🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which is better for black americans in your opinion?

Which is better for black americans?

• Total voters
If you have 1, you won't need 2.

That's ridiculous.
I need a part of 2 if I plan on being compensated for the 400 years of white affrimative action.

Ain't gonna happen so get off your lazy ass and get a job. There is nothing for you to be compensated for.
I'm past needing a job. Yes there is much to be compensated for. My ancestors were never paid.
Neither were mine. Neither were the other billion slaves. Get off your high horse. You are NOT special.
If your ancestors were not paid thats your issue. You need to deal with that in whatever manner you choose but you dont tell me what to feel and think you are going to change it. Yes I am special. Someone should have told you that you were too and maybe you wouldnt get so angry when someone answers your question.
Im not getting angry at your narcissism and greed. I promise.

Bullshit. I already recommended it. Common sense dictates there is always more than 2 options. You must be a low level employee used to taking orders. People that make things happen always know there are more than 2 options in every scenario. Use your critical thinking skills.

No, that isn't critical thinking, it's called entitlement mentality.
Sorry you must lack education. Being able to figure out more than 2 options is the essence of critical thinking.

Sure, roll with that... lemme know when you start receiving your checks.
No problem. When I start receiving checks you will be the first to know.

Thanks. I appreciate that.
Anytime. I hope you arent still sore about me answering the question in a manner that makes you emotional.

You only gave two options which is a sign of not having the intellect to know there is always....always a 3rd option. A combination of 1 and a part of 2 would be my vote.

That's ridiculous.
Indeed. So it is extremely unfortunate neither party offers 1.

Well, neither party can offer it... but hey have both quite successful in putting a choke-hold on it.

I need a part of 2 if I plan on being compensated for the 400 years of white affrimative action.

Ain't gonna happen so get off your lazy ass and get a job. There is nothing for you to be compensated for.
I'm past needing a job. Yes there is much to be compensated for. My ancestors were never paid.
Neither were mine. Neither were the other billion slaves. Get off your high horse. You are NOT special.
If your ancestors were not paid thats your issue. You need to deal with that in whatever manner you choose but you dont tell me what to feel and think you are going to change it. Yes I am special. Someone should have told you that you were too and maybe you wouldnt get so angry when someone answers your question.
Im not getting angry at your narcissism and greed. I promise.
Of course you are. Youre very angry I didnt answer the OP in the manner you wanted me to. Why else would you argue with me about my answer?

If you are a minority, which party do you vote for?

1. A party which makes it obvious every single day just how much they hate blacks, Muslims, homosexuals, and Hispanics.

2. A party which creates an over-dependency on government for all your basic needs.

3. Abstain from voting.

No, that isn't critical thinking, it's called entitlement mentality.
Sorry you must lack education. Being able to figure out more than 2 options is the essence of critical thinking.

Anytime. I hope you arent still sore about me answering the question in a manner that makes you emotional.

Dude, let it go, nobody's emotional.

Jesus.

Dude, let it go, nobody's emotional.

Jesus.
From my count at least 2 of you are emotional. Why else would you get so angry about my answer?

You only gave two options which is a sign of not having the intellect to know there is always....always a 3rd option. A combination of 1 and a part of 2 would be my vote.

The third option would be a radical change in attitude or, better, still, in the DNA of the subject people, in order to eliminate the need for option 2.

That's ridiculous.
Some people will have one and some people will need 2.

That's kind my point... if everyone had 1, there'd be no need for 2. But unfortunately, the political class need people ti have 2... they need a permanent underclass. Hence the push to legalize millions of illegals. Well, that and the unholy alliance between the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and business.

The third option would be a radical change in attitude or, better, still, in the DNA of the subject people, in order to eliminate the need for option 2.
That could be a 3rd option as well. However, most civilized societies understand the concept of repayment for work done and owing of a debt. They understand the psychological impact of recognition. Those that dont observe these concepts are less educated, civilized, and ethically bankrupt.

1. A party which makes it obvious every single day just how much they hate blacks, Muslims, homosexuals, and Hispanics.

2. A party which creates an over-dependency on government for all your basic needs.

3. Abstain from voting.

That's ridiculous.
Indeed. So it is extremely unfortunate neither party offers 1.
I think one of the parties current front runner could. I know you don't lol but I do. I have supported his version of trade since I got interested in it.

That's ridiculous.

Demand reparations because your ancestors were never paid from those who never paid them. You, personally, have no claim on historical injustices.

That's ridiculous.

Demand reparations because your ancestors were never paid from those who never paid them. You, personally, have no claim on historical injustices.
Of course I do. You dont understand that a debt owed to my father is a debt owed to me once my father is passed and that debt was never repaid. If I die then my son becomes the debtee. Again only a uncivilized and ethically bankrupt individual does not understand that time honored concept.

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
- Martin Luther King Jr

3. Abstain from voting.
Or 4. Start a Minority Party. ? Not voting is a sad comment on our choices.

3. Abstain from voting.

A more honest question would have been:

If you are a citizen, which party do you vote for and why?

1. Republican.

2. Democrat.

3. Abstain from voting.

Bull shit. Common sense dictates there is always more than 2 options.

No.

You must be a low level employee used to taking orders. People that make things happen always know there are more than 2 options in every scenario. Use your critical thinking skills.

:lol:

So, you resort to ad hominems, offer no logic or substance, then finish that same breath telling me to use critical thinking skills? Hilarious.

There is no basis to presume an infinite number of options available to a given situation. Options are, therefore, in fact limited. Since there is a finite number of options available, there is no basis to assume a requisite minimum. Assuming that every situation is unique, the number of available options becomes dependent on the situation itself. For example, if an individual invades your home with the intent to kill you, you may find yourself limited precisely to the two options of either killing the intruder, or being killed. Another example is the truth value of a statement. A statement is either true or false. There are no other options. A natural number is either odd or even. There is no third option. All real numbers are either rational or irrational. There is no third option.

The availability of additional options is dependent on the circumstances. Some scenarios exist specifically within the context of prescribed rules, and thus are defined as limited to two options. For example, a jury may find a defendant either guilty or not guilty. They are not permitted to render an alternative verdict. An election can prescribe that only one or a second candidate be selected, with no allowance for write-in options.

Just because you want there to be more options when you do not like the limitations of the situation does not alter the objective reality. This is an example of your own self-serving bias. It is also the same kind of arrogance that many people employ to wash away their accountability for harmful actions toward other people as having no relevance (ex: "Just because I sabotaged your job doesn't mean it's my fault you got fired. If you were qualified in the first place you would have found a way.").

Your claim that there are always at least three options requires substantiation. So far, you have provided none. All you have offered is an ad hominem attack. If you believe that a third option is available then present it. If you cannot do so, then you have failed your burden.

Forum List

Back