having the intellect to know there is always....always a 3rd option. A combination of 1 and a part of 2 would be my vote.

That's ridiculous.
I need a part of 2 if I plan on being compensated for the 400 years of white affrimative action.

Ain't gonna happen so get off your lazy ass and get a job. There is nothing for you to be compensated for.
I'm past needing a job. Yes there is much to be compensated for. My ancestors were never paid.
Neither were mine. Neither were the other billion slaves. Get off your high horse. You are NOT special.

That's ridiculous.

So, you can identify you ancestors who were slaves and the whites around today that are descendants of the slaveholders in question? Because if you can't, you have nothing. I mean, you have nothing anyway, but still, keep telling yourself you're gonna get a check from whitey.

Yes I can ID my ancestors that were slaves and yes I can id the whites that are descended from the slave owners. I dont know why you feel thats pertinent to the point but I never said it was going to happen. I was asked what I wanted and I told you. Dont get all upset because I answered the question.

False. There is no basis to claim that there is always at least 3 options to any scenario. Of course, if you have a third option, you're welcome to recommend it.
Bullshit. I already recommended it. Common sense dictates there is always more than 2 options. You must be a low level employee used to taking orders. People that make things happen always know there are more than 2 options in every scenario. Use your critical thinking skills.

That's ridiculous.

Yes I can ID my ancestors that were slaves and yes I can id the whites that are descended from the slave owners. I dont know why you feel thats pertinent to the point but I never said it was going to happen. I was asked what I wanted and I told you. Dont get all upset because I answered the question.

Who's upset? So, if it ain't gonna happen, then why do you dwell on it. And tell me, considering my family came to the U.S. n the latter part of the19th century, why should I feel compelled to pay you a dime?

I owe you nothing.

False. There is no basis to claim that there is always at least 3 options to any scenario. Of course, if you have a third option, you're welcome to recommend it.
Bullshit. I already recommended it. Common sense dictates there is always more than 2 options. You must be a low level employee used to taking orders. People that make things happen always know there are more than 2 options in every scenario. Use your critical thinking skills.

No, that isn't critical thinking, it's called entitlement mentality.

Who's upset? So, if it ain't gonna happen, then why do you dwell on it. And tell me, considering my family came to the U.S. n the latter part of the19th century, why should I feel compelled to pay you a dime?

I owe you nothing.
Obviously you are upset. You keep telling me whats not going to happen as if you had any say in the matter. I didnt dwell on it. Someone else made up the OP. I just answered it. Who said you could afford to pay me a dime?

Sorry you must lack education. Being able to figure out more than 2 options is the essence of critical thinking.

I owe you nothing.
Obviously you are upset. You keep telling me whats not going to happen as if you had any say in the matter. I didnt dwell on it. Someone else made up the OP. I just answered it. Who said you could afford to pay me a dime?

You're a nut.

I hope you aren't claiming the repubs are offering 1. They have not been delivering on that for many years, hence trump.

Sorry you must lack education. Being able to figure out more than 2 options is the essence of critical thinking.

Sure, roll with that... lemme know when you start receiving your checks.

That's ridiculous.

Neither were mine. Neither were the other billion slaves. Get off your high horse. You are NOT special.
If your ancestors were not paid thats your issue. You need to deal with that in whatever manner you choose but you dont tell me what to feel and think you are going to change it. Yes I am special. Someone should have told you that you were too and maybe you wouldnt get so angry when someone answers your question.

No problem. When I start receiving checks you will be the first to know.

Well, apparently it is to be back in Africa. According to "them" right?

No problem. When I start receiving checks you will be the first to know.

Thanks. I appreciate that.

I owe you nothing.

You're a nut.
Youre a monkey.

Forum List

Back